PDA

View Full Version : www.VRroom.org - No1 For SimRacing - Induction Rooms Now Live

VR-Mustard
12-08-2015, 11:47
www.VRroom.org has been around for nearly 5y now. We hold events every night from 20:00 - 22:00 and our leagues are run on Sunday night. We also have leagues running through the week for those who can't make it at the weekend.

We have a very unique ranking system which we call Vr Careers where you will be awarded virtual credits to start your own team etc (more information on the site)

Fed up with the promise of clean racing? then get yourselves over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for one of our induction rooms. Get involved with the No1 simracing website for clean competitive racing.

VR-Mustard
12-08-2015, 12:22
We are holding a induction room tonight from 20:00 for anyone on the wheel.

MXMike273
12-08-2015, 14:27
Anyone checking this thread out should definitely try it out. I did a week ago and have loved every minute since. Everyone is super fast, friendly and very helpful. The fastest guys have no problem helping you out with car set ups or anything else you've got issues with. The way the races are set out and organised you really do feel like its real life! Trust me people i joined a few sites before i found VRroom but i really glad i did because its the best one by a country mile!!!

alcheng
12-08-2015, 14:37
what is the te zone of the club??

Slicker_VR
12-08-2015, 18:26
what is the te zone of the club??

british summer time atm

VR-Mustard
13-08-2015, 10:15
We have quite a few Americans on the website atm and I'm thinking about running events and league's at a different time zone. Leave this with me and i will update you soon with information about this my friend.

c_larkey
13-08-2015, 21:45
Top Quality racing tonight really enjoyed it ��

VR-Mustard
13-08-2015, 23:21
What a race.. Fantastic lads, bloody brilliant.

VR-Mustard
14-08-2015, 12:09
Our midweek leagues are now live..

VR-Mustard
16-08-2015, 17:07
Our leagues will be streamed live tonight from 20:00 - 22:00 via our website www.VRroom.org

Martynvr
16-08-2015, 22:57
Check it out people, i have also been with several organisations but nothing is as clean and professional as these guys.

Up for a challenge? We are looking for some competitors for the midweek league, if you subscribe you might race me! I am very looking forward to it.

Regards Martijn

VR-Mustard
17-08-2015, 12:15
Due to a few technical issues we were unable to stream our races last night.. All fixed now so we will be streaming all our racing from now on starting tonight from 20:00 GMT
Head over to www.VRroom.org and get yourselves signed up for our induction rooms (Mon and Saturday)

VR-Mustard
19-08-2015, 11:08
Midweek Masters.. Due to the very high demand we have set up yet more leagues starting tonight.. You will still need to sign up for one of our 45 minute induction sessions.
Good luck and welcome to the website
www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
20-08-2015, 12:00
In order to maintain our very high standards we have now put in place our driver development program .. This is a unique program that is tailored to the individual and will stay with you throughout your time at www.VRroom.org

Get involved with the No1 simracing website.. Very clean very close racing.

VR-Mustard
22-08-2015, 13:44
Induction room tonight from 18:00 gmt... You will need a wheel as we don't accommodate for pad players.

Get yourselves signed up now at www.VRroom.org

MAARTEN
22-08-2015, 21:16
Is this only for PS4? When i register i have to fill in my PSN-ID?

edit: my bad, saw that this is posted under PS4 subform so yes obviously :D

Bealdor
23-08-2015, 13:22
Spam removed. Next time please use the "Report Post" function.

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 13:24
Appreciated.. Thank you x

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 13:31
Big changes coming next week to www.VRroom.org
Stay tuned ;)

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 14:04
Organised lobby's

Over 600 members

Virtual economy system built into the site

All members are vetted to ensure the highest possible standards.

Everyone's on a wheel

These are just a few reasons why you should check out www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 14:36
Just like to thank the clowns from apex and onlinegamingleague.org for the publicity we received this morning.. due to your obsession with spam we have just received 11 new members who where until this morning racing with you guys. Cheers lads and keep up the good work lol.

www.VRroom.org the No1 simracing website for clean and competitive racing

Rodgerzzz
23-08-2015, 15:19
With all due respect here, your bigotry and elitism as to how people play this game (ie. Only wheel, no controller drivers allowed) is far and above anything I've witnessed before. You're using the PS as your Base platform to host your league/clan/group/ whatever you want to call it and pissing in the face of the majority of the PS4's user Base.

I stumbled into one of your induction rooms once by complete accident whilst joining through a friend, we heard the speech about how you could tell who uses a controller, etc and we then went out on track whilst you sat and watched us from the garage. A) That was a demeaning as you're putting yourself on some kind of pedestal and B) you can't tell who uses a controller and who doesn't because there was 3 of us in there with controllers and you confidently stated "I can tell your all on wheels"...

You may well run a very nice, very neat website with some people who share the same views as you... I also come from a group with views on etiquette, respect and good clean fun, it's nothing new or special. You just seem to want to single yourself out and thus you're going to open yourself up to criticism that quite frankly seems rather deserved given what I've pointed out above.

I'm not going to ramble on here but we're not clowns, were actually pretty decent people who are clearly inferior to the PS4 juggernaught yhat is Vrooom. And I'm sure the people that have signed up to your site are not the people who race with ourselves so from however far you pulled that statistic out of your rear waste escape shoot I will never know...

