PDA

View Full Version : HUD and tracks

runekc
12-08-2015, 12:24
Hi, after the latest update I haven't got any info on my screen about my change in brake bias and other things?!
What about the highway tracks? They don't work for me, the car is just sitting in the "pit"..

Do we all have that problem?

Best regards

Rune

Mahjik
12-08-2015, 13:28
Are you on PC, XBOX1 or PS4?

runekc
12-08-2015, 13:34
Are you on PC, XBOX1 or PS4?

Oh sorry.. PC

Bealdor
12-08-2015, 13:37
Brake bias changes can only be seen in cars with Motec displays.

What's your issue with the Highway tracks? I click on "Drive", put 1st gear in and hit the throttle.

Mahjik
12-08-2015, 13:40
Have you tried verifying your game cache?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

runekc
12-08-2015, 13:45
Before the updates i could se my brake bias values on the screen when i changed them on the fly, now i can't see them in any cars. (oh... now i am unsure if that was in AC i could see the values on screen) but regardless, motec or not shouldn't the values be shown on screen? otherwise whats the use of the brake bias button assignment option.
The highway tracks loads fine but then nothing, the car just sits there, i can shift the gears and everything but i can't start the car....

runekc
12-08-2015, 13:45
will verify my cache next time i load the game :)

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
12-08-2015, 13:59
Before the updates i could se my brake bias values on the screen when i changed them on the fly, now i can't see them in any cars. (oh... now i am unsure if that was in AC i could see the values on screen) but regardless, motec or not shouldn't the values be shown on screen? otherwise whats the use of the brake bias button assignment option.
The highway tracks loads fine but then nothing, the car just sits there, i can shift the gears and everything but i can't start the car....At no point during development at least did we have a time where we could see notifications of brake bias changes on the screen, and I haven't seen any indication that it has been updated into the release version either.

runekc
12-08-2015, 14:02
I may have it confused with AC, but still, why the button assignment if I can't see it on screen?

Mahjik
12-08-2015, 14:43
I may have it confused with AC, but still, why the button assignment if I can't see it on screen?

For pCARS, it's only available via Motec displays currently.

runekc
12-08-2015, 14:45
For pCARS, it's only available via Motec displays currently.

ok, bummer.... but thanks :)

runekc
13-08-2015, 08:11
Ok, I've got the Highway tracks "working" apparently you have to turn on the ignition before you can drive....lol but i am still pretty sure that i was able to adjust the brake bias on the fly in an previous build.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
13-08-2015, 08:18
Ok, I've got the Highway tracks "working" apparently you have to turn on the ignition before you can drive....lol but i am still pretty sure that i was able to adjust the brake bias on the fly in an previous build.You can, on cars where it's available, you just won't see any notifications of it if the car doesn't have a MOTEC capable of showing it.