PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Multiplayer

CopperySinger5
09-08-2015, 01:01
There is an issue in multiplayer that allows illegal movement in opposite direction on the track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0nheLAvNk
SMS, Please View this video and consider a fix.

Thank you in advance.
I could have been more vigilantly aware of suspicious activity on the map to prevent this; however, things happen.

Please note: it is seen as a game exploit for forbidden movement to cause crashes. This is the reason I think sitting idle or traveling in opposite direction on the track should be ghosted.

8/11 Updated: ATTENTION!!! there seems to be much speculation on the video previously posted as to what provoked. Here is video #2 (extended version) of the race footage showing more suspicious activity from the rammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u-_YrtoacQ
Note: Take a look at who fighting for 2nd position throughout the race footage (green label upper left side in video).

RTA nOsKiLlS
09-08-2015, 03:38
There is an issue in multiplayer that allows illegal movement in opposite direction on the track.

SMS, Please View this video and consider a fix.

Thank you in advance.

Great vid. What did you do you annoy that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8qbTWQ66s

I have the ultimate solution for you, however I'm surprised you've started this thread as you state in the linked thread that the responsibility is not with the developer. Does this qualify as cry and begging to SMS?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35765-The-Ultimate-Solution-to-Multiplayer-Rammers&highlight=ultimate+solution

Hope the link helps.

I heard somewhere that if you set the lobby to assists off, and cockpit view only, then these "rammers" are too scared of the superior racers that frequent those lobbies and wont join. :)

321Respawn
09-08-2015, 04:06
Bwahahaha was that in your "pro lobby" ?

CopperySinger5
09-08-2015, 07:44
Bwahahaha was that in your "pro lobby" ?

nope.

CopperySinger5
09-08-2015, 08:23
Great vid. What did you do you annoy that guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY8qbTWQ66s

I have the ultimate solution for you, however I'm surprised you've started this thread as you state in the linked thread that the responsibility is not with the developer. Does this qualify as cry and begging to SMS?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35765-The-Ultimate-Solution-to-Multiplayer-Rammers&highlight=ultimate+solution

Hope the link helps.

I heard somewhere that if you set the lobby to assists off, and cockpit view only, then these "rammers" are too scared of the superior racers that frequent those lobbies and wont join. :)

1) "What did you do you annoy that guy?" Nothing, first encounter. (RTA, either way you are being more annoying than your fantasy)
2) Friday video: at least I get to (live and race another day). I will be mature about it and move on. RTA NoSkills, what about you; how do you handle rammers? Will you choose continue to trade punches in a mindless virtual race fight? Cry about it over and over again? would you be trapped in an obtuse immaturity way thinking (me keep return hit to virtual car again and again he will g o, g o n e...). Or would you accept loss and move on.
3) "I have the ultimate solution for you" No RTA, that is my solution; supporting beginner players struggling to have fun with the Project CARS because of rammers. Fortunately, not the case in reporting a legitimate game issue.
4) "Does this qualify as cry and begging to SMS?" No, it is more of a suggested action to ghost wrong-way movement; but I will not hold my breath.
5) {"I heard somewhere that if you set the lobby to assists off, and cockpit view only, then these "rammers" are too scared of the superior racers that frequent those lobbies and wont join."} Now that could be true, because I have not seen such asinine behavior in pro lobbies, yet. If you learn to destroy pro lobbies, then i'm guessing private/racing leagues will be the next solution.

RTA nOsKiLlS
09-08-2015, 11:03
If your going to keep on uploading short clips of someone trying to, or being successful in nailing you, then you really need to show the whole race. Then everyone will be able to see, if you did or did not do anything to the other person.

It looks like he is just driving the wrong way, but maybe your superior driving smashed him off the track earlier in the race. Maybe with your superior skills, you were blissfully unaware what you did. I cannot say for certain, as the clip only shows you having a head on collision. It could very well be, that he was just getting revenge. It was hilarious though. I watched it a few times. What was the persons name? If I was on PS4, I'd message him/her to congratulate them on their excellent work.

This is the 2nd time you've said to me, I cry about rammers. Well its about time, you go and find my post and quote it in here. I've never complained/cried about rammers. I have shown a video of me getting rammed, and how I dealt with it. But there has been no crying. Its really not that big of an issue for me. Certainly not worth its own thread. But perhaps as its you saying it, maybe you feel its so superior it warrants a separate thread.