Bealdor
23-08-2015, 15:41
Just like to thank the clowns from apex and onlinegamingleague.org for the publicity we received this morning.. due to your obsession with spam we have just received 11 new members who where until this morning racing with you guys. Cheers lads and keep up the good work lol.

www.VRroom.org the No1 simracing website for clean and competitive racing

Listen, mate. This is exactly the kind of attitude that's provoking hostile responses by other members.
I've cleaned up your thread, removed/infracted the offending posters and gave you the possibility to continue with a clean thread. And the first thing you do is throw mud at other members by calling them "clowns".

I'm telling you this for the last time. Either you stop this confrontational behaviour or you can promote your league somewhere else.

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 16:17
I'm really sorry for the clever remarks but the constant spamming over the last few day's and the fact that some of the mods seemed to have overlooked, almost condoning it left me a little sour.

The majority of gamers (pad players) are not welcome at Vrroom because it's a full time job babysitting them and I'm sorry if i offend the majority but my time very important and much better spent with wheel players who tend to be a bit more simracing enthusiastic.

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 16:41
Stop spamming my thread on here and on Vrroom.org and a line will be drawn.

I don't poache other websites members, i don't spam other people's websites, i don't do anything and when i finally did say something this is the response.

VR-Mustard
23-08-2015, 16:53
Tbh im fed up with this hostility directed at our website. I didn't provoke anybody? I basically reacted to a genuine concern "you know the fact that a few other websites decided to spam not only this thread but www.VRroom.org to" and that it seemed like one or two of the mods on here where maybe overlooking it and this is the response from one of the mods in Q

You don't need to worry about me posting on here anymore because ive made my mind up in regards to what's happening here. Good luck to all the genuine websites and pcars for the future..

Gasman888
24-08-2015, 11:01
I've been racing at VRroom.Org for a few months now and I'm loving it !!! I have to say, the arguments and abuse from other groups puzzles me as we surely are all after the same thing, to enjoy what is a FANTASTIC sim/game. Since I joined VRroom, Mustard and all the other guys I've met here have been extremely welcoming and helpful and I'm positive that joining these guys has made me a quicker and cleaner racer and increased my enjoyment of Project Cars x100.
@Rodgerzzz. To say that Mustard is Bigoted and Elitist about the decision to only allow wheel users is ridiculous, it's simply about creating a level playing field in what is an extremely competitive enviroment, if you use a wheel you are Driving a sim, if you use a pad, you are Playing a game, it's as simple as that. On top of this I don't think VRroom are looking for big numbers, they just want good clean racers that are quick, because as I found out, there are some Very quick guys there so keeping to wheel users also helps keep the numbers of new inductions manageable.
I don't want to start anything off again in this thread but I just felt these guys were getting portrayed in a bad light in this thread and wanted to say something as I've really enjoyed my time with these guys and the effort these guys put into what they do is unbelievable, keep up the good work.

chig88
24-08-2015, 12:09
I've been looking to join a proper, well-organised sim racing site since pCARS came out, but TBH none of them seem to offer what I'm looking for (a championship running over several months with weekly races, ideally covering more than one racing class, committed & clean drivers, driver stats & penalty system etc).

Most of the community sites seem to focus on one off events etc which is a shame, and the few championships that there are are always full :(. And the pointless bickering between organisers doesn't help - it just thins out the driver field & has everyone taking sides when they could be enjoying both sites.

Beginning to wish SMS would run their own leagues, but doubt that they will :(

VR-Mustard
24-08-2015, 13:12
Our leagues run over the two months to give our members a proper race weekend.

I to also agree that it would be much better to have the sms team integrate a similar system into the game but the game as it stands has way to many bugs and no algorithm will will ever be able to deal with the REAL problems that happen in theses rooms.

I also agree that it's stupid and pointless attacking my website which will just lead to all out war between all websites which doesn't benefit anyone.

I promise to stop with the over aggressive advertising tactics so long as my website stops getting attacked.

chig88
24-08-2015, 13:30
Our leagues run over the two months to give our members a proper race weekend.

Could you point me towards a listing of your leagues then? Might just be me being dumb but I couldn't find them.

MXMike273
24-08-2015, 13:41
Ive been with VRroom for a month now and can only be described as AWESOME!!! From my point of view a lot of time and effort goes in to it just so people can have good, clean racing and every single person you come across is friendly and helpful. Don't know what all the beef is about but the people who are hating on the site and the people running it carry on!!! Trust me it's you that is missing out! Keep up the good work Mustard your doing a mega job

Gasman888
24-08-2015, 14:17
@chig88. You need to do an induction night and get a licence before you can get involved in the leagues m8, just click on the calendar and sign up to one. The leagues are halfway through atm running gt3 and gt4's, get yourself signed up and you can jump in and race mate, see you on track

chig88
24-08-2015, 22:31
@chig88. You need to do an induction night and get a licence before you can get involved in the leagues m8, just click on the calendar and sign up to one. The leagues are halfway through atm running gt3 and gt4's, get yourself signed up and you can jump in and race mate, see you on track

Ah okay. Will try to sign up for one when I get chance.

