PDA

View Full Version : Stuck wheel nut happens too often!

rockme71
14-08-2015, 17:02
Just had it happen twice in a race where I had only 4 pit stops. And the amount of time it delays you in the pits killed any chance of winning the race. Any chance there is a future patch that will fix this? It happens way too often!

TAGS Battfink
14-08-2015, 17:15
Agreed, my pit crew are effing usless. Happened twice in a 3 pit race to me. Next race it happened once and then some electrical fault or some crap.

Mcdonalds drive throughs are quicker, sack the lot of them lol

Nivracer
14-08-2015, 18:27
That happens to me in an LMP1. It said there was a lose wheel nut. wouldn't my wheel fall of before I finished my lap in real life with those cars? I continued racing until I needed rain tiers. One time it also said I had gearbox problems, but I wasn't having any issues. Also LMP1, same race.

Brent G
15-08-2015, 05:20
That happens to me in an LMP1. It said there was a lose wheel nut. wouldn't my wheel fall of before I finished my lap in real life with those cars? I continued racing until I needed rain tiers. One time it also said I had gearbox problems, but I wasn't having any issues. Also LMP1, same race.

I had these both in the same stop, loose nut followed by "weve broken the gearbox" still managed to finish a solid last.

Dynomight Motorsports
15-08-2015, 15:01
It does happen way too often. And you can't even fire them after they mess up. Pitting should not ruin your race every race. These guys practice pit stops all week long in Real Life and maybe make a mistake once out of 20 stops. Yet if you only knew of this game you'd think the Amateur Pit Crew fumbles their nuts every race.

rockme71
18-08-2015, 15:48
Well just finished a race and 3 out of 4 pitstops I had wheel nut issues. Come on SMS, really? That is just sad! If they can't fix this from happening so much, they just need to eliminate it altogether if you ask me! Just so ridiculous!

OverHaased
18-08-2015, 16:27
Why I have zero interest in career or simulated races against the AI.

FLX81
18-08-2015, 17:47
I hope a mod brings this to the attention of the devs. I played a season in the Clio Cup over the last 2 days and in 4 of 5 rounds I had a wheelnut stuck during the mandatory pit stop and an (inexistant on the track) gearbox problem in one of those pit stops to boot. Also had this several times during invitational events already. Its a cool idea but it just happens way, way, way too often. Very frustrating.

Dynomight Motorsports
18-08-2015, 23:15
Oh yeah, I've had a blown Clutch two times in my Ginetta Junior series. They released me so no big deal there I guess. I think it did take a bit longer than a normal pit-stop.