PDA

View Full Version : Share your Tom Shane's Profiler Custom Layouts

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 08:17
Hi Guys,

This is something that I haven't seen on the forum yet but something that I think could be a good resource to have for anyone using Tom Shane's Profiler. People can use this thread to post a screenshot of any and all layouts that they use for profiler and to share ideas about how it is used. I have setup various layouts myself through various Windows installs but all of them have felt like I was just scratching the surface of what this powerful software can be used for so it would be good to see what others have come up with and what uses exist that I have never even thought of.

As I have just re-installed Windows I don't currently have one to post but I will get something put together over the next day or two to put up, would be good to see what other people are using beforehand though.

PzR Slim
14-08-2015, 09:09
I'd be really interested to see what others have done. I've only recently started using it and haven't really spent any time working out a layout.

Maviarab
14-08-2015, 09:21
Not that I have any time to use it or play right now unfortunately, but here was my set up for it if it helps anyone.

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 10:21
Not that I have any time to use it or play right now unfortunately, but here was my set up for it if it helps anyone.

[IMAGE REMOVED]

Hi Maviarab, thanks for sharing, when you did have time to play did you find that the graphs in the centre were useful, that and the channels box on the far right have always been something that haven't been hugely useful for me and I have always used the space for something else.

Maviarab
14-08-2015, 11:59
Hey Pam,

The centre graphs etc somewhat...after a race more so...the channels on the right not so much so, and agree when I can start playing again I will probably put something else there more useful to me/rearrange the whole thing so that I can 'glance' at on my second monitor.

Battenberg
14-08-2015, 12:19
Here is mine, I only use it for a quick overview of the car's status while driving. I've not got into the deep telemetry analysis yet, but this works well for what I want it to do. It only takes up half the screen too, so I have space for teamspeak/youtube etc.

It's all standard modules, although I added Oil & Water temp to the 'Damage' panel. Here's a dropbox link to the file itself. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/3r99e006viry3i1/Battenberg%20Car%20Status.pcp?dl=0) How handy!

FlyingKman
14-08-2015, 12:36

here is mine Pam

damage is together and temps are together so its one glance away

just changed the top right looks better now, just move fuel management higher so it fills up bot right and lap timing

XiondrapoS
14-08-2015, 12:49

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 12:52

How did you create the Master Gauge, I would like to create some sort of variation on that on my new layout!

r3dm15t
16-08-2015, 09:30

This is mine pretty basic.

Pamellaaa
16-08-2015, 11:31
I had a bit of a play with a layout today and came up with this:

Assuming that this is all stored in the layouts.xml file you can download it here. (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwPc1ThFTTjsUGczT0Y1TDJnbDA/view?usp=sharing)

Angst1974
16-08-2015, 11:34
I can't figure out how to save/load my layouts .... admittedly I hadn't looked super hard

demerzel
16-08-2015, 18:20
What is this?
How is this usefull?

Pamellaaa
16-08-2015, 18:28
I can't figure out how to save/load my layouts .... admittedly I hadn't looked super hard

There is a button towards the right hand side of the ribbon called layouts and it lets you load and save from there.

What is this?
How is this usefull?

It a tool that can give you telemetry data from Project Cars, I use it to give additional information such as tyre wear figures, detailed temperatures and various other things, lots of people use it for recording sessions and then analysing the data to improve tunes. Its very good and well worth using particularly if you have a second monitor.

One_Trip
25-03-2016, 21:34
Any one know how to delete an Indicator from the Indicator drop down menu. I made a duff one and want to remove it but cannot see how.