Looking forward to it :)

VR-Mustard
25-08-2015, 11:23
Chig we have a midweek league that you can take part in mate but i do need to speak with you 1st. If you can be on the PSN for about 6ish tonight add VR-Mustard to your friends list and ill run a induction room with you before tonights events. Hopefully you can then get involved in tonight's meeting.

the-les
26-08-2015, 06:05
https://youtu.be/Mt3iAHML2tA

This is what you get at Vrroom.org

VR-Mustard
26-08-2015, 17:50
Induction rooms this Saturday 18:00 gmt and Monday from 20:00 gmt.

Professionally run simracing for the true enthusiasts.
www.VRroom.org

Gravit8
26-08-2015, 22:22
I've been looking to join a proper, well-organised sim racing site since pCARS came out, but TBH none of them seem to offer what I'm looking for (a championship running over several months with weekly races, ideally covering more than one racing class, committed & clean drivers, driver stats & penalty system etc).

Most of the community sites seem to focus on one off events etc which is a shame, and the few championships that there are are always full :(. And the pointless bickering between organisers doesn't help - it just thins out the driver field & has everyone taking sides when they could be enjoying both sites.

Beginning to wish SMS would run their own leagues, but doubt that they will :(

They had an in house championship or something. Was team based if I remember right. What I heard about it was it blew up after the leading or winning team was accused of having one driver set all the teams times or something.
That doesn't bode well for SMS leagues IMO. Think it was a staff only thing or something to.

Gravit8
26-08-2015, 22:44
I've signed up. Couple suggestions.
Include the track where events will be at in the description. Where's that info currently?
(Never mind. Imfound it)
Include the time zone it's played in in description. I believe you said gmt earlier in thread.
As it stands. I'm not really sure what to prepare for and what time to be ready. Lot of info missing. (Found it)
I'll work the time thing out once I know the standard.

I've got that as 8 hours ahead of me here in the western United States time zone. PST
I've set a world clock to London GMT time.

For reference. Your ran today's events at 4-7 pm London time right. Meaning I have missed them by several hours and it's almost midnight there? Almost 4 pm here now.
Do you guys race later evenings?

I'm signed up for the Saturday Shake down. Only one. Let me know where it will be, when, and if just one track or multiple?

Slicker_VR
26-08-2015, 23:33
we're actually on BST atm, which is 1 hour ahead of GMT (GMT+1) hope this helps ;)

Slicker_VR
26-08-2015, 23:37
https://youtu.be/Mt3iAHML2tA

This is what you get at Vrroom.org

truly an awesome battle between myself (black and yellow) les (white and blue) and h-78 (silver and green)
thanks for sharing, les :D

VR-Mustard
29-08-2015, 10:44
www.VRroom.org is the place to race guys and gals come and sign up for one of our induction rooms, get the relevant licences and start your sim racing career today...

Race events everynight, fully race marshaled leagues, a unique virtual career system built into the website.

What are you waiting for www.VRroom.org is the No1 simracing website for clean competitive racing. Sign up now it's free.

VR-Mustard
29-08-2015, 10:56
www.VRroom.co.uk is another website being set up for our Vrroom Team x24 drivers required to take part in our extensive training programme... The .Org will be used for the casual simracing enthusiast and will be available to everyone who's taken part in one of our induction rooms.

Lots happening over the next few weeks boy n girls stay tuned.

Gravit8
29-08-2015, 16:16
Nice to meet you today VR mustard
Looking like ginetta jr's is the place for me to start. Regular is full.
I'll probably try the Tuesdays in September. Want to sign up for first one. Wednesday the 2nd 9th etc
But I do not see tracks listed for those events. Says (see results)
I'd like to know where these events will be at so I can prepare. Would appreciate a heads up.
Posted up at vroom looking for some ginetta practice sessions.

VR-Mustard
30-08-2015, 13:37
I've just posted a reply on our website my friend..

Another week of fantastic racing guys. So much discipline being shown in these rooms, thank you guys this makes my job so much easier.

Next months events etc will be live from tomorrow morning. We have lots of new events, prize draws and competitions planned for your enjoyment.

Head over to www.VRroom.org and get involved with the No1 website for clean and competitive simracing.

VR-Mustard
31-08-2015, 17:52
Career points have been updated.. You guys who are involved in more than one league will need to wait another 4 weeks I'm afraid ;)

Well done to everyone involved.. Great discipline shown throughout all leagues so far.

VR-Mustard
01-09-2015, 16:11
We are looking for another 5 or 6 guys or gals who are relatively new to the simracing world to take part in our driver development program or DDP.. This is a 8 week program run by a professional racing driver and is designed to teach and develop your skills on the track.

This isn't available to everyone but if you are interested then get yourself over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for one of our induction rooms.

VR-Mustard
02-09-2015, 13:43
Nice to have a few other communities/websites on board.. I'm really looking forward to working alongside you guys to drive this simracing title into the future.

www.VRroom.org are proud to be announcing the launch of our first Driver development program which will take place over the next 8 weeks. 8 lucky members will be sent an email over the next few days with further information and details regarding this DDP.

For clean organised SimRacing get yourselves signed up now.

