PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] FFB presets - Where are they?

Hengist
14-08-2015, 15:55
I can't find the FFB presets in the PS4 options. Does anyone know where they are?

ElectricBlues85
14-08-2015, 15:59
Options / Controls

Then press R2 to get to the FFB Calibration screen. You have the choice (by scrolling left/right) of 'Custom', 'Default & 'Classic'.

Hengist
14-08-2015, 16:01
Thank you Sir, much appreciated.

Flaw3dGenius
14-08-2015, 16:11
Options / Controls

Then press R2 to get to the FFB Calibration screen. You have the choice (by scrolling left/right) of 'Custom', 'Default & 'Classic'.

What's the difference between Default & Classic?

I thought SMS had programmed FFB for each car?

Schnizz58
14-08-2015, 16:17
What's the difference between Default & Classic?

I thought SMS had programmed FFB for each car?
No not really. The FFB can be adjusted for each car (things like Fx,y,z, SoP, and all that) but the processing is just a natural result of the car physics. In other words, it's the same processing for all cars but since each car is physically different, you get a different result for each car based on that car's physical model.

konnos
14-08-2015, 16:19
FFB settings at the options are for your wheel. You can then tweak per car FFB settings, if you re finding something feeling a bit wrong, or you just prefer it another way. I can't tell you about the default and classic differences, but for sure, Steering Gain is 3.0 at default and 1.0 at classic. The rest of the settings appear the same, although there might be differences under other, non-adjustable settings.