PDA

View Full Version : Formula A AI

odetzy
14-08-2015, 10:12
I was playing a Quick Race Weekend on Dubai Autodrome GP with the Formula A. I noticed that i was flying past the AI (70%, which gives me perfect competition on GT classes) especially on the fast corners. Then i looked into it closer by driving behind the AI and i noticed that the AI kept their DRS open for almost the entire lap and they briefly closed it at the corner exit. This obiviously hinders the AI pace massively because they have 0 to none rear end grip. Does the AI behavior change with the difficulty scale so that if i put the AI to 100% they become a lot wiser their DRS usage? Or has anyone else noticed this?

Bealdor
14-08-2015, 10:17
The open DRS is an animation issue. In fact, the AI doesn't use the DRS at all, which gives them worse performance than the player. Known issue.

Mattze
14-08-2015, 14:06
The open DRS is an animation issue. In fact, the AI doesn't use the DRS at all, which gives them worse performance than the player. Known issue.

Will it fix in a later patch?

odetzy
14-08-2015, 17:47
Oh so thats it, well i was still flying past them so it seems that there is a massive difference with AI pace between classes (or maybe the difference comes from my driving skill with different cars).