PDA

View Full Version : MP not fixed at all...and other things!

FasterThenYou
17-08-2015, 19:26
....why???

Still idiots who wait for the leader to pass him the he shoot the leader of the track on purpose, i was shoot down and got 10 sec penalty, cars that are stuck together, track limitations on Nurburgring, after Schumacher S the left hander, i was pushed out of the track and got 5 sec penalty...:confused:

Ive set my first lobby few minutes ago, Weather- light Cloudy but Qualy was night, race dawn-sunny day!! :confused:
Track limitations are the same-ridiculous, just doesnt make any sense as the penalty system!!

I really appreciate the effort, but guys, MP is as well a game mode were ppl play from day to day and its very important that the MP runs flawless but here its not the case.... Im really sad to see that MP is not even touched :(

Im really disappointed and for those thing weve to wait another few months.... :chargrined:

MrFlibble81
17-08-2015, 19:31
....why???

Still idiots who wait for the leader to pass him the he shoot the leader of the track on purpose, i was shoot down and got 10 sec penalty, cars that are stuck together, track limitations on Nurburgring, after Schumacher S the left hander, i was pushed out of the track and got 5 sec penalty...:confused:

I really appreciate the effort, but guys, MP is as well a game mode were ppl play from day to day and its very important that the MP runs flawless but here its not the case.... Im really sad to see that MP is not even touched :(

Im really disappointed and for those thing weve to wait another few months.... :chargrined:

Most of what you said has nothing to do with SMS. They have no way of keeping the "idiots" out of a lobby.

I don't race around the ring because I HATE the track so I don't know about the track limitations but I would assume if you stayed between the white lines you wouldn't get a penalty.

The only thing in your list of complaint that they can fix is cars being stuck together but one would assume that that is a pretty hard fix but they do know about it so there is that.

Just my 2 cents.

FasterThenYou
17-08-2015, 20:27
Most of what you said has nothing to do with SMS. They have no way of keeping the "idiots" out of a lobby.

I don't race around the ring because I HATE the track so I don't know about the track limitations but I would assume if you stayed between the white lines you wouldn't get a penalty.

The only thing in your list of complaint that they can fix is cars being stuck together but one would assume that that is a pretty hard fix but they do know about it so there is that.

Just my 2 cents.

hmmm, when they can make the"jump start" and track limitations better and cleverer then i assume that they can do all those stuff as well better!

Gavin Thomas
17-08-2015, 20:34
What I'd like to see is a change in the penalty system, a 5 second penalty added to your time would be much more realistic a penalty.

When a driver cuts the track in any motor sport he isn't forced to slow down on track is he?
He's either given a drive thru or has time added to his end time.

FasterThenYou
17-08-2015, 20:40
What I'd like to see is a change in the penalty system, a 5 second penalty added to your time would be much more realistic a penalty.

When a driver cuts the track in any motor sport he isn't forced to slow down on track is he?

hmmm,agree somehow, but now is when u get 5 sec then all behind u crash into u and u spin big time etc etc...but i thing the track limitations and penalties are bit OP..!!

DisagioAbbestia
18-08-2015, 00:24

What this guy said.
Plus, if you can shut down an engine for 5 seconds (goodbye simulation) you can also ghost backmarkers, parkers etc. making EVERYONE less frustrated. Me first

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 00:33
What this guy said.
Plus, if you can shut down an engine for 5 seconds (goodbye simulation) you can also ghost backmarkers, parkers etc. making EVERYONE less frustrated. Me first

I gave 70€ For what?!? I'm frustrated big time!! Not to mention that wheel drivers and controller are in the same category but it's obvious that the experienced drivers with wheel have big advantage over ppl who drive with controller.

Overall, I'll officialy ask my money back.

madmax2069
18-08-2015, 01:04
I gave 70€ For what?!? I'm frustrated big time!! Not to mention that wheel drivers and controller are in the same category but it's obvious that the experienced drivers with wheel have big advantage over ppl who drive with controller.

Get better with a controller ?

TrevorAustin
18-08-2015, 07:06

Good luck with that:)

I don't think you have a single valid complaint against sms in your list.

I want my COD money back because everybody keeps shooting me, lol

Im Sorry
18-08-2015, 09:07

Many controller users are faster than wheel users.Check the leaderboards.
The one thing that should be added is that if a car is slowed by a penalty they should ghost.

I own a wheel and a controller, but I'm faster with the controller!

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 09:41
Get better with a controller ?

It's not the controller think hit right now. I'll tell you just one example what I mean,

Free practice:
game stutters, lags+ idiotic drivers, no way that you can fully set your setup.

Qualy;
Hard to drive one/two rounds without being hit or pushed off the track without getting lap time now valid etc, add on that lag, stuttering....

Race;
Race is amazing in term, till the first chicane and your race is over bcoz everyone missed their braking points on purpose and by by......!

I'm fast on a controller believe me, to fast for majority in the game but to achieve good lap times And to have good race you need a solid server with normal people who drive clean and fair but that's rare these days.

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 09:45
Good luck with that:)

I don't think you have a single valid complaint against sms in your list.

I want my COD money back because everybody keeps shooting me, lol

You can't have your money back B'coz you're bad in this game which runs flawlessly. No net code issues, no dying behind cover, no lag that causes you to to die"just like that" and probably your k/d is 0.5 (just rhetorical speaking), but where you have since the release major issues with the game that have been not fixed hmmm, then I've a many valid shots on them. Good bless Germany and their legal department and my lawyer, just saying.

Be good my friend and get"better" in CoD"

:)

ironik
18-08-2015, 09:58
It's not the controller think hit right now. I'll tell you just one example what I mean,

Free practice:
• game stutters, lags+ idiotic drivers, no way that you can fully set your setup.

