PDA

View Full Version : Endurance racing in career

letacomafia
09-08-2015, 23:07
Anybody here like me out of your mind so much you do these long races at full distance?

Slowsley
11-08-2015, 04:45
Yep.

TheReaper GT
11-08-2015, 04:49
I want to. I wish I could do it, but in my house if I manage to finish a 1 hour race, I'm lucky.

letacomafia
11-08-2015, 05:06
Yeah I sort of have the same thing reaper. That's why Ill take my chance as soon as everyone's out of the house almost zero distractions. At least for the races over three hours.:)

TheReaper GT
11-08-2015, 05:09
Yeah I sort of have the same thing reaper. That's why Ill take my chance as soon as everyone's out of the house almost zero distractions. At least for the races over three hours.:)

Sometimes people start talking rubbish to me, weather, how the neighbor's house paint is fading, like I care. I wanna race, for Christ sake. Hahaha.

letacomafia
11-08-2015, 05:16
Yeah hahahaha its not like they can't hear an engine revving or see you concentrating on the screen

Edje623
11-08-2015, 10:57
I set the endurance races to an hour, maybe two hours and race early mornings in the weekends, long before the rest of the house wakes up. The dog is the only one not distracting me, as long as I take him out for a walk first.

Invincible
11-08-2015, 12:27
Sometimes people start talking rubbish to me, weather, how the neighbor's house paint is fading, like I care. I wanna race, for Christ sake. Hahaha.

I know that feel... Every. Single. Time. when I want to make a longer race my girlfriend starts blabbering about work, what we could eat this week, what to do on the weekend... (note: I still got me headphones on!) she keeps it up until I am annoyed and take me headphones off. Then she is quiet and starts again as soon as I put them back on and want to get back on my race... :mad:

LeMansIndy500
12-08-2015, 19:18
Once some of the bugs are fixed I fully intend to do every practice session, qualifying and race at 100% distance.