So, this didn't take part in a PRO lobby? Well what are you doing playing with inferior people? You are superior(your own words) your part of a superior group of racers, so why are you racing the "scum"? Just setup a cockpit only, no assists lobby and as you've previously said, you don't get these people in those lobbies.

I do apologise for annoying you. But it was you who said you were superior, surely someone so superior can handle a few little jibs and jabs, without getting annoyed?

;)

AfterAll14
09-08-2015, 11:36
Playing gamepad in cockpit view :D
One of my friends playing wheel in chase camera, so funny :D
About your video: it looks like devs don't care. This problem is for 3 months, and nothing done yet. Little hope anything will be done ever.

CopperySinger5
09-08-2015, 12:22
If your going to keep on uploading short clips of someone trying to, or being successful in nailing you, then you really need to show the whole race. Then everyone will be able to see, if you did or did not do anything to the other person.

It looks like he is just driving the wrong way, but maybe your superior driving smashed him off the track earlier in the race. Maybe with your superior skills, you were blissfully unaware what you did. I cannot say for certain, as the clip only shows you having a head on collision. It could very well be, that he was just getting revenge. It was hilarious though. I watched it a few times. What was the persons name? If I was on PS4, I'd message him/her to congratulate them on their excellent work.

This is the 2nd time you've said to me, I cry about rammers. Well its about time, you go and find my post and quote it in here. I've never complained/cried about rammers. I have shown a video of me getting rammed, and how I dealt with it. But there has been no crying. Its really not that big of an issue for me. Certainly not worth its own thread. But perhaps as its you saying it, maybe you feel its so superior it warrants a separate thread.

So, this didn't take part in a PRO lobby? Well what are you doing playing with inferior people? You are superior(your own words) your part of a superior group of racers, so why are you racing the "scum"? Just setup a cockpit only, no assists lobby and as you've previously said, you don't get these people in those lobbies.

I do apologise for annoying you. But it was you who said you were superior, surely someone so superior can handle a few little jibs and jabs, without getting annoyed?

;)

RTA Listen, If I wanted to prove the circumstance and hear crying for justice, it would be proper for me to post a 40 min 10 lap video around 24 hour lemans. As stated, the issue was not about that.

But if you insist on pressing that issue, which is not exclusively my topic; all I can say is "I didn't do it, he/she was an idle racer, he/she never completed clean laps, my car was never damaged until that crash" thats all there is, nothing else to see here.

Okay I'll admit, that racer proved to be more superior... Happy now?

RTA nOsKiLlS
09-08-2015, 12:45
Okay I'll admit, that racer proved to be more superior... Happy now?

No.

I still would like to see what happened before you got nailed. Either you did something to annoy that guy, or you did nothing and he was just a rammer/wrecker. But without seeing what happened only you really know.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 13:20
i hope they´ll fix the game in the upcoming patch!

Ralph B
09-08-2015, 17:36
i think it's not the task of SMS to "fix" the stupidity of some (ab)users. On one hand we demand to make it a sim - but on then other hand cry out for solutions, that are far off from reality. Exept kicking idiots from servers every time they appear, I don't see a "fix" for stupidity, inability or pur intention to mess up others races.

cogent
09-08-2015, 18:26
In other Sims they are removed from the track and find themselves in the box after driving wrong way, ramming others or do something that is not allowed. This works pretty well.
There are also other solutions if they do it again. There are a lot that can be done if the base of the game allows it.

Ramshackle
09-08-2015, 23:55
No.

I still would like to see what happened before you got nailed. Either you did something to annoy that guy, or you did nothing and he was just a rammer/wrecker. But without seeing what happened only you really know.

I can't believe you're actually for real with this. So, someone pulls off a move you don't like, and that justifies driving the wrong way around track and hitting anyone in sight? Because you can bet the same was done to others in that race.

Also, people shouldn't have to fiddle around with the race settings to weed out those who flagrantly break one of the most basic and fundemental rules of racing... you don't drive the wrong way around track. Project Cars is a racing simulator, right? I can't think of any racing series in the world where a driver wouldn't be instantly disqualified for driving the wrong way around the track. Yet this game allows people to do just that... and it absolutely needs fixing.

Umer Ahmad
10-08-2015, 00:06
Ian did mention they'd like to ghost these players (driving opposite direction of race traffic or standing on track). I think even that will not eliminate totally all these guys however. Someone could just drive slowly in the correct direction of travel and try to block/ambush you.

