PDA

View Full Version : Quickest Gulf at Oulton Park

odemode
14-08-2015, 09:41
https://youtu.be/WwB1WwdXmz8

Love this game but when you put these top times in and they don't show because you used another car in that class it really does annoy me. Please either fix or allow us to delete our own times

Titomane
14-08-2015, 11:03

Love this game but when you put these top times in and they don't show because you used another car in that class it really does annoy me. Please either fix or allow us to delete our own times

We waitting full LeaderBoard for all cars & all wheather conditions

PD I think you arent fastest gulf @ oulton, me faster ;)

odemode
14-08-2015, 11:36
Feel free to upload a quicker time dude

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 11:41

You were a long way off the track in both the first and last corners there, I am suprised the game allowed that and IMO that shouldn't have been eligible for any leaderboards anyway.

odemode
14-08-2015, 12:13
You were a long way off the track in both the first and last corners there, I am suprised the game allowed that and IMO that shouldn't have been eligible for any leaderboards anyway.

Best speak to SMS then

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 12:20
Best speak to SMS then

Not really, track limits are something that are still being looked and I believe that there is going to be a leaderboard reset anyway when track limits are finalised, I would be surprised if laps like this are valid in the future.

odemode
14-08-2015, 12:22
I hope they're not, I hope they're all fixed then wiped. One reason I've put this up is so they can see the unfair advantage people are getting on tracks

odemode
14-08-2015, 12:24
I'll upload my Zonda time too. That was a top 10 and a complete farce. They've patched it chicane now but my time is still valid and will never be beaten unless they wipe.

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 12:27
I hope they're not, I hope they're all fixed then wiped. One reason I've put this up is so they can see the unfair advantage people are getting on tracks

I thought that was what was happening, when the track limits are final and correct all leaderboards will hopefully be wiped.

For the future if you are putting up a video to highlight abuse of track limits I wouldn't recommend doing it claiming the fastest lap on a given car and track combination.

odemode
14-08-2015, 12:46
I thought that was what was happening, when the track limits are final and correct all leaderboards will hopefully be wiped.

For the future if you are putting up a video to highlight abuse of track limits I wouldn't recommend doing it claiming the fastest lap on a given car and track combination.

I'll upload another later staying on the black and beating this time just for you

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 12:49
I'll upload another later staying on the black and beating this time just for you

I am not particularly fussed if you do or not, just pointing out that in my opinion the lap you have posted isn't legal so even if you didn't have the class bug (which I would like more info on, surely the Gulf is in a class of only one car or are all single seaters bundled together?) its not a lap that I would want to see on the leaderboard.

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 12:55

Yeah mate, kick his ass!. I will be keeping watch on this thread now so I can put the link on his Facebook and say WAS the fastest lap :P Mwhaahaaaa

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 12:58
In fact the leaderboard wipe is happening sooner than I thought : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37074-Project-CARS-PC-Patch-3-0-Release-Notes

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 13:01
Good, anyone who is truly fast will put there times in again no problem, but the corner cutters will fade away

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 13:03
Good, anyone who is truly fast will put there times in again no problem, but the corner cutters will fade away

They will indeed, it will be interesting to see how strict things are with the new patch, should have some answers tonight.

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 13:19
Thats just for the PC :(

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 13:22
Thats just for the PC :(

Well yes but we will know if the track penalties are actually sorted now, and then it will be rolled out to Xbox 1 and PS4 when Microsoft and Sony ok the patch.

Fert
14-08-2015, 13:24
Xbox is getting a wipe too woody one we get patch 2 weeks after everyone else. Ode has a valid time no argument. After patch and wipe he will put another top time in and you moaning lot can try and beat it and then moan when you can't. I know I'll beat him lol

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 13:26
lol

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 13:33
Xbox is getting a wipe too woody one we get patch 2 weeks after everyone else. Ode has a valid time no argument. After patch and wipe he will put another top time in and you moaning lot can try and beat it and then moan when you can't. I know I'll beat him lol

Ode doesn't have a valid time in the posted video as he left the track significantly twice on that lap. Also, assuming you are talking about me with the "moaning lot" comment I have never driven this car and track combination so I have no idea whether I could beat it or not, I also don't care so wont be moaning and I play exclusively on PC so wont ever appear on the same leaderboard.

OverHaased
14-08-2015, 14:09
Dirty lap, lets see you keep all inside the lines and post a "worlds fastest" Pretty sure you will fail.

Fert
14-08-2015, 14:14
I see no invalidated lap time message so it valid and you can't say otherwise. So just jog on back to the pc forum. You will probably be moaning about the colour of his car when he gets a top time with the new track limits. Chuffing trolls

Pamellaaa
14-08-2015, 14:15
I see no invalidated lap time message so it valid and you can't say otherwise. So just jogging on back to the pc forum. You will probably me moaning about the colour of his car when he gets a top time with the new track limits. Chuffing trolls

Pointing out that someone is a significant distance off track isn't trolling.

It will all become moot when MS approve the patch and the leaderboards get wiped anyway, then everyone will be forced to stay within the lines.

Fert
14-08-2015, 14:22
I can't wait

Titomane
14-08-2015, 15:38
Feel free to upload a quicker time dude

Only 3 laps

2 sec faster

odemode
14-08-2015, 15:41
Congrats, I hope you stayed on the black or else you're a dead man walking

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 15:46
Owwwwww that's a Bee sting in the arse :P

wOoDsTeR16
14-08-2015, 15:47
Congrats, I hope you stayed on the black or else you're a dead man walking

Now go into Free practice Dan and put the weather on light cloud, the PC lads get light cloud in TT, but we get it in the 3.0

odemode
14-08-2015, 15:55
I'll give credit to the XBOX time but I'll easily beat that. The 1:31 is a PC TT. I can't compete with that until all is fair across the board

Titomane
14-08-2015, 16:26
I'll give credit to the XBOX time but I'll easily beat that. The 1:31 is a PC TT. I can't compete with that until all is fair across the board

Xbox LB both

odemode
14-08-2015, 17:45
Xbox LB both

I can only take my hat of to him. That is a bloody good time and will take some beating. I'll give it a go later. Totally eating my own arse right now

Just to add, both those times also left the track on corners, so as you all state, will too be invalidated