PDA

View Full Version : 2 bugs

Lagoa
11-08-2015, 00:34
1.I always play helmet cam, but when entering pits during a race the game always changes it back to cockpit cam after you leave the pit.

2.I've read something about this allready. Rain tyres overheating after 1 or 2 laps (in the rain).

Didn't see any of these in the patch notes.. Maybe I missed it?

Lagoa
12-08-2015, 08:31
The rain tyres overheating is a bug right? Because I lower them allot and still get overheating in the rain. Or is this supposed to be normal behaviour for rain tyres?

TrevorAustin
12-08-2015, 08:42
The rain tyres overheating is a bug right? Because I lower them allot and still get overheating in the rain. Or is this supposed to be normal behaviour for rain tyres?

Won't lowering them increase the temps?

Lagoa
12-08-2015, 09:07
Won't lowering them increase the temps?

I don't know, it was atleast a little better when I lowered them. When I left them at the same temp as the slicks they overheated even more.. So don't know what to do anymore... Higher them more?

TrevorAustin
12-08-2015, 09:19
I don't know, it was atleast a little better when I lowered them. When I left them at the same temp as the slicks they overheated even more.. So don't know what to do anymore... Higher them more?

Worth a try, but probably lose grip.

Or maybe just wait for the next patch, there's a lot of tyre issues addressed in that, maybe this is one with a bit of luck. Certainly doesn't seem right they should overheat in the rain in a few laps.

DragonSyr
12-08-2015, 09:21
1.I always play helmet cam, but when entering pits during a race the game always changes it back to cockpit cam after you leave the pit.

same here but not only when entering pits , but every time i start a race , i need to change again my cam to helmet.. it is always locked somehow in cockpit view insteed of helmet cam

Lagoa
12-08-2015, 09:35
same here but not only when entering pits , but every time i start a race , i need to change again my cam to helmet.. it is always locked somehow in cockpit view insteed of helmet cam

Don't save the hud layout either.. Atleast not all the time

Brent G
13-08-2015, 20:06
Don't save the hud layout either.. Atleast not all the time

I'd prefer if the HUD saved per car as apposed to the same no matter the vehicle. Some cars its not needed, some I like to set the mirror as though its an actual RVM and so on and so forth.

STEELJOCKEY
13-08-2015, 23:49
lowering pressures will increase temperatures, as you lower pressures, tyre moves around more generating more heat. So increasing pressures will lower temperatures