PDA

View Full Version : Dirty driver + prenality system

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 10:21
I was driving in barcelona, manage to hit 2nd spot on the start. Hade an amizing start, took 1st place, that dude in a Bentley was amazingly fast on a straight, this footage show us that dirty drivers combines with the penality system is a frustrated thing. Ive have a good, solid race till that moment, once he manage to overtake me on the straight but ive manage to close on him up, and sneak inside, but he close do door and i hit him, no penalties or nothing (??!!) i was somehow again on the 1st spot, from that moment i was leading the pack and hade a good pace till this situation. Watch the gap on that video, hes like 0.5 behind and hes trying to pass me which he did, but like that?

As I say in all of my post this need to be adressed and fixed. I know that the devs are aware of all of that and this one situation continues every day, from race to race!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrew9lLFNms

FoxMulder
14-08-2015, 10:35
I thought your game is stuttering during races and unplayable yet you post a vid from an online race which looks absolutely fine, are you bloody trolling?

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 11:03
I thought your game is stuttering during races and unplayable yet you post a vid from an online race which looks absolutely fine, are you bloody trolling?

if u wanna fotage from stuttering dont wory, i can post latter its no problem..this race was fine two laps or three then after the penality i loose it totally and quit the race

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 11:11
Yes, please a video of the stuttering.

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 12:31
Yes, please a video of the stuttering.

only for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5wvZL0pE0M

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:35
only for you

That stuttering is a known issue and occurs when someone enters the track. Most likely being looked at.

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:38
only for you

Okay you made that out to be a lot worse then it is. Does that happen during races or is it just qualifying and practice?

I suspect it's just during qualifying and practice and the stuttering is a join in progress issue and I believe there's a fix coming in patch 3.0 although Ithink they said that it'd never going to go away but that they can make it slightly better.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:39
Okay you made that out to be a lot worse then it is. Does that happen during races or is it just qualifying and practice?

Cant happen during races, as no one can enter the track during one. :)

MrFlibble81
14-08-2015, 12:42

Yeah I know :) see my edit. I accidentally clicked post reply before I was done. Lol

Jiflemon
14-08-2015, 12:54
Seen nothing but whining over the last couple of weeks from this player. Please don't feed it.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 12:55
Seen nothing but whining over the last couple of weeks from this player. Please don't feed it.

Not feeding, only confronting him with facts :)

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:00

I suspect it's just during qualifying and practice and the stuttering is a join in progress issue and I believe there's a fix coming in patch 3.0 although Ithink they said that it'd never going to go away but that they can make it slightly better.

it is actualy, but now its not so extrem as it is normally. Youve got now an idea what am i tallkin about!

Its in thee qualy and in the race as well!!

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:02

youre blind then sry...! its medical thing it can be fixed, im praying for u!

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:03
Its in thee qualy and in the race as well!!

Stop taking us for fools.
These mini freezes cant happen during races.

And yes, people know what you are talking about, everyone has this issue.

FoxMulder
14-08-2015, 13:03
only for you

This is clearly qualifying and a known issue since release. All the fuzz about it being unplayable, people jumping in trying to help you and you post a problem that's 3months old and has been mentioned in a million other threads? You are utter useless.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:04

Clever.

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:15

instead telling me from the beginning yall jump on me like crazy people and at the end youll calling me a troll etc..??

and those mini freezes happend in a race, not often just when a buch of idiots crashing into eachother, but its like nothing in compare to free practice and qualy!!

stop been a jerk and think with your upper head instead of the other little one be4 u start to attack and calling me out u f... tard!!

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:23
instead telling me from the beginning yall jump on me like crazy people and at the end youll calling me a troll etc..??

Post #6

That stuttering is a known issue and occurs when someone enters the track. Most likely being looked at.

Post #8

Post #14

Only constructive and helpful posts. Now where do l jump on you like a crazy person?

stop been a jerk and think with your upper head instead of the other little one be4 u start to attack and calling me out u f... tard!!

Do you kiss your Mommy with that mouth?

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:34
Post #6

Post #7

Post #14

Only constructive and helpful posts. Now where do l jump on you like a crazy person?

