PDA

View Full Version : Hall of fame achievement

Strakka
15-08-2015, 02:47
I have put this in the tech thread as well but still no reply...

I have the achievements for defending my championship 3 times, doing hero to zero, winning a championship in 3 different disciplines and 16 endorsements. Now the hall of fame achievement has not unlocked and i have no idea why.

The only reason i can think of is the fact that for some stupid reason my driver network profile says i haven't done "defending champ" when i know i have as i got the achievement. To make this even better the profile also says im in the hall of fame?!? Can some please help?

MrLiister
15-08-2015, 13:51
You need to complete 4 historic goals to get this achievement not 3 like it says.

Zero to hero
Defending champ
Triple crown
Fully loaded

EDIT: Sorry didn't notice you had 16 endorsements - ignore :)

Poulka
16-08-2015, 00:18
I have a question regarding all these accomplishments. When doing a career from kart on can I still unlock them if I only race the contracted races and not invitations.

MrLiister
16-08-2015, 11:40
I have a question regarding all these accomplishments. When doing a career from kart on can I still unlock them if I only race the contracted races and not invitations.

Yes you can, invitational races not necessary I skipped them all.

Regarding the OP it sounds like you may have to start a new career, sounds harsh but I had to do the same with the Hero to Zero achievement. It popped second time round.

Strakka
16-08-2015, 13:23
Well im currently working on doing defending champ again in my current career see if that jolts it.

MrLiister
16-08-2015, 13:51
Well im currently working on doing defending champ again in my current career see if that jolts it.

Good luck, achievements have been a pain in the arse with the XB1 with any game.

Strakka
16-08-2015, 16:02
Its been going ok i only have 4 more to do including this one but its annoying when u have done everything that is needed and it still doesn't do it.

KK78
16-08-2015, 17:27
I have put this in the tech thread as well but still no reply...

I have the achievements for defending my championship 3 times, doing hero to zero, winning a championship in 3 different disciplines and 16 endorsements. Now the hall of fame achievement has not unlocked and i have no idea why.

The only reason i can think of is the fact that for some stupid reason my driver network profile says i haven't done "defending champ" when i know i have as i got the achievement. To make this even better the profile also says im in the hall of fame?!? Can some please help?

Sounds like your achievement is glitched, I have those trophies and the 'Hall of Fame' unlocked, maybe doing the defending champ again will give it a shove- fingers crossed.

The reason though why 'defending champ' is grayed out on your profile is that it 'resets' as soon as you start another season on a different contract because technically the game thinks you are starting again.

Poulka
16-08-2015, 19:57
Ok thanks MrLister. Will get back on that.

Strakka
17-08-2015, 10:50

I have re done the defending champ achievement and still no hall of fame achievement, soo annoyed at this point due to dedicating alot of time to doing this, hope there is a fix soon

MrLiister
17-08-2015, 12:18
I have re done the defending champ achievement and still no hall of fame achievement, soo annoyed at this point due to dedicating alot of time to doing this, hope there is a fix soon

Is the Hall of Fame achievement showing as Locked or Done! Unlocking...? If Done! Unlocking... that can pop anytime. I've had achievements pop 3 days after getting them as they need to sync to the cloud or verify with the cloud before unlocking.

If Hall of Fame achievement is showing as Locked i'm afraid as far as I know you will have to start again, there is no fix not by SMS anyway. It's a Microsoft issue, no different to all the other Xbox One games and glitched achievements. It's crap but don't see any other way round it. Like I said before I had to start a new career for the Hero to Zero achievement and got it second time round.

Strakka
17-08-2015, 13:18
Its still saying locked, not sure i want to do it again tbh but maybe my mind will change in a couple of days

MrLiister
17-08-2015, 16:04
I feel for you, it was bad enough starting again for Zero to Hero. You could blast through it with the following points, this is what I did when had to restart my career.

1. Difficulty really doesn't matter - I did a speed run with Opponent Skill set to 0 and Session Length 1%.

2. You can skip as much as you want - I skipped every invitation race and also since I had enough points I opted to pit in on the last set of races and still bagged the championships and contract offers to progress to LMP1 within 7 seasons.

3. Simulate practice and qualifications on all races which will put you generally last on the first race but 4th on the second in most cases. Since the AI was as low is it can get I steamed through and was in the lead before lap two. Also as session length was 1% it was at most three laps per race.

You might be lucky and have it pop sooner. Might also be worth while deleting your game save and starting fresh. The reason I say this is my game save crashed the other day so had no choice but to delete and start again, after one race I immediately got the Zero to hero, Defending champ and Triple crown goals.

Strakka
18-08-2015, 16:53
Think i ll wait till the new patch see if it randomly jolts open but its fairly dissapointing