PDA

View Full Version : career mode minor issues

DragonSyr
16-08-2015, 11:49
i need to inform that every time you finish a race in career and click continue, the cursor highlighting the abandon race option....

also , if you qualify in rain , then when you proceed to race , the wippers is still on .

edit: not the cursor (mouse pointer) but the renctangle button "abandon race" . My bad i used "cursor"

Aisakey
16-08-2015, 12:05
http://puu.sh/jDwaX/2e870f2b6b.jpg

i need to inform that every time you finish a race in career and click continue, the cursor highlighting the abandon race option....
I also play on PC and I don't think I have this ...

DragonSyr
19-08-2015, 07:50
another issue is that if you finish the qualify session on track , then when you start the race session , you have selected the gear that you had when the quali session ends.

mesaverde256
19-08-2015, 11:32
What's with, once you have to take your mandatory pit stop in formula 2 career mode, do the cars become impossible to drive at any competitive pace. The tires warm up in warm up alright after what three quarters of a lap, and in practice mode. However in season race mode they do NOT ever heat up for the remainder of the race and you spend your time slipping around on what feels like ice.

DragonSyr
29-08-2015, 10:55
when you enter the pits with lights on , then you exit with lights off. (Day time)