PDA

View Full Version : GT4 Mustang

nalorn
17-08-2015, 18:26
Hey guys.

I recently got this point in my career run, I play against 80% AI but I am still completely hopeless against the AI while driving the Mustang. I had decent success in the previous 2 leagues I played in (ginetta jr and clio cup) , but this one seems to be too much for me.

I can't properly set up this car to be even remotely driveable at the same level as the rest of the field. I either end up with a setup where the car handles like a freight truck, or tosses out the rear in every single corner. All while watching the ginettas breeze through every corner.

Can anyone help me set this car up? I'm currently on the sanoma raceway track, and I can barely get a decent qualifying time.

Giom
17-08-2015, 19:32
Can't really help you with a setup - as each person sets his car up according to personal preference. What I can encourage you with is to read each and every description next to a tuning option and use that to get the car to do what you want it to do. It takes time and patience and a lot of starting the process from scratch. In time, you'll get it!

Flaw3dGenius
17-08-2015, 19:41
If i remember right the GT4 Mustang was an absolute dog to drive! Good luck if you stick with it mate!