Ryzza5
10-08-2015, 00:25
Pssst, don't give them ideas, Umer :)

RTA nOsKiLlS
10-08-2015, 02:13
I can't believe you're actually for real with this. So, someone pulls off a move you don't like, and that justifies driving the wrong way around track and hitting anyone in sight? Because you can bet the same was done to others in that race.

No. Its not ok to hit anyone in sight. The video does not show the guy hitting anyone in sight, it shows him hitting 1 person.

But its totally ok, if the person who did the crashing, did it to someone who deserved it. I've had people crash me out of 1st place on Forza 4, that tended to annoy me, and I would wait up and remove the offender from 1st place in the same manner they did it to me.

There will always be people who crash you on purpose. Ghosting cars who are going the wrong way, or even just disqualifying them after a few secs of wrong direction travel is a good idea, but it will only solve half the problem. There is no way to stop people ramming you when they are still part of the race. Same as in real life....ask Damon Hill, he lost a world championship because he was "taken out" by a certain AWESOME driver.

There are no stewards inquiry's in the game, so WE are the racers, stewards and in some extreme cases the F.I.A ;)

madmax2069
10-08-2015, 02:54
No.

It literally takes doing nothing to a idiot rammer to punt you off the track, these people get their kicks just to ruin people's races. And many times they single out a person and only go after them.

Ive seen it all, they act as though they race and fall back and then set up a road block, act as their car is disabled and wait to drive backwards to nail someone, race with the pack just to punt people off track, use you as their brake, punt you off the track because you're guving them too much of a challenge so they have a better chance of winning the race, going into reverse at the start of the race instead of forward, jump start slamming into the back of your car to give you a drive through penalty. And much more. And every single one of these are not provoked, they just do it for the lolz.

ARNAGEist
10-08-2015, 11:48
Has anyone experienced a clean GT3 race at Spa recently ?
I certainly haven't. other races and tracks somehow don't seem to be as bad(still bad though) even being 2nd on the grid doesn't stop me from being rammed from behind before the lights go green, Oh and then the joyous race director giving me a penalty for a jump start(he's certainly no Eduardo Freitas :p) :confused:

Umer Ahmad
10-08-2015, 13:38
Spa seems oddly susceptible to this problem. Lets see how it is after patch3

julesdennis
10-08-2015, 13:48
First thing:The OP is right.This issue must be solved.

It literally takes doing nothing to a idiot rammer to punt you off the track, these people get their kicks just to ruin people's races. And many times they single out a person and only go after them.

Ive seen it all, they act as though they race and fall back and then set up a road block, act as their car is disabled and wait to drive backwards to nail someone, race with the pack just to punt people off track, use you as their brake, punt you off the track because you're guving them too much of a challenge so they have a better chance of winning the race, going into reverse at the start of the race instead of forward, jump start slamming into the back of your car to give you a drive through penalty. And much more. And every single one of these are not provoked, they just do it for the lolz.

You are correct about rammers.I am not so sure this guy is a "rammer: even if it seems that way.
Go to 1:23 of the video.
The rammer is DQ.He is actually the host of the race.He did 8 out of 10 laps.
I am pretty sure a "rammer" would not wait that long to cause havoc.
He is one lap behind the OP.The Op time at that lap is almost 1 min slower than his fastest lap.Something happend.
The host decided to put him out.Perhaps he got the wrong guy since there is another racer in the same lap with him.Or he had a problem with the OP.
But truth to be told he would have not done that.And this issue must be solved.
To OP:sorry mate but my "felling" is that the host of that race is not a rammer.Was it a public race?(I think not).But either way a rammer would not do 8 laps in Le Man before doing his "work".This is my opinion.As for the rest you are right.

madmax2069
10-08-2015, 14:26
First thing:The OP is right.This issue must be solved.

You are correct about rammers.I am not so sure this guy is a "rammer: even if it seems that way.
Go to 1:23 of the video.
The rammer is DQ.He is actually the host of the race.He did 8 out of 10 laps.
I am pretty sure a "rammer" would not wait that long to cause havoc.
He is one lap behind the OP.The Op time at that lap is almost 1 min slower than his fastest lap.Something happend.
The host decided to put him out.Perhaps he got the wrong guy since there is another racer in the same lap with him.Or he had a problem with the OP.
But truth to be told he would have not done that.And this issue must be solved.
To OP:sorry mate but my "felling" is that the host of that race is not a rammer.Was it a public race?(I think not).But either way a rammer would not do 8 laps in Le Man before doing his "work".This is my opinion.As for the rest you are right.