VR-Mustard
02-09-2015, 19:01
Every single active member or a wheel
Lots of full rooms every night
Unique Virtual Career System
Race officials watching every room
Full damage and no aids
Every driver is vetted

These are a few reasons why more and more true simracing enthusiast are choosing www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
03-09-2015, 11:34
www.VRroom.org your No1 for simracing.. Induction rooms tonight.

VR-Mustard
06-09-2015, 11:07
www.VRroom.org
The very best racers welcome.

VR-Mustard
09-09-2015, 19:03
Streaming 2 league races now @ www.VRroom.org

New block of induction rooms coming next week..

VR-Mustard
10-09-2015, 13:27
Incredible racing last night lads. We will be streaming again from 20:00 - 22:00 tonight.

Get yourselves over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for this Saturday's induction room. See you on the track.

Martynvr
11-09-2015, 00:02
Great to see how the Leagues are folding out. I am racing in the midweek League wich is very competitive and being held every wednesday. Got a great battle with a couple of guys and aiming for a 6th place at the end of the championship!

Full rooms, dedicated members and lots of interaction at the site, we could not wish for more.
By far the best sim racing site i have ever experienced, feel free to join and experience the same!

Best regards

VR-Mustard
11-09-2015, 13:46
The rest of this months Race Now Events are now live..

VR-Mustard
12-09-2015, 12:21
www.vrroom.org
'BUMP'

Professionally run simracing website that delivers on what it promises.. Super clean competitive racing.

Sign up now for our next induction room (a 25 min meet and great) see you on the track.

VR-Mustard
15-09-2015, 10:01
Well now im wondering if this invisible landmine bug is something to do with having the tireware switched on? We have run two race events now without incident because we switched it off... Am i just imagining this? Has this already been tested by any other communities our there?

Anyway VRroom is back in full flow so get yourself signed up for one of our induction rooms.

Gravit8
16-09-2015, 00:24
Well now im wondering if this invisible landmine bug is something to do with having the tireware switched on? We have run two race events now without incident because we switched it off... Am i just imagining this? Has this already been tested by any other communities our there?

Anyway VRroom is back in full flow so get yourself signed up for one of our induction rooms.

Yeah. You have to keep it simple. As you customize with settings more, the glitches grow exponentially worse. It doesn't break if you don't complicate things. But try to use them, and you'll find out how busted the settings are quick. Why I always laugh at leagues trying to do to much. Also why the ESL thing is so limited. SMS know their own software.

Also. Now a hot lapping league. I get that it has to be. But tire wear is cool and it gives you something to learn. Kind of Sad we can't dig in to play with what's on offer without things breaking.

ChrisK
16-09-2015, 00:37

we run with tyre wear on for every event. sometimes we get the bug, but mostly we dont.

VR-Mustard
16-09-2015, 11:01
Thank you for the replys guys much appreciated.. This does seem to be the problem which is a terrible shame as we were running 40 min races in our leagues which should of been great for tire degradation.. Never mind i suppose we will just turn it off in the future. These bugs need fixing asap.

New block of induction rooms are now live btw for anyone wanting to get involved in www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
18-09-2015, 14:54
Over 600 members now and still growing.. Are you fed up with the promise of clean racing then get yourself signed up to www.VRroom.org and register for our next induction room. See you on the track guys n gals.

Martynvr
22-09-2015, 23:11
So the first Leagues are almost over and exciting until the very end. I am operatief in the midweek masters and with 2 events to go we have 3 competitors for the championship. I am already looking forward to the next championship and so should you. There is no organisation as clean, professional and competitive as vrroom. Sign yourselfs up guys an be impressed!

VR-Mustard
23-09-2015, 11:15
Thank you for the kind words my friend and yes it's been entertaining this first league, there's 3 points separating the top 3 drivers.

As you've probably guessed our leagues are coming to a end.. We run a invitation only rule for all our leagues so for your chance to take part in one of the next one's get yourselves over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for our next available induction room.

See you on the track ;)

VR-Mustard
27-09-2015, 12:10

VR-Mustard
29-09-2015, 11:02
Our leagues will now be run over 1 month rather than the 2.. We do however run a endurance series which will last over several months but due to the new pit bug we have had to implement a few significant changes.

Come and get involved in the No1 website for clean and competitive simracing www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
01-10-2015, 16:30
Check out our Vr Careers.. A unique way in which to enjoy and get the most out of this game. Create your very own virtual garage where you and your team mates can customise and upgrade all aspects of your team HQ..

www.VRroom.org the No1 for simracing on the ps4

Slicker_VR
04-10-2015, 11:43
was nearly a great league - shame about the BUGS taking me out of the running for the title - was soooo close up to then

VR-Mustard
04-10-2015, 14:03
New GT3 leagues starting tonight.. Watch this race live via the website at www.VRroom.org or head over to www.twitch.TV/vrroom_TV

Steam starts at 20:00 UK time... Enjoy

VR-Mustard
05-10-2015, 12:25
New induction rooms are live.. Wanna see what we do then head over to www.twitch.TV/vrroom_TV and watch last night's league races.

