PDA

View Full Version : "Kudos to the response time for posters with problems"

jason
14-08-2015, 01:42
From what I have seen in this forum when people have problems e.g can't get my game working , there are SMS members that jump on promptly or the community in general try and help people out with issues the best they can.

Its generally within minutes and not hours which is refreshing to see to say the least .

Well done to the community itself by being so helpful and informative when possible , it must be a relief to see people actually want to help when someone is in need of the desired information they need to enjoy the game.

Well done SMS in the same regards to fixing peoples issues , we no all things cant be fixed in minutes as there are so many variations in hardware and so forth but the effort is there and I would think most appreciate it when problems are successfully solved not within days but moments later in most cases I see.

Thumbs up to you all.....

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 02:00
Yeah I'll second that! This us actually a really good community. One of the best that I've Bern around.

hkraft300
14-08-2015, 04:02
Trying to score some brownie points after the multitude of infractions, hey Jason? :p haha

jason
14-08-2015, 04:04
I have had a few :) credit where credits due .... cant be a asshole all the time .

ChrisK
14-08-2015, 04:05
lol notice how positive Jason is coz he hasn't played in a week !!

ChrisK
14-08-2015, 04:05
cant be a asshole all the time .

I beg to differ !!! lol

miagi
14-08-2015, 04:10
Hehe, many of us are well trained after a few years of WMD ^^ And if you think the community here is good, it was even tighter in WMD while development. One reason for that is, the whole concept attracted ppl that had a lot good will about the project, so much that they put their own money and also a lot of their time into it without knowing what the outcome will be. So basically many positive thinking, trustful ppl were bunched together, in cooperation with good or even very good mods that also invested huge amounts of time keeping it clean. All that created a vastly different atmosphere to pretty much the rest of the internet (expect reddit maybe). And part of that was now carried over here what is nice I think. And it is nice to see that ppl notice that ^^

Just btw. if you are now interested in that true WMD experience I mentioned, you should consider jumping in the pCARS2 project before it's too late :P

jason
14-08-2015, 04:22
I beg to differ !!! lol
You know me better than anyone :)