PDA

View Full Version : Buying new Project Cars? No thnx!

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 11:21
My opinion is that the current state of the game is inaceptable. Single play is still broken but Online player and Community missions-laughable!

Online Mode:

Judge by yourself, in my opinion is a mess and almost unplayable when we watch"races"how they on purpose ram, hit others but the game regulations is like the game-mess! Lag-lag-lag-lag....:mad: and enetring into a lobby ill have to wait like one damn minute or more, Xuzeeemeeeeee???

Community Mission:

The game have like 65 + cars and so far we drove almost only Mercedes SLR and the Renault Clio. :confused: Why do wee need to wait for online events like days-weeks, why? Wheres the logic behind that move dear Devs?

Tuning setup:

Im asking myself, why is this game so complicated. For example, why do i need exit the event only to tune it in my garage, and then go back to the event??!!
Why is the gearbox setup so irritating and not easy to setup as in all other racing games, for example, you go online mode and u wanna set up ur gearbox, as i can see, you can fine tuning the gears individual-no, you can set the gears as the game says you which i was never fan of it!

Ive to say that the Gran Turismo system is better. Everything free, no waiting time between events not to mention fast tuning in a event, not exiting it and come back etc....

Community:

Gran Turismo community is by far better, by better i mean they will help with the setup, theyll give good advices for improving lap times which here no one will give their setups (ohhh yes, this is serious gameing) ar at least help someone. Btw. i dont need any advice or help but other do need some help and advice just saying.

Overall:

Game really needs to be fixed and make some things easier to manage for us. And i know that the game runs with an steering wheel and its made for it, but please, make it work on a ds4 as well...when i look the online events only wheel driviers are dominatiing, which is good, but it doesnt make any sense or seperate wheel and ds4/xb1 drivers, so well know whos the fastest on each platform.

Im mad and sad spending so much money in a game.....i didnt except like flawless game experience but this is far from "good".

Fong74
09-08-2015, 11:37
You seem to have another game then. Can not second one of your points except the bugfixing one. But with v3.0 another 99 fixes/improvements/extensions will be available, so lets see where the game will be after that.

For the setups, go and have a look here:
http://projectcarssetups.eu

Btw, I have been very active in GT for the last years. If you compare the comm and dev approach against pCars and honestly state that things over there are better, you cant be serious imho.....or your expectations are completely different to what I expect from a racing simulator (which GT is clearly not). Take the gear box trick for example. Is that really something you feel is right? Isn't it the other way around and pCars has the more transparent and reproducible approach? I very strong believe it has....and it is based on what you can do with the real cars....not the same opions for all 1000+ cars like in GT. I could go on and on with examples....

Just my 2ct

TrevorAustin
09-08-2015, 11:50
My opinion is that the current state of the game is inaceptable. Single play is still broken but Online player and Community missions-laughable!

Online Mode:

Judge by yourself, in my opinion is a mess and almost unplayable when we watch"races"how they on purpose ram, hit others but the game regulations is like the game-mess! Lag-lag-lag-lag....:mad: and enetring into a lobby ill have to wait like one damn minute or more, Xuzeeemeeeeee???

Community Mission:

The game have like 65 + cars and so far we drove almost only Mercedes SLR and the Renault Clio. :confused: Why do wee need to wait for online events like days-weeks, why? Wheres the logic behind that move dear Devs?

Tuning setup:

Im asking myself, why is this game so complicated. For example, why do i need exit the event only to tune it in my garage, and then go back to the event??!!
Why is the gearbox setup so irritating and not easy to setup as in all other racing games, for example, you go online mode and u wanna set up ur gearbox, as i can see, you can fine tuning the gears individual-no, you can set the gears as the game says you which i was never fan of it!

Ive to say that the Gran Turismo system is better. Everything free, no waiting time between events not to mention fast tuning in a event, not exiting it and come back etc....

Community:

Gran Turismo community is by far better, by better i mean they will help with the setup, theyll give good advices for improving lap times which here no one will give their setups (ohhh yes, this is serious gameing) ar at least help someone. Btw. i dont need any advice or help but other do need some help and advice just saying.

Overall:

Game really needs to be fixed and make some things easier to manage for us. And i know that the game runs with an steering wheel and its made for it, but please, make it work on a ds4 as well...when i look the online events only wheel driviers are dominatiing, which is good, but it doesnt make any sense or seperate wheel and ds4/xb1 drivers, so well know whos the fastest on each platform.

Im mad and sad spending so much money in a game.....i didnt except like flawless game experience but this is far from "good".

Just don't think this game is for you, stop wasting your time.

