View Full Version : Problem with Mclaren 12C GT3

jojo1960
14-08-2015, 18:42
Hello,

please can someone check this.

1. ride BMW Z4 GT3
2. ride Mclaren 12C GT3
3. again step 1

When i ride Mclaren and than BMW Z4, control of BMW is not so sharp and it is mostly like control of Mclaren (or force feedback is smother)

Please can someone test this and post results

Thank you very much

Fanapryde
14-08-2015, 23:57
Hello,

please can someone check this.

1. ride BMW Z4 GT3
2. ride Mclaren 12C GT3
3. again step 1

When i ride Mclaren and than BMW Z4, control of BMW is not so sharp and it is mostly like control of Mclaren (or force feedback is smother)

Please can someone test this and post results

Thank you very much
I don't really get it. These cars are very different to drive, yes, so ?

Umer Ahmad
15-08-2015, 00:16
Th making a small setup adjustment (even like +\- 1litre fuel). This should force the correct setup.

Surprised it can still happen since patch3.0

Fanapryde
15-08-2015, 00:25
Th making a small setup adjustment (even like +\- 1litre fuel). This should force the correct setup.

Surprised it can still happen since patch3.0I'm sorry, still don't get what he means ?

TheReaper GT
15-08-2015, 00:30
I'm sorry, still don't get what he means ?

He means that when he drives the z4 after the 12c, the 12c setup is applied to the z4.

Fanapryde
15-08-2015, 00:34
He means that when he drives the z4 after the 12c, the 12c setup is applied to the z4.
I was not thinking in that direction, you could be right...

miagi
15-08-2015, 09:07
Yeah, we saw that problem in WMD from time to time, that the setup doesn't change when you change the car, what then obv. leads to a different if not weird handling. The bug is not as present as it was at some point, but it seams there still can be a hiccup that blocks the setup reload as the car is changed. However, after all the WMD time, I'm pretty paranoid about setups and I always check it and in MP lobbies always resave it when I see it's the right one. Simply to prevent that I go on track and spent time with a wrong setup.

New the updates Telemetry-HUD there are two infos that could hints that you have the right/wrong setup loaded. The T-HUD shows bump stops (in cm instead of mm) and tire pressure. If you know what you have set, and the numbers don't match, you should leave the session and recheck, reload, resave ... you setup and go on track again.