_MB_
05-10-2015, 15:35
Fantastic racing last night,shame i had the ffb bug in the 1st race,still great racing by all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0ubu2d50Zw

VR-Mustard
06-10-2015, 09:19
Another great night of racing MB.. Thank you for sharing mate.

C6ckneyGeezer
06-10-2015, 14:40
Just signed up!

VR-Mustard
08-10-2015, 12:03
Welcome to the website my friend.. Please sign up for our next available induction room and I'll see you on the track.

VR-Mustard
14-10-2015, 11:45
Buy, build and upgrade you VR Garage.. A game built within the game. Head over to www.VRroom.org for more information.

VRroom is all about respect and very clean, very professional racing. Come take a look at what we do and sign up for one of our induction nights.

www.VRroom.org the No1 for organised SimRacing

MXMike273
14-10-2015, 13:08
Racing here is always good but last night was on another level. Unbelievable respect soon by all. Here's my POV of race 2

https://youtu.be/EuTKJiL0-6I

VR-Mustard
14-10-2015, 15:42
Lots of discipline shown by all 15 drivers mate. How simracing should be.

VR-Mustard
15-10-2015, 14:00
Induction rooms open tonight from 7 o'clock UK time.. Inductions take about 15 - 20 minutes. Get yourselves over to www.VRroom.org and get involved in some seriously clean racing with the emphasis on RESPECT!

VR-Mustard
20-10-2015, 19:53
Induction rooms from 19:00 this Thursday.. Sign up now
www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
26-10-2015, 11:33
BIG changes coming to www.VRroom.org this week. Looking forward to seeing the new installments.

R_austinator
26-10-2015, 16:50
Just signed up. And il be on tonight to get my VR licence.

VR-Mustard
29-10-2015, 17:28
New system in place from next week.

All new members will now go straight into one of our 5 teams following their induction. From here you will be able to compete in one of our leagues (of which there are 6)
We race every night of the week and we have a drop in drop out system so there's no need to commit to anything. We also have our own unique Vr Career system built into the website where members can compete on the global leaderboards.
For more information head over to www.VRroom.org now and get involved in the No1 website for clean and competitive simracing.

VR-Mustard
01-11-2015, 16:49
Race for one of our 5 teams and raise through the ranks. All new virtual garage, unique global ranking system and drop in drop out leagues/championships.

We stream all our racing 6 nights a week and hold induction rooms 3 nights of the week. For a chance to get involved in FREE monthly prize draws and some of the most disciplined simracing on the console head over to www.VRroom.org and create your free account now.

VR-Mustard
02-11-2015, 14:49
This weeks induction rooms are live guys. www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
04-11-2015, 10:32
Induction room open tonight from 19:00 uk time

chickano
04-11-2015, 10:36
I concur. After many years racing leagues online I signed up here a few months ago and have been very impressed.

VR-Mustard
05-11-2015, 16:14
We have 5 teams and 6 championships a week running guys. For a chance to join one of our teams get yourselves over to www.VRroom.org and sign up for one of our induction rooms.

Jinobi
08-11-2015, 17:13
Heads up!
Induction rooms will be on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY. @ 7pm
Get involved :)

chickano
10-11-2015, 12:13
Hi all,

we are now streaming our team championship races every night from 8pm over on twitch at www.twitch.tv/vrroom_tv/profile

we had over 100 viewers last night for our Ginetta GT4 event, and tonight's live stream sees the Formula C round 2 races take place at Silverstone GP and Sakitto GP.
Check us out, watch quality close racing and better yet take race with us. Attend one or our induction rooms Wednesday and Friday this week at 7pm.

RichW
10-11-2015, 15:19
Got to be honest, the VR Room championship is some of the best racing I've seen and been involved with, none of the usual bumper cars you get with pretty much every online public lobby, (as long as there aren't any invisible walls lol). We're running Formula C tonight, Clio's tomorrow, Radicals on Thursday, AMG Merc on Fri and the classic Escort on Saturday, all with 14/15 drivers. As Chickano says you can watch it all live from 8pm every night on: http://www.twitch.tv/vrroom_tv/profile. Check out the website vrroom.org should you wish to get involved.

Probably worth pointing out that we do run with no pits stops (still a few bugs) and with tyre wear off (again due to bugs) but the races are as long as we can make them.

Rotters91
11-11-2015, 15:16
VRroom has definitely kicked on in the last few weeks. Bugs remain in the game and frustrate some of our members but the racing has been phenomenal. Some fo the very quickest guys on sim racing are in our roooms but don't let that put off anyone from joining. Check out the race streams at http://www.twitch.tv/vrroom_tv

ratedRrawkstar
12-11-2015, 14:11
I was curious if you had any updates on moving forward with a US league. This is without a doubt the most organized league I have come across and would love to participate but the timezone difference is currently the problem.

MXMike273
14-11-2015, 11:36
Get yourself involved with these guy. By far the best run place I've ever been involved with. This is what you will be getting every single night!!! http://www.twitch.tv/vrroom_tv/v/25618187

_MB_
14-11-2015, 11:38
Races run every night from 8pm till around 10pm
Escorts tonight @Nurburgring sprint and Snetterton 300

I was curious if you had any updates on moving forward with a US league. This is without a doubt the most organized league I have come across and would love to participate but the timezone difference is currently the problem.