Lagoa
09-08-2015, 13:11
I have to say some explanation on the different things you can tune in the setup could be very welcome.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 13:14
You seem to have another game then. Can not second one of your points except the bugfixing one. But with v3.0 another 99 fixes/improvements/extensions will be available, so lets see where the game will be after that.

For the setups, go and have a look here:
http://projectcarssetups.eu

Btw, I have been very active in GT for the last years. If you compare the comm and dev approach against pCars and honestly state that things over there are better, you cant be serious imho.....or your expectations are completely different to what I expect from a racing simulator (which GT is clearly not). Take the gear box trick for example. Is that really something you feel is right? Isn't it the other way around and pCars has the more transparent and reproducible approach? I very strong believe it has....and it is based on what you can do with the real cars....not the same opions for all 1000+ cars like in GT. I could go on and on with examples....

Just my 2ct

My expectations are as urse, the game shold be runing great which it doesnt and other aspects in the game that are strange and complicated. If u think different i respect that!

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 13:15

grab a controller and meet me on track, simple is that...!

TrevorAustin
09-08-2015, 13:58
grab a controller and meet me on track, simple is that...!

No thanks, you sound like you haven't a clue so you'll be sliding all over the place. I just don't get why if you think there's so much wrong you don't just move on.

I would never try and drive with a controller anyway.

Rht54
09-08-2015, 13:59
There other games to play !

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 14:03
No thanks, you sound like you haven't a clue so you'll be sliding all over the place. I just don't get why if you think there's so much wrong you don't just move on.

I would never try and drive with a controller anyway.

sliding? first online event, brands hatch with an sls i was 30th or so, soooo sliding etc are invalid, belive me...therefore dont judge buddy! ive the right to say whats wrong with the game as everyone else here! I cant move on, i gave to those so called"devs"70 euros, for what, that u come and tell me"move on".!?

amazed
09-08-2015, 14:16
You've done nothing but moan all day today!

nhitrac
09-08-2015, 14:24
Yep bye!

TrevorAustin
09-08-2015, 16:03
sliding? first online event, brands hatch with an sls i was 30th or so, soooo sliding etc are invalid, belive me...therefore dont judge buddy! ive the right to say whats wrong with the game as everyone else here! I cant move on, i gave to those so called"devs"70 euros, for what, that u come and tell me"move on".!?

Yes,move on, unless you like moaning and being unhappy, which it sure seems like. Sunny Sunday and all you can do is whine and moan, bet everybody loves being around you.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:10
You've done nothing but moan all day today!

yes i do, bcoz game sux, you know that, you dont wanna admit it!

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:12
Yes,move on, unless you like moaning and being unhappy, which it sure seems like. Sunny Sunday and all you can do is whine and moan, bet everybody loves being around you.

you came here not otherwise, sooooooooo....be smart ass in some other topic buddy!

TheReaper GT
09-08-2015, 16:15
I'm sad to read that you only drive the GTR and Clio, I'm having a blast with all the race cars... Last night I finally sat down and made a good setup for the caper, had an awesome 20 laps race with 35 100% AI, finished 10th with a smile on my face...

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:20
I'm sad to read that you only drive the GTR and Clio, I'm having a blast with all the race cars... Last night I finally sat down and made a good setup for the caper, had an awesome 20 laps race with 35 100% AI, finished 10th with a smile on my face...

correct me, since the release, we drove two times the Mercedes SLS and two-three Clio Cup, other events are locked for me, sooooooo....another event was the nurburgring with the old Lotus if Im nor wrong, so, i m right when i say that we only drive those two cars out of 65+

TheReaper GT
09-08-2015, 16:22
correct me, since the release, we drove two times the Mercedes SLS and two-three Clio Cup, other events are locked for me, sooooooo....another event was the nurburgring with the old Lotus if Im nor wrong, so, i m right when i say that we only drive those two cars out of 65+

Yeah, I don't give a flury rat's ass for that stuff, I love racing, carrer, solo mode, time trial, online, community events, it's all about racing.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:23
Yeah, I don't give a flury rat's ass for that stuff, I love racing, carrer, solo mode, time trial, online, community events, it's all about racing.

have good racing m8

Tom Cornwell
09-08-2015, 16:26
Yes, this game sucks.... statements like that don't help. Critique is all well and good so long as it's constructive.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:28
Yes, this game sucks.... statements like that don't help. Critique is all well and good so long as it's constructive.

statement like which one?? who am i offending with my statements??