Actually they can and often do wait that long before they start ramming, some rammers will start out of the gate ramming, some will wait to see who is the dominant player and single them out, some only start ramming when they realize that they just cant keep up with the pack (that could mean he/she could race until around the last few laps and go nuts and take people out, sometimes these people outright quit the race because they cant catch anyone).

And ive seen multiple hosts act this way. Just because he is a host doesn't mean he wont resort to ramming.

I joined a lobby where the host punted me off the track during a corner (i slowed down to take the corner and he basically used my car as a brake, he didnt slow down and aimed his car into mine). All because I was starting to out pace him in the final laps.

The only real way to resolve this issue is not to join random public lobbies and to join a racing league, or to become friends with like minded people. no matter what SMS does to try and limit this it will always still happen, they'll always find away to get around whatever SMS puts into place to try to resolve the issue.

Rammers and wreckers has always been a issue with online racing games, just about everything a dev has added into a game hasn't stopped them from ramming and wrecking, even to the point of turning the game into a hold my hand while I cross the street game, they always seem to find a way to work around it and use these additions to work in the rammers favor. The reason why I say just about everything is because racing game with a pay wall to play (like iRacing) you'll mainly see serious racers because who wants to pay a month to play a game just to wreck and ram people and eventually get banned from the game.

julesdennis
10-08-2015, 14:39
I agree with what you say.Yes a host maybe a "rammer" and all the other stuff.
But in this one I am not sure he is.
I made my case.
OP's last lap (the one before the "rammer" doing his job) is lap n.8.He is one minute slower from his pace.
The rammer (and host in this case) is waiting for him and has done 8 laps.
Now this cant be just a case of a "rammer" waiting for 8 laps to see who is the faster here in order to put him out.
I think something actually happend between those 2 at lap number 8 and the host decided to wait for him and destroy his car.
It is not something he should have done in any case.But something triggered his reaction.I may be wrong but in my eyes it looks that way.

madmax2069
10-08-2015, 14:59
I agree with what you say.Yes a host maybe a "rammer" and all the other stuff.
But in this one I am not sure he is.
I made my case.
OP's last lap (the one before the "rammer" doing his job) is lap n.8.He is one minute slower from his pace.
The rammer (and host in this case) is waiting for him and has done 8 laps.
Now this cant be just a case of a "rammer" waiting for 8 laps to see who is the faster here in order to put him out.
I think something actually happend between those 2 at lap number 8 and the host decided to wait for him and destroy his car.
It is not something he should have done in any case.But something triggered his reaction.I may be wrong but in my eyes it looks that way.

Being a minute behind can easile be explained, pitting and having multiple failures in the pit (looks like the game mode has full damage and maybe even mechanical failures). What if he spun out a few times during that lap after he pitted.

On some races ive ran into multiple failures (4-5 failures) in the same pit, the pit crew fumbled the tires twice, dropped a lug nut, gearbox died, and electrical failure all within the same pit on top of the total time to refuel and to remove the tires, as well as the time it takes to reach your pit box, and time it takes to get out of your pit box and back on the track And I've ran into this situation multiple times. Ive ran into this even in races thats only a few laps. And would also depend on how high the fuel usage is and how much fuel he puts back into the car. All that can easily add a minute or more to your lap time.

Like I said before they can and often do wait till the last lap or last few laps to take you out. And many times they're unprovoked. Maybe he just lost interest in racing and decided to take the guy out.

Ramshackle
10-08-2015, 16:33
No. Its not ok to hit anyone in sight. The video does not show the guy hitting anyone in sight, it shows him hitting 1 person.

But its totally ok, if the person who did the crashing, did it to someone who deserved it. I've had people crash me out of 1st place on Forza 4, that tended to annoy me, and I would wait up and remove the offender from 1st place in the same manner they did it to me.

There will always be people who crash you on purpose. Ghosting cars who are going the wrong way, or even just disqualifying them after a few secs of wrong direction travel is a good idea, but it will only solve half the problem. There is no way to stop people ramming you when they are still part of the race. Same as in real life....ask Damon Hill, he lost a world championship because he was "taken out" by a certain AWESOME driver.

