PDA

View Full Version : Options Menu When in Garage

Racinglova
11-08-2015, 23:37
Having to go from the main menus to the track to see if the FOV/Audio settings you changed are how you want it is very annoying. I think if a FOV menu was made that put you in a car with the FOV settings next to you to adjust it would be great. Playing car engine sounds when changing the percentage of the audio levels would also be nice. I hope what I said made sense. Thanks.

Liquid7394
12-08-2015, 01:18
The options menu should be available in-game.

Gravit8
12-08-2015, 02:00
Yup, backing out of lobbies because things change is lame. Or backing out of events, practices, sessions etc

Mahjik
12-08-2015, 02:04
It's been requested in the Features Suggestion section.

Carinis
12-08-2015, 10:52
It's not a "feature" it should have been part of the basic coding of the game.

Mahjik
12-08-2015, 13:08
It's not a "feature" it should have been part of the basic coding of the game.

People can claim a lot of things "should have been part of the base release". At the end of the day, we are here now so those comments aren't going to help anything. This is not the first title SMS have created nor will it be the last. Given money, time and resources, they prioritized what needed to be accomplished for shipping the product. Not everything was going to happen given those variables but that doesn't mean they will never happen.

Carinis
13-08-2015, 12:33
People can claim a lot of things "should have been part of the base release". At the end of the day, we are here now so those comments aren't going to help anything. This is not the first title SMS have created nor will it be the last. Given money, time and resources, they prioritized what needed to be accomplished for shipping the product. Not everything was going to happen given those variables but that doesn't mean they will never happen.

I understand that things take priority but even while testing it must have been a pain in the arse to keep having to back out of what u we're doing to change something in the menu

Mahjik
13-08-2015, 13:30
I understand that things take priority but even while testing it must have been a pain in the arse to keep having to back out of what u we're doing to change something in the menu

During development, the WMD members had to create a new profile with each build. There were 5 builds a week... Going to the main menu to make certain changes was the least hardship. ;)