Do you kiss your Mommy with that mouth?

not my mommy your sister ;)

chig88
14-08-2015, 13:35

and those mini freezes happend in a race, not often just when a buch of idiots crashing into eachother, but its like nothing in compare to free practice and qualy!!

7 things that tell me you're not worth taking seriously:

1. You're ranting about a bug happening in a race when everybody knows it's a qualifying/practice bug only. If your game is freezing during a race it's your internet, not the game.
2. You rant on like that and then have the gall to call others 'crazy'.
3. 'Think with your upper head instead of the other little one' - you seem to believe that people have two heads. They don't.... well, not usually anyway.
4. You already have an infraction. It's the tell-tale sign of a member who can't communicate with other civilised people.
5. You've been a member since May and have posted 180 times without learning that this kind of communication will not get you anywhere.
6. 'Be4 u' - unless you're a teenage girl texting her friends this just isn't acceptable. Given your posts so far though you may in fact be a teenage girl, in which case I'll let you off with this one.
7. You call someone who's trying to help a 'f***tard'. Exceptionally stupid & the main reason why you should be banned.

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:37
7 things that tell me you're not worth taking seriously:

1. You're ranting about a bug happening in a race when everybody knows it's a qualifying/practice bug only. If your game is freezing during a race it's your internet, not the game.
2. You rant on like that and then have the gall to call others 'crazy'.
3. 'Think with your upper head instead of the other little one' - you seem to believe that people have two heads. They don't.... well, not usually anyway.
4. You already have an infraction. It's the tell-tale sign of a member who can't communicate with other civilised people.
5. You've been a member since May and have posted 180 times without learning that this kind of communication will not get you anywhere.
6. 'Be4 u' - unless you're a teenage girl texting her friends this just isn't acceptable. Given your posts so far though you may in fact be a teenage girl, in which case I'll let you off with this one.
7. You call someone who's trying to help a 'f***tard'. Exceptionally stupid & the main reason why you should be banned.

im shaking and scared..!! u wanna a Like maybe or a kiss?

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:39

Can someone ban this guy already?
How can he still be allowed to post in this forum?

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:43
Can someone ban this guy already?
How can he still be allowed to post in this forum?

ban for what? reason pleeease

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 13:47

...yall jump on me like crazy people and at the end youll calling me a troll etc..??

...stop been a jerk and think with your upper head instead of the other little one be4 u start to attack and calling me out u f... tard!!

not my mommy your sister ;)

Last time l'm replying (because obvious troll), and only because l feel very sorry for you.
Have a nice day.

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 13:50
Last time l'm replying (because obvious troll), and only because l feel very sorry for you.
Have a nice day.

finally u decide do something nice...

by by troll :)

chig88
14-08-2015, 13:55

For your own sake, no I don't want a kiss. You couldn't handle me sweetheart :)

On a serious note though, I wish you good luck in life. Because with your attitude you're going to need it.

Iwanchek
14-08-2015, 14:25
For your own sake, no I don't want a kiss. You couldn't handle me sweetheart :)

On a serious note though, I wish you good luck in life. Because with your attitude you're going to need it.

i dont think so but anyway thnx

Roger Prynne
14-08-2015, 14:29
@ Iwanchek Just stick to your OP subject and stop being an ass, as it's going to get you into trouble..... thanks.

Bealdor
14-08-2015, 14:35
Final warning Iwanchek. Next time you're out.

Project_ Failure
14-08-2015, 17:31
Final warning Iwanchek. Next time you're out.

hm,,,, u gave a warning and right after"that" ban...lol! were is the point of that action dear Moderator?

SpeedFreakDTM
14-08-2015, 20:42
Just a quick point about videos showing lag n stuttering. It would really help if the vid was 60fps. I dont know if the xb1 or the ps4 can do that though.

Pink_650S
14-08-2015, 20:49
Just a quick point about videos showing lag n stuttering. It would really help if the vid was 60fps. I dont know if the xb1 or the ps4 can do that though.

PS4 can.
Your on XB1 yourself and you dont know if it can do it?

SpeedFreakDTM
15-08-2015, 02:58
PS4 can.
Your on XB1 yourself and you dont know if it can do it?

I've only used it to make 30 sec clips. When you watch them on the xbox they look crap, compared to how it was in the game.
If it can do it, I dont know how to make it do it at 60fps. :)