PDA

View Full Version : Disqualify after AI hits me !

Ferrari-GT
09-08-2015, 22:30
Hello, i was doing a 3hour endurance race LMP1 when after 1.30u good racing (from 14th to 2th) i must pit and some AI cars drive true me ( really true me.....ZIP) like a ghost !!!

Then a lap later a doubled AI car i was passing hits me, and i get DISQUALIFICATION and end race??????????????????????????????????

And what get me more on my nervs : NOT 1 AI CAR RETIRED ????????????? NEVER !!!!!!

Ferrari-GT
10-08-2015, 12:19
?????????????

julesdennis
10-08-2015, 13:20
When you are entering or exiting the pits (or the Ai) you are "ghost" to prevent any "accidents".
Now the DQ I dont know.
How did the Ai hit you if you were making the move?
Maybe post a video about it?
Or tell us exactly what happend

Ferrari-GT
10-08-2015, 18:13
If you become a "ghost" how realistic is that then??? Project Cars always pretend like its 100% realistic, but lots of bugs. The only pure 100/100 for me is there visual aspects like hand on steerwheel and tracks, but damage, teammates, teamconstructors (only in career) and not 1 AI car that retired?? Not 1.
There making more efford for Online aspect. Like GTA i hate "online-playing" with people i don't know in real life or with children who kills you (GTA) or smash you outside (racings) for pleasure.
I hope they gonna make single free mode (QRW) with teammates and constructors.

About the video, i don"t know how i must make a video from my television to my pc. I know what real racing is, i race for more then 20years at Zolder in Belgium !!! Some of it is not really realistic

svenvangent
10-08-2015, 21:16
Hallo leuvenaar ,

Two way's to capture replay through PS4 .

1 : PS bottom equal 15min replay .
2 : Share factory apps on PS4 equal 30min replay .

When you saved your replay , you put your Usb sticky in the PS4 and transfer it to it a voila .
Usb in the pc and off you go .

Groeten vanuit Gent .Greets from Ghent .bonjour du Gand .

madmax2069
10-08-2015, 21:55
Hallo leuvenaar ,

Two way's to capture replay through PS4 .

1 : PS bottom equal 15min replay .
2 : Share factory apps on PS4 equal 30min replay .

When you saved your replay , you put your Usb sticky in the PS4 and transfer it to it a voila .
Usb in the pc and off you go .

Groeten vanuit Gent .Greets from Ghent .bonjour du Gand .

The share factory app is just a video editor, it itself doesn't capture the recording. You're still limited to 15 minites prior game play footage from when you press the share button, or you can double click the share button to set a record point (which still makes a 15 minute recording but makes multiple 15 minute recording clips until you stop and save, so if you set a record point and play for a hour it will make 4 15 minute clips you have to patch together).

Share factory is limited to a Max of 40 minutes of footage, anything longer then 40 minutes youll have to move the clips to a USB drive and edited with a external video editor.

Ferrari-GT
11-08-2015, 20:24
But i don't need that video share !!! I HATE online stuff !!! It's nothing for me, i just want to drive realsim with AI cars. Not with some people i dont know, or with some kids who ruined the game.
I just want to see that project cars will fix the fact no AI car retired !!!!! and fact no teammates or constructors in QRW.

TrevorAustin
11-08-2015, 20:30
But i don't need that video share !!! I HATE online stuff !!! It's nothing for me, i just want to drive realsim with AI cars. Not with some people i dont know, or with some kids who ruined the game.
I just want to see that project cars will fix the fact no AI car retired !!!!! and fact no teammates or constructors in QRW.

Lol, this has upset you WAY too much.

svenvangent
11-08-2015, 20:52
But but I want to scratch my but , you ask how to make a video from your theevee to your pc !
Anyway ...... it will get better with the AI if it go's somehow somewhere wrong .
Last evening I did a race with LMP2 at Laguna and had to restart 3 times the race because we had a little mambo jambo between each-other.

Greets

madmax2069
11-08-2015, 21:38

Its better to provide a video of what happened so people can see what hapened. It also makes for a better bug report regardless of if you like online stuff or not.

A video makes it easier for people and even the devs to see what went on.

Ferrari-GT
12-08-2015, 07:31
I NEVER ASK it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read my text good : About the video, i don"t know how i must make a video from my television to my pc !! That don't mean i want to KNOW how !!!!!!

wa interreseert mij gamen met vreemde mensen. Niks. Iemand vroeg mij om een video en ik zei da ik da ni doe ! tegenwoordig leert iedereen mensen kennen via online, wel ik ben nu ni associaal en leer mensen kennen op de oude manier in echt (real life contact !!!)

madmax2069
12-08-2015, 18:00
I NEVER ASK it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read my text good : About the video, i don"t know how i must make a video from my television to my pc !! That don't mean i want to KNOW how !!!!!!

wa interreseert mij gamen met vreemde mensen. Niks. Iemand vroeg mij om een video en ik zei da ik da ni doe ! tegenwoordig leert iedereen mensen kennen via online, wel ik ben nu ni associaal en leer mensen kennen op de oude manier in echt (real life contact !!!)

The PS4 does it itself, all you do is press the share button and press square to save 15 minutes of previous gameplay and the PS4 gives you a few options to upload it to YouTube.

Look at your manual on how tye share button works, or read a guide online about it.

TrevorAustin
12-08-2015, 18:21
The PS4 does it itself, all you do is press the share button and press square to save 15 minutes of previous gameplay and the PS4 gives you a few options to upload it to YouTube.

Look at your manual on how tye share button works, or read a guide online about it.

BUT HE DOESNT WANT TO!!!!!!! Just wants to rant:)

Ferrari-GT
12-08-2015, 20:10
Idd i don't WANT to share !! But nobody read it. If you all read good you see JulesDennis ask for video ! NOT ME !! And now SHUT UP and STOP !!!!!!!! zielige mensen

julesdennis
13-08-2015, 08:29
Well I actually asked if you could post a video OR tell us what exactly happend in order to answer your question.

"Now the DQ I dont know.
How did the Ai hit you if you were making the move?
Maybe post a video about it?
Or tell us exactly what happend"

I think you dont want any answer,you just want to complain about the game.Fair enought but there are other topics to do that and no need to open a new one (imo).
But either way you are free to do as you want.
And I think you should not use that kind of language/attitude like "SHUT UP" and stuff (zielige mensen=pathetic people) but again this is only my opinion.

Invincible
13-08-2015, 08:38
Idd i don't WANT to share !! But nobody read it. If you all read good you see JulesDennis ask for video ! NOT ME !! And now SHUT UP and STOP !!!!!!!! zielige mensen

Don't call the guys here pathetic for trying to help you. You seem like some kind of misanthrope. And with that, I think you're better off without a forum. I you hate people, then don't seek places where people gather to discuss and share things.

madmax2069
13-08-2015, 09:44

I think you need to step back and take a chill pill dude.

Throwing a tantrum is not the way to get something solved here.

The way you're acting is a bit pathetic.