Going from experience in this game and hearing outbursts of profanity from people further behind me, I'm gonna make an educated guess that the person driving the wrong way around track will have gone on to hit other players too. Also, damage was obviously turned on, and the OP's car seemed to be fine before the wrecker came along. So even if he did "do something to deserve it" as you say, then it can't have been a serious impact since his car was handling fine.

Not quite sure how the wrecker could be sure he was hitting the right person going at that speed, which brings me onto another point. I'm pretty sure everyone has experienced the scenario where someone smashes into you, which then causes you to slam into another player, then that player you hit makes it their mission to ruin your race thinking you did it on purpose. I've seen that going on infront of me many times, and had it happen to me more times than I care to mention.

CopperySinger5
10-08-2015, 16:37
New race video footage... The original video was to point out wrong-way travel to SMS. But this video may offer more details about the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u-_YrtoacQ
A couple players quit the race after rammer takes second position, then loses 2nd position to a car identical to mine (e-tron).

Note: in the video there was microphone chatter from the player in 2nd on my 7th lap before and after the rammer took that position. after the rammer took 2nd, that player along with another ejected from the race. Then by my lap 8 a racer driving an e-tron took 2nd position from the rammer.

CopperySinger5
10-08-2015, 17:39
If I was on PS4, I'd message him/her to congratulate them on their excellent work. ;)

You thinking of congratulating a wrong-way driver? I disapprove.

Ramshackle
10-08-2015, 18:37
Has anyone experienced a clean GT3 race at Spa recently ?
I certainly haven't. other races and tracks somehow don't seem to be as bad(still bad though) even being 2nd on the grid doesn't stop me from being rammed from behind before the lights go green, Oh and then the joyous race director giving me a penalty for a jump start(he's certainly no Eduardo Freitas :p) :confused:

I had an amazing race on Spa with some random a little while ago. Constant back and forth, side by side clean racing. What happened towards the end amazed me even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8PCaXgnDmE

And this is why I find the game to be so infuriating, because there is some brilliant racing to be had when people race properly. That is probably the most enjoyable race I've had on any racing game ever. Unfortunately it turned out to be a one-off.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-08-2015, 07:46
I'm pretty sure everyone has experienced the scenario where someone smashes into you, which then causes you to slam into another player, then that player you hit makes it their mission to ruin your race thinking you did it on purpose. I've seen that going on infront of me many times, and had it happen to me more times than I care to mention.

Thats where a simple sorry helps alot. If necessary, explain what happened after the race. If people cannot be bothered to explain what happened, then don't be surprised when people return the favour.

Quick message reading: "Sry dude, got hit into you. by a blue car. really sorry." or something along those lines will usually make the person you hit chillout as it was just an accident.

Don't apologise, and you leave people to make their own conclusions.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-08-2015, 07:58
You thinking of congratulating a wrong-way driver? I disapprove.

Yes, but only because he completely dealt with you. ;)

Something happened between you and him. You "say" nothing happened. But you use cockpit view, as you're a superior driver. But you're probably unaware what you did. Being actually not as superior as you think.

Show the video, then we can all see. Maybe I'm wrong.

If I were to do something like that, it would be because something has happened during the current race like being taken out of first, by 2nd place.

If it had happened in the previous race, I would not be waiting until 8 laps into the next race to get you back, I'd get you at the start, or at least on lap 1.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-08-2015, 08:10
edit: Duplicate post?

Deleted.

ARNAGEist
11-08-2015, 10:01
I had an amazing race on Spa with some random a little while ago. Constant back and forth, side by side clean racing. What happened towards the end amazed me even more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8PCaXgnDmE

And this is why I find the game to be so infuriating, because there is some brilliant racing to be had when people race properly. That is probably the most enjoyable race I've had on any racing game ever. Unfortunately it turned out to be a one-off.

That looks like a good race from what I watched, great stuff:yes:

Iamlegion
11-08-2015, 12:23
Yes, but only because he completely dealt with you. ;)

Something happened between you and him. You "say" nothing happened. But you use cockpit view, as you're a superior driver. But you're probably unaware what you did. Being actually not as superior as you think.

Show the video, then we can all see. Maybe I'm wrong.

If I were to do something like that, it would be because something has happened during the current race like being taken out of first, by 2nd place.

