PDA

View Full Version : OMG,ime in love again,

SENNABOY1
16-08-2015, 19:04
Ime passionate with everything I enjoy the most in life!and this game is now in that category,
Like football..I.e man city,such passion when they win today,got straight on the simulator after the match and had exactly the same experience,WOW,never driven the zonda R as yet until today,ive always stuck with my favourites,sat in it,and always had the zonda,s screaming up my tailpipe made me try one for the first time...Jesus that thing screams through every gear,,down changing was music to anyone's ears,
Car,sound,handling,everything spot on,20 laps around imola on 90% ,got the win on the last lap,ime in heaven!thankyou P CARS,
P.s...makes a change to talk about good things ,and not bad things ,I like to share my experiences because I have no problems with this game since I got it out of it's box,may it continue,
If one day we get ayrton senna,s mp4/6 on project cars,my gaming life would be complete,getting a cool beer now to cool and calm me down,

arthurino
16-08-2015, 21:48
I agree wholeheartedly. The game has gone from full of potential to phenomenal. I'm sure there are some kinks left but it feels like a whole new game to me. Excellent leap forward and eagerly awaiting more good things to come.

Nats
17-08-2015, 08:40
I agree as well. I tried a multitude of PC games recently when trying to decide on a racing game - F1 2015, Raceroom, Race03, IFactor, Assetto Corsa, Stock Car Extreme. And with all these games I felt - yeah not bad but nothing special. They all had issues either controller issues or graphical or car feel.

Then I tried Project Cars and the game just completely blew me away. The feeling of driving was amazing, I especially loved the way I was racing nose to nose with other cars for position and trying to outbrake them at the corners. Then of course the graphics are amazing as well whilst retaining a very good frame rate. And I love the career as well. Its just a really professional package. I don't really know how they have managed to do it but its definitely one of the best games I have ever played and certainly the best ever racing game I've played. I really loved my F1 Challenge 99-02 from years ago but this game is better even than that one.

So yeah well done SMS look forward to seeing what you have in store for the future.

Human_bean
17-08-2015, 09:33
I also agree that this game is amazing. I didn't change the FFB settings because of the bugs when it first released and i was worried that changing the settings might contribute to more bugs, so after this latest patch i decided now would be the time to mess around with the Jack Spade settings and im amazed at how much better it feels now. It would be awesome to have JS settings as an option so we don't have to go in and manually do all the settings ourselves for every car on console though.

jimmyb_84
17-08-2015, 09:37
I must agree the game has stepped up! I did a 20lap race at Donington Park 90% AI x7 tyre wear made 3 stops for tyres no problems and finished second (would have been first if I didn't bump into pit wall on my first stop my fault) the tyre wear indicator is a great addition. I now have endless fun ahead.

Des Harberger
18-08-2015, 10:56
No, no, no no ****** no. No........ It's not phenomenal.

CeeBee2001
18-08-2015, 11:13
No, no, no no ******* no. No........ It's not phenomenal.

Get off the fence, Des ;)

Mahjik
18-08-2015, 13:30
No, no, no no ****** no. No........ It's not phenomenal.

There is no need for that type of language.

kyleen
18-08-2015, 13:42
I agree as well.
http://wigunpics.science/10/g.png

jason
18-08-2015, 13:55
well Sms your product is starting to shine .