PDA

View Full Version : Ian and SMS have a lot to answer for!

aerchak
15-08-2015, 01:30
You guys were supposed to stop supporting this game months ago, but patch 3.0 is out and it's bonkers good.

Those rain effects!

Car setup screen! Now I have a rough idea how long a fuel load will last without doing algebra! :)

Photo mode from replay? Wonderful! Now I can chronicle the reason why I have started over 300 open wheel races and won (read: survived) about 20.

Kick ass, guys. Kick ass.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

P.S. I'm really gonna love you if you give me Mustangs this month, as I am a degenerate American who still thinks pushrods are a thing that is good.

3800racingfool
15-08-2015, 02:49
I am a degenerate American who still thinks pushrods are a thing that is good.

They are good. So very, very good.

aerchak
15-08-2015, 02:53
They tell me that the sound associated with them combined with a camshaft with anywhere between one half inch and one inch of lift is a sound indicating that the camshaft is actually not working as well as it could if it were pressing directly against the valves.

I tie these individuals to a stake and burn them.

klorptar
15-08-2015, 02:56
It feels like a new game. I just started a GT3 career with the Bentley and have been racing all morning. So many improvements!

Oddbob
15-08-2015, 07:39
Aren't there already two different versions of mustangs in the game?

John Hargreaves
15-08-2015, 07:45
I'm guessing it's the old one these guys are waiting for. Looks beautiful.

DangerrD
15-08-2015, 08:25
I agree this is an awesome update. I see FPS gains in bad weather also. Best FFB of any racing game IMO and I have most of them.

Robhd
15-08-2015, 08:43
You guys were supposed to stop supporting this game months ago, but patch 3.0 is out and it's
P.S. I'm really gonna love you if you give me Mustangs this month, as I am a degenerate American who still thinks pushrods are a thing that is good.

Ain't the pushrods!... Its the CUBES man... The CUBES is what yer need!

Whatever the hell they are?

Here in Blighty we only have wimpy CC's...

Whatever the hell they are too?

Lol!

miagi
15-08-2015, 08:50
Aren't there already two different versions of mustangs in the game?
This is correct. A good old Trans-Am monster (a lot of fun to drive even though the cockpit view is a bit ... tubey :D) and the GT4 version of the Retro Mustang, the Mustang Boss R302 or a different number whatevaaaaa.

Dutchmountains
15-08-2015, 08:57
Thank you GODS of SMS!:D

weerufus
15-08-2015, 12:35
Ain't the pushrods!... Its the CUBES man... The CUBES is what yer need!

Whatever the hell they are?

Here in Blighty we only have wimpy CC's...

Whatever the hell they are too?

Lol!

CUBES = Cubic Inches

CC = Cubic Capacity (cubic centimetres)