I've been here for a few months now and the group of drivers involved show great respect and good awareness something for sure is hard to find.As for a US league i dont have an answer im afraid as im just a regular member but i guess alot of it comes down to numbers!?!

Gasman888
29-11-2015, 22:23
Did a 1.5hr endurance with pit stops tonight in the M3 gt3 @ Road America with these guys tonight and it was FANTASTIC!! Everyone that started the race finished (a full room), no incidents and Project Cars Pit Stops actually seemed to work.This was a very welcoming and well run lobby and these guys are Quick!! If you like clean racing and think your pretty good at PCars then give these guys a try, you won't be disappointed, thanks again for a great event, I look forward to many more with you guys.

_MB_
08-12-2015, 11:59
Inductions running this Weds and Friday 7-7:30pm Gmt
Weds http://www.vrroom.org/index.php/race-tonight/411-induction-get-your-license-here-58
Friday http://www.vrroom.org/index.php/race-tonight/412-induction-get-your-license-here-59

http://www.vrroom.org/

Slicker_VR
15-12-2015, 11:48
although leagues are being wound down now for the holiday period, we're still running events every night (just a bit more casual) feel free to join us :)

_MB_
06-01-2016, 15:56
Now the Xmas break is over the racing is back on!

Currently running 5 Leagues (mon-fri) and as a bonus an Endurance league held on Sundays

If interested sign up for an induction room which are held on Mondays-Wednesdays-Fridays 7pm
http://www.vrroom.org/index.php/events

http://www.vrroom.org/

Robsharples
11-01-2016, 10:51
Had my first race with this group on Thursday and i must say that Vrroom is by far the best community ive ever been involved in. Very organised and very professional.

They even run free to enter championships for real this is a great website. Thank you for my induction and for letting me join.

Robsharples
13-01-2016, 16:08
How do i sign up for the endurance racing on Sunday?

Highly recommend this group/website. Very difficult to find this level of organisation and discipline.

choppermeir
14-01-2016, 18:44
Saw a video on YouTube of a group A race last week from this very community and it looked a very clean race even with safety cars!. Once I get a wheel and a LOT faster I would love to sign up.

_MB_
15-01-2016, 01:24
How do i sign up for the endurance racing on Sunday?

Highly recommend this group/website. Very difficult to find this level of organisation and discipline.

Hi Rob.I believe all the places are taken this season however let your interest be known as there is always an opportunity to step in as a reserve driver if someone can't make a race.
Have a look at the calender im sure some of the mid week events have a couple spots free.Would be good to see you on track :cool:

Saw a video on YouTube of a group A race last week from this very community and it looked a very clean race even with safety cars!. Once I get a wheel and a LOT faster I would love to sign up.
Cheers chopper.Once you get a wheel and are comfortable with it get yourself signed up for an induction.Pace isn't so important here what we look for is race awareness,if you have that the rest will come :)

If you liked the youtube videos you may be interested to know we also stream live on twitch 8pm GMT Sunday to Friday
currently you can check out these feeds.more feeds are coming soon.
http://www.twitch.tv/evdokas
http://www.twitch.tv/project_sideways
http://www.twitch.tv/mb_uk

Robsharples
19-01-2016, 14:52
Thank you MB and thank you to the guys who run all this it's simply amazing. I had the best race I've ever had last night everyone was so close and so disciplined.

Robsharples
24-01-2016, 12:50
Really enjoyed the racing again last night. This is what ive been looking for a website that encourages drivers and the driver buddy/ghost thing is just amazing.

Delboy82
26-01-2016, 15:11
Fantastic racing last night. Guys on the track carry so much respect for on another.

Easily the best and most organised site iv come across. Boy are some of those guys quick, top 5 guys smashed the Pcars steam leaderboards times in race spec (24 lap race round Catalunya and Oulton Park). The fast guys were not shy about giving hints and tips also fantastic site!

Robsharples
27-01-2016, 10:56
I see we getting some celebrities for Monday to. Keep up the great work. www.VRroom.org No1 simracing community

mikedugdale
29-01-2016, 14:16
What a amazing group of racers. To anyone out there looking for a clean and very well organised community i can't recommend these guys enough. Truly the best online racing group ever.

Robsharples
07-02-2016, 11:20
Is there anything this group doesn't offer.. We had a real racing instructor in a room with us last night who told us at the beginning of the night that everyone in the room was going to break the streem lap records and by Joe we did lol.
These guys are simply the very best and most organised group/website i've ever been involved in. Thank you Slash_v_axl for a very intuitive evening.

Robsharples
08-02-2016, 01:57
Are we not taking in anymore drivers?? A friend of mine was interested in joining. He's a very quick very clean racer.

_MB_
08-02-2016, 14:40
Are we not taking in anymore drivers?? A friend of mine was interested in joining. He's a very quick very clean racer.
Still induction room on the calender so i assume we still are.

Robsharples
10-02-2016, 13:36
Mustard explained it last night, now i get it :) see you on Friday.

Robsharples
12-02-2016, 20:01
Anyone struggling with disconnects please read.

Redo your Internet connection settings and click custom when you see the MTU settings turn it down from 1500 to 1430 this will help you.