If it had happened in the previous race, I would not be waiting until 8 laps into the next race to get you back, I'd get you at the start, or at least on lap 1.

Yes, it looks deliberate, but mature people are annoyed and then get over it. Exacting petty revenge just shows the rammer that he got to you.
CopperySinger ignored it and I applaud him for it.

It does look like the perp was exacting revenge himself though and possibly got the wrong guy. Thats why Revenge Ramming is couterproductive.

Ramshackle
11-08-2015, 16:07
Yes, it looks deliberate, but mature people are annoyed and then get over it. Exacting petty revenge just shows the rammer that he got to you.

It does look like the perp was exacting revenge himself though and possibly got the wrong guy. Thats why Revenge Ramming is couterproductive.

Absolutely. It blows my mind that anyone would support the idea of driving the wrong way around the track to get "revenge". It's so utterly juvenile and petty minded.

SpeedFreakDTM
11-08-2015, 16:17

Is it counterproductive if you get the right guy tho?

CopperySinger5
11-08-2015, 18:49

Is it counterproductive to still be trying to disguise oneself with secondary profile on this forum? huh, RTA?

Iamlegion
12-08-2015, 07:51

Not easily answered. If it makes him leave the game, sure, you've achieved a short term goal. It may also make him try to get back at you though. I don't see why a dedicated rammer would be put off by being rammed. It's what he's trying to achieve after all. In most cases it's more like some kid currently frustrated with the game or a sore loser or someone exacting revenge for some slight. They would leave anyway, so your Revenge Ramming may only quicken the process.. or not.
Either way, avoidance is better than confrontation.

SpeedFreakDTM
12-08-2015, 09:14
Is it counterproductive to still be trying to disguise oneself with secondary profile on this forum? huh, RTA?

Actually, Im Sparticus.

RTA nOsKiLlS
12-08-2015, 13:36
Actually, Im Sparticus.

HAHAHA, No, I'm Sparticus. ;)

Awww mate, just ignore him, he's superior. He's just all butt hurt you said his video wasn't as good.

Sankyo
12-08-2015, 13:50
In other Sims they are removed from the track and find themselves in the box after driving wrong way, ramming others or do something that is not allowed. This works pretty well.
There are also other solutions if they do it again. There are a lot that can be done if the base of the game allows it.

And then rammers will simply ram others while driving in the right direction, perhaps driving very slowly. IMO trying to make a MP game 100% idiot-proof is simply not possible, so trying to with elaborate code is wasted effort, and blaming devs for immature behaviour of people or telling them to 'fix' the game is getting the wrong end of the stick.

If you want serious online racing, find serious people to race with. Open lobbies will always attract immature people who'll want to spoil it for others one way or the other.

Raven403
12-08-2015, 13:55
What about the multiplayer on Xbox? Matchmaking doesn't work, more than 8 people crashes the lobby, game chat cuts out, people constantly get dashboarded and disconnected.....no word on any of it being fixed.

FLX81
12-08-2015, 14:56
And then rammers will simply ram others while driving in the right direction, perhaps driving very slowly. IMO trying to make a MP game 100% idiot-proof is simply not possible, so trying to with elaborate code is wasted effort, and blaming devs for immature behaviour of people or telling them to 'fix' the game is getting the wrong end of the stick.

If you want serious online racing, find serious people to race with. Open lobbies will always attract immature people who'll want to spoil it for others one way or the other.

The easier you make it for troll rammers to do their thing, the more they will do it and the more of them you will have. No system will ever rule out a 100% of all troll ramming cases, but if its well done, it ought to prevent at least a large part of it. Which would be much better than nothing. *thank you, Dr. Obvious*

CopperySinger5
12-08-2015, 14:57

I started a thread assuming that it could be a possible fix to stop wrong-way movement on the track. However, the feedback has been mainly from the game community. Some agree and vice versa. But now I see both rammers and clean racers enjoy the game alike. So I can understand what makes it difficult to pull the game one way or the other.

I will admit that in a rammers eyes, my request to ghost wrong-way travel would disrupt their enjoyment, but on the other hand, honoring this request would only satisfy a part of the community; "the clean racing group". Either way, If Project CARS decides to entertain cultural diversity, theres is not much to argue about. ANd, with that said, nobody wants a stick poked in their face if they have a valid complaint, as if warding off the wolves. I know its replied to another user but remember, I asked properly "Please fix" did not demand and tell them to fix multiplayer.