PDA

View Full Version : Track Vote/New Tracks XBox One?

Sucramadus
12-08-2015, 13:26
I got a Question

those Track Votes on the Board, are those for PC Gamers only?
Or do we Console Gamers get some Old Spa, Old Hockenheim and Co too?
Are those gonna be DLC? Or are they Mods only?

steviraikkonen
12-08-2015, 13:29
Another question: when will the results of the polls be reflected in an announcement of some future track choices? Obviously not a release date just a case of "we have chosen track xyz based on the poll"

Raven403
12-08-2015, 13:32
Will almost definitely be for all, makes no sense to be PC only. And only the Dev team could answer your other questions. I suspect most if not all would be paid dlc

MysterG
12-08-2015, 13:37
I got a Question

those Track Votes on the Board, are those for PC Gamers only?
Or do we Console Gamers get some Old Spa, Old Hockenheim and Co too?
Are those gonna be DLC? Or are they Mods only?

Tracks would appear on all platforms, not just PC. Most likely as DLC.

Another question: when will the results of the polls be reflected in an announcement of some future track choices? Obviously not a release date just a case of "we have chosen track xyz based on the poll"

That's a tricky one as track inclusion is based on lots of things other than whats most popular. In the first instance a licence would be required, so no announcement could be made until that was all agreed (or not).

Sucramadus
14-08-2015, 08:14
That's a tricky one as track inclusion is based on lots of things other than whats most popular. In the first instance a licence would be required, so no announcement could be made until that was all agreed (or not).

I personaly didnt talk about getting a Class A Confermation that the Tracks will go down.
For me the Question was more about, if those Votes have a significant effect in any type of way to the Game and Developers or if that is just Fan Fiction and a Modder Type Deal?

miagi
14-08-2015, 08:22
I personaly didnt talk about getting a Class A Confermation that the Tracks will go down.
For me the Question was more about, if those Votes have a significant effect in any type of way to the Game and Developers or if that is just Fan Fiction and a Modder Type Deal?
Sure it has. The devs have their own opinion what track they like or what would be a good addition. But that doesn't mean they are in an agreement which exact track the game needs most. If our votes hint a certain track, it gives em a clue what many ppl like, so would be an easy and safe pick. If the sum of our voting remain clueless, well then it's not a help right?

But that is just step one, even if everyone agrees on a certain track, but the license agreement can't be achieved, then it simply will not happen. If it's a city-course that doesn't require licensing, there is no second step to take.