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar
09-08-2015, 16:28
Unacceptable compared to what, Need for Speed Rivals and Driveclub? Or F1 2015? I think only one of those is supposed to be kind of a sim, and I heard it was glitchy at the moment. Imo Project Cars is the most acceptable game on the market.

Tom Cornwell
09-08-2015, 16:31
statement like which one?? who am i offending with my statements??

yes i do, bcoz game sux, you know that, you dont wanna admit it!

Very harsh considering the amount of work gone into this game, have a guess who you might offend with outlandish statements like that?

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:31
Unacceptable compared to what, Need for Speed Rivals and Driveclub? Or F1 2015? I think only one of those is supposed to be kind of a sim, and I heard it was glitchy at the moment. Imo Project Cars is the most acceptable game on the market.

your game standard is pretty low my friend

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:32
Very harsh considering the amount of work gone into this game, have a guess who you might offend with outlandish statements like that?

i dont give af... i payed 70 bux for what?? unplayable since day one, not optimized for ds4 controllers, everywhere dirty drivers, track limitations suck...everythig suck...soo i should be not saying anything??

Tom Cornwell
09-08-2015, 16:34
i dont give af... i payed 70 bux for what?? unplayable since day one, not optimized for ds4 controllers, everywhere dirty drivers, track limitations suck...everythig suck...soo i should be not saying anything??

Your entitled to your opinion yes. Slating the game without offering some form of suggestion to improve it renders you no more than a troll tbh. :rolleyes:

Fong74
09-08-2015, 16:38
The game can not be made responsible for players behaving unfair or rude online, can it?

I am using that game as a platform to race with my fellow racers and we are all amazed by the depth the physics model etc gives us. So its always what you make out of it I guess... Day one after release we were already racing with 12 others in a lobby and were amazed how good that worked. In GT6 we had to wait almost one year to experience that kind of flawless online racing experience just to compare things.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:40
Your entitled to your opinion yes. Slating the game without offering some form of suggestion to improve it renders you no more than a troll tbh. :rolleyes:

my first pot says it all, all not good stuff, so if u say ima troll, so be it fine with me. Rather be a troll then quiet ass as u!

Dutchmountains
09-08-2015, 16:42
Best thing for you to do iwanchek....keep playing Gran Turismo.

Thats the game for you, not Project Cars.

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:43
The game can not be made responsible for players behaving unfair or rude online, can it?

I am using that game as a platform to race with my fellow racers and we are all amazed by the depth the physics model etc gives us. So its always what you make out of it I guess... Day one after release we were already racing with 12 others in a lobby and were amazed how good that worked. In GT6 we had to wait almost one year to experience that kind of flawless online racing experience just to compare things.

yes it can! they made no regulation and so the devs approve all dirty driving since day one! ok, not directly approve but theyve"tested"the game be4 they release it, soo they knew about these high problems!

Iwanchek
09-08-2015, 16:44
Best thing for you to do iwanchek....keep playing Gran Turismo.

Thats the game for you, not Project Cars.

dont vorry buddy, ill for sure!"

TheReaper GT
09-08-2015, 16:44
my first pot says it all, all not good stuff, so if u say ima troll, so be it fine with me. Rather be a troll then quiet ass as u!

You are condemning online players behavior by using their methods in here, disrupting things, attacking people and speaking against a game that you do not understand. Not a good way to prove a point.

TrevorAustin
09-08-2015, 16:52
you came here not otherwise, sooooooooo....be smart ass in some other topic buddy!

Your right I came here exactly here not otherwise, I like being smart in this thread, it's easy.

Not moved on yet then. Doesn't look like it.

So what does make you happy? Anything? I bet you like calling people stupid.

See SOI above, the game made him happy last night, try doing something that makes you happy not sad and agitated. I think the game is spoiling your sparkling good humour. Maybe you should move on.

Oh and I'm not your buddy sonny jim.

Robhd
09-08-2015, 16:53

Even better he/she should stop wasting our time!

Enjoy Grand Turismo... Fine game have fun with it...

I find if i buy any game and don't really enjoy it i just move onto something else... the Witcher being a good case in point... Pretty game but stupidly fiddly to me... Took any joy or flow out of the game... Killed it stone dead for me! Others love it... Hope someone snapped up my used copy and enjoyed it...

MysterG
09-08-2015, 16:56
Well this is going well.
OP if you really hate it so much then I suggest you go play something else.
If you want some help then ask in a less emotive way. A rant will solve nothing.
Closed.

Tom Cornwell
09-08-2015, 16:56

Your first post and all those subsequent smack of someone complaining and moaning, heck even the thread title does! Clickbait. Have fun with this game, or perhaps as others have suggested move on to something that makes you happy.