PDA

View Full Version : failed to save data: solved !

LoyallRonin
11-08-2015, 10:10
When you get the error message: failed to save data. it's caused because you tried to save a replay that was too long.
After this you can't save any data anymore: like car set ups or progress etc.

You can solve this problem very easy without having to reinstall the game or hard reset.

Fix: Just go to your highlights and you see that the game has saved the "bad" corrupted replay.
Just delete this replay and everything works just fine like before your attempt to save this replay.

I came along another problem.
I can't adjust the steering deadzone (steering wheel TX) in steps of 1 clicks. I can only adjust in steps of 6 clicks.
the odd thing is when you slide the deadzone to the max, and then back it will stop at 4 clicks. And after pushing the red B button to save it becomes 3 clicks.

3 clicks is still to large. I want it to be 1 click.
Is there a work around?

STEELJOCKEY
11-08-2015, 10:37
Patch 3.0

OpticalHercules
11-08-2015, 16:30
Try moving your steering DZ up to 100, then bring it all the way back down. You might be able to set DZ to 4. We did that with some setting, I don't remember which, where the slider moved in increments of 6. Since the slider starts at 0, and 6 is not a multiple of 100 yet the bar ends at 100, the count "resets" when you get to 100, allowing you to go down in increments of 6 from 100 until you reach 4.

Edit: LOL i'm an idiot. I read your line about wanting the 1 click, but somehow I didn't read the line below that where you said exactly what I suggested.

LoyallRonin
12-08-2015, 11:39
Try moving your steering DZ up to 100, then bring it all the way back down. You might be able to set DZ to 4. We did that with some setting, I don't remember which, where the slider moved in increments of 6. Since the slider starts at 0, and 6 is not a multiple of 100 yet the bar ends at 100, the count "resets" when you get to 100, allowing you to go down in increments of 6 from 100 until you reach 4.

Edit: LOL i'm an idiot. I read your line about wanting the 1 click, but somehow I didn't read the line below that where you said exactly what I suggested.

LOL;)