Information and fix comes from Wieter a fellow Vrroom member.

mikedugdale
13-02-2016, 12:19
Thanks for the advice in the room last night after several disconnects last week lowering that MTU thing seems to have fixed these problems. I had a fantastic night of racing again so glad you guys invited me, i do have one question though Mustard does he ever race? I've never seen him do anything else other than marshaling these rooms? It doesn't seem fair on him.

Robsharples
13-02-2016, 12:37
After speaking with Mustard last night and reading some of these post i feel like Mustards gotten himself a bad reputation on here. The thing is i can't understand it because this guy is one in a million, someone who goes above and beyond to ensure this level of racing. He asked me last night to post the fix for the current disconnection problems this doesn't seem like a guy who should be banned. Crazy as this guys just solved half of the peoples problems on here with one tiny but of advice. Anyone else feel like this?

Robsharples
13-02-2016, 17:01
This doesn't seem to be working for everyone Mus but at least you tried. I get it now though why vrrooms run like it is ;) +1 karma that man.

Robsharples
16-02-2016, 17:35
Falling down the list again Mustard, let me give you one of these unnecessary bumps. ;)

We will be unlocking our website again soon guys and gals. Just in the middle of some refurbishment. Induction rooms for membership will be live soon.

Rodgerzzz
16-02-2016, 19:40
Robsharples be honest with this one... are you by any chance VR_Mustard in disguise?

Robsharples
16-02-2016, 19:45
Rodger the dodger you got me! If you read one of my earlier post on a thread helping some guy and his son entitled disappointed with PSN and subscriptions, something like that. I did actually give my psn Id as VR-Mustard so I haven't exactly tried to hide the fact.

Liquid7394
16-02-2016, 21:52
"So I haven't exactly tried to hide the fact"

After speaking with Mustard last night and reading some of these post i feel like Mustards gotten himself a bad reputation on here. The thing is i can't understand it because this guy is one in a million, someone who goes above and beyond to ensure this level of racing. He asked me last night to post the fix for the current disconnection problems this doesn't seem like a guy who should be banned. Crazy as this guys just solved half of the peoples problems on here with one tiny but of advice. Anyone else feel like this?

Robsharples
17-02-2016, 01:39
I do wish people on here would concentrate on their own threads instead of trying to highjack mine. Isn't this how it started to last time. Why don't you mind your own business and concentrate on keeping your community together, because your losing them hand over fist.

VRroom is currently locked down because we're full to the brim every night.

MysterG
17-02-2016, 08:40
Rob. You have been banned before (more than once) and now once again have multiple accounts for self promotion ....

Final warning.

Rodgerzzz
17-02-2016, 11:40
You couldn't make it up could you :D

MysterG
17-02-2016, 13:17
Can we keep it to VRroom talk not dissections of people please.

Rodgerzzz
17-02-2016, 17:10
The unfortunate thing is we are talking about VRroom... :D

Slicker_VR
17-02-2016, 21:28
some great racing tonight, btw - although the mass disconnect on lap 18/22 was a bit of an upset, fortunately we were able to take the results from the end of the last lap

VR-42
18-02-2016, 08:21
I have just spoken to my brother who is a barrister.
He says that some of these postings are liable and slander and could result in legal action.

I respectfully ask the moderators to do their job and remove them as they too would be guilty of facilitating liable and slander.

Ryzza5
18-02-2016, 10:05
Please be reminded that you agreed to a set of terms, conditions, and forum rules when you registered here. Included therein:

Although the administrators and moderators of Project CARS Official Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Project CARS Official Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

The correct protocol is to click the Report icon underneath any offending posts, not to take issue publicly and potentially derail the topic.
With regards to your request, I'll look at it soon. In the meantime please lookup the definitions of 'volunteer' and 'job'.

Ian Bell
18-02-2016, 10:09
I have just spoken to my brother who is a barrister.
He says that some of these postings are liable and slander and could result in legal action.

I respectfully ask the moderators to do their job and remove them as they too would be guilty of facilitating liable and slander.

This is not the case. If it were I'd have gotten rid of some of the more fruity articles about us. When I say fruity, I mean completely false.

If your brother's point were the case then Google, Youtube, Yahoo and thousands of other sites with commentary would be 'guilty of facilitating liable and slander'. I don't appreciate you threatening our moderators BTW.

Our lawyers are generally considered the best on the planet for games and when they were linked to a 'really defamatory' article about SMS and asked could anything be done they stated 'you can't control what people write on the internet'.

For balance, what is written here is about 0.001% as bad as the article I mention.

Invincible
18-02-2016, 10:14
For balance, what is written here is about 0.001% as bad as the article I mention.

This article must be completely bulls*** then...

Ian Bell
18-02-2016, 10:17
This article must be completely bulls*** then...

Yes :)

It was the cursing and vitriol more than anything else I refer to in my percentage comparison.

VR-42
18-02-2016, 10:42
Sorry Ian no threat was intended,
I was just trying to get a stop to this situation before things got out of hand.

Thanks mods for looking into this and doing the right thing

Invincible
18-02-2016, 10:43
Yes :)

It was the cursing and vitriol more than anything else I refer to in my percentage comparison.