Qualy;
• Hard to drive one/two rounds without being hit or pushed off the track without getting lap time now valid etc, add on that lag, stuttering....

Race;
• Race is amazing in term, till the first chicane and your race is over bcoz everyone missed their braking points on purpose and by by......!

I'm fast on a controller believe me, to fast for majority in the game but to achieve good lap times And to have good race you need a solid server with normal people who drive clean and fair but that's rare these days.

- Free practice : I can't comment on the stutters and lags. Regarding "idiotics drivers", well, this is the same in every game I played so far : Find a group or a league.

- Qualy : Find a group or a league. Can't comment on lag and stuttering as I'm playing on PC.

- Race : Find a group or a league.

You just can't blame SMS for the bad behavior of some guys.

Regarding the 5 seconds penalty, yeah, it's quite annoying, I agree.
In real life, if you cut a corner and gain some advantage you HAVE TO give up your advantage. The problem is that in a game with random people, you can't force someone to give up his advantage. This is why there is the 5s penalty system.

Of course, If you get pushed or if you loose control of the car you shouldn't have the penalty but you know, sometimes it's difficult to implement stuff in a game. They'll work on it for sure.

I also think, If I remember correctly, that if you make a short stop (or slow down) before coming back on track, the penalty is not triggered. (I'm not sure about that though).

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 10:18
- Free practice : I can't comment on the stutters and lags. Regarding "idiotics drivers", well, this is the same in every game I played so far : Find a group or a league.

- Qualy : Find a group or a league. Can't comment on lag and stuttering as I'm playing on PC.

- Race : Find a group or a league.

You just can't blame SMS for the bad behavior of some guys.

Regarding the 5 seconds penalty, yeah, it's quite annoying, I agree.
In real life, if you cut a corner and gain some advantage you HAVE TO give up your advantage. The problem is that in a game with random people, you can't force someone to give up his advantage. This is why there is the 5s penalty system.

Of course, If you get pushed or if you loose control of the car you shouldn't have the penalty but you know, sometimes it's difficult to implement stuff in a game. They'll work on it for sure.

I also think, If I remember correctly, that if you make a short stop (or slow down) before coming back on track, the penalty is not triggered. (I'm not sure about that though).

with all due respect, how should i know that with this game ive to find a "league"as well?? With this"go find u a league"the problem is solved?? no my friend, the problem is not solved, the problems are existing and the solution is not as u say, sry,,

BTW:

To make some things clear, this is not an attack on sms, this is only a critic on a game after the last patch, which the MP should be fixed but no, they did nothing!!!

ironik
18-08-2015, 10:32
with all due respect, how should i know that with this game ive to find a "league"as well?? With this"go find u a league"the problem is solved?? no my friend, the problem is not solved, the problems are existing and the solution is not as u say, sry,,

BTW:

To make some things clear, this is not an attack on sms, this is only a critic on a game after the last patch, which the MP should be fixed but no, they did nothing!!!

Did you experienced a software crash in MP ?
Are you able to race in MP or not ?
Are you able to click on the "drive" button ?

If you're answers are "No, Yes, Yes" then the MP is "fixed".

What you're talking about is "idiots".
I used to play battlefield some times ago, and often, I was experiencing respawn kill. Is it a bug from the game or is it due to stupid people who doesn't understand the words fair and fun ?

If you want to have a faire race, find a group of like minded people. That's it.
I'm not playing in public lobbies anymore. It was the same when I played Forza years ago.
That's quite simple actually.

EDIT: Maybe I don't understand what your real problem is, I don't know.
Maybe you should make your point more clear ?

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 10:56
Did you experienced a software crash in MP ?
Are you able to race in MP or not ?
Are you able to click on the "drive" button ?

If you're answers are "No, Yes, Yes" then the MP is "fixed".

What you're talking about is "idiots".
I used to play battlefield some times ago, and often, I was experiencing respawn kill. Is it a bug from the game or is it due to stupid people who doesn't understand the words fair and fun ?

If you want to have a faire race, find a group of like minded people. That's it.
I'm not playing in public lobbies anymore. It was the same when I played Forza years ago.
That's quite simple actually.

EDIT: Maybe I don't understand what your real problem is, I don't know.
Maybe you should make your point more clear ?

am i able to race in MP
- NO

Am i able to click on the"drive"button?
- YES

AM i experienced a software crash in MP?
- So far- NO...

and ure a wmd member with such a reply?? shame, really big shame for representing the dev crew or whatsowever!

"now u can click on a"drive"button makes the game fixed!

Respawn kill? Ive got that every day, and its not the other ppl its game system thats allowing others to nail u down, as here in the game, the game allow other stupid drivers with stupid track limitations, penalty system to destroy almost every race online... And if u think that going in a league will solve all problems, then with all due respect you should be shame of you and what ure representing!!!!!!!

Clearly you dont understand some things when u can judge the state of a game by saying"the driver button work-then the game is fixed"!!

I salute u my friend and its shame to have that"wmd" logo on your porofile, with all due respect!

ironik
18-08-2015, 11:09
Here come the personal attacks. To be expected in fact.

I'm enjoying the MP so far. I'm having a blast everytime with my fellow TGC members haha.
I'm not saying the game is perfect and without flaws. You're just over reacting and throwing dumb arguments so far (with all due respect!)

Well I salute you "buddy". (With all due repect!)

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 11:22
Here come the personal attacks. To be expected in fact.

I'm enjoying the MP so far. I'm having a blast everytime with my fellow TGC members haha.
I'm not saying the game is perfect and without flaws. You're just over reacting and throwing dumb arguments so far (with all due respect!