Oh my... I cannot imagine how bad it must be then.

theitalian06
18-02-2016, 12:47
I am absolutely shocked to be honest, VRroom has the nicest guys I have ever met in my life but it seems that a select few individuals on this website and else where have a strong disliking towards us. The racing I have had over the past 3 years of being with them is absolutely brilliant and on the level of pro racing series. The website has really turned into a family for me, everyone cares for each other off the racetrack, but still keep it competitive on the track. The website has provided me with a chance to race competitively for a fraction of the cost it would have been to do it for real.

GT5/6 had provided us with some great racing and really helped build it into a great racing community. We were all very taken in by Project Cars and were waiting anxiously for its release, we braved the delays. But the game just does not perform, the constant invisible walls, disconnects and forcefeed back bug has really pushed the racing to breaking point.

Please don't take it out on us when its your game that's causing all the problems.

Thank You

VR-42
18-02-2016, 15:51
I am absolutely shocked to be honest, VRroom has the nicest guys I have ever met in my life but it seems that a select few individuals on this website and else where have a strong disliking towards us. The racing I have had over the past 3 years of being with them is absolutely brilliant and on the level of pro racing series. The website has really turned into a family for me, everyone cares for each other off the racetrack, but still keep it competitive on the track. The website has provided me with a chance to race competitively for a fraction of the cost it would have been to do it for real.

GT5/6 had provided us with some great racing and really helped build it into a great racing community. We were all very taken in by Project Cars and were waiting anxiously for its release, we braved the delays. But the game just does not perform, the constant invisible walls, disconnects and forcefeed back bug has really pushed the racing to breaking point.

Please don't take it out on us when its your game that's causing all the problems.

Thank You

To be fair theItalian06 the problems on this thread were not game related, but just people posting nasty things about each other.
The mods have taken care of the dodgy posts and should be commended for their actions.

Rodgerzzz
20-02-2016, 17:00
I'm done... Liable for slander, behave :D

ElMister
20-02-2016, 17:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lJFlB-89Q

MXMike273
23-02-2016, 10:05
Its the last week of this months leagues folks so get yourself signed up ready for the start of next months leagues. Car and track combo should be announced soon. Great group off people, even better racing!!! Been here since August after coming from a few other organised league set ups and this is the best by a distance i can promise you. So get signed up because trust me your missing out!!!

P-h-d-77
24-02-2016, 09:23
Hi, I've been racing with these guys now for a month and as difficult as I'm finding it ( it's probably fair to say I'm the manor Motorsport of the vrroom community ) , I'm loving the chance to at least be on the same bit of Tarmac as the fastest guys out there, just wish there were maybe a few more people like me and we could run a sort of junior league along side the big boys, anyway just wanted to say thanks for letting me play and hopefully I'll get a bit quicker as time goes on , also a big thank you to VRmustard for doing what is probably at times a thankless and time consuming job .

VR-42
25-02-2016, 15:41
Hi, I've been racing with these guys now for a month and as difficult as I'm finding it ( it's probably fair to say I'm the manor Motorsport of the vrroom community ) , I'm loving the chance to at least be on the same bit of Tarmac as the fastest guys out there, just wish there were maybe a few more people like me and we could run a sort of junior league along side the big boys, anyway just wanted to say thanks for letting me play and hopefully I'll get a bit quicker as time goes on , also a big thank you to VRmustard for doing what is probably at times a thankless and time consuming job .

The new leagues will be graded after a time trial, so driver of similar abilities well be together

Jounibet
01-03-2016, 11:35
I've been racing with these guys for 2-3 months now and must say that joining this league took the game to a hole new level for me. Every race is marshaled (thanks Mustard + staff!) and the racing is clean and professional. These guys are very fast so it's a challenge just to get points in the races, but that has also made me a much better driver and it feels like I'm lerning something new or improving a little bit in every race.
I can recommend this to everyone who likes clean and professional racing.

MXMike273
02-03-2016, 10:30
Unbelievable racing once again last night with constant side by side racing up and down the entire field. Get yourself signed up and pit your skills against (in my opinion) the fastest guys across all platforms on this game. Limited spaces available for the new leagues that start next Tuesday and Wednesday, Tuesday is the Ford Falcon V8/Wednesday is the BMW 320 Turbo Group 5. Running 2 races on these nights over 4 weeks. Ive jumped ship to VRroom a few months ago and have never looked back, Fully marshalled rooms with a top group of lads and ladies, I wouldn't race anywhere else!!!

_MB_
03-03-2016, 11:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_iuLNr13cI

PureMalt77
11-03-2016, 11:38
Hi guys! Just an "old" member returning a favor...
Mustard once posted a hint about changing MTU to help with the disconnects.
This web-site explains how to determine the ideal number: http://www.tp-link.us/FAQ-190.html
Sorry if already known, just my 2 cents...

VR-42
12-03-2016, 08:31
Great start to the new leagues, Just loving the old gp 5 BMW and got my first leage race win.

choppermeir
05-05-2016, 23:18
Are you still recruiting? I haven't been on Pcars for a while now and I think it's time to get back into a championship. Have a wheel now and I am free most evenings. Certainly not the quickest but a clean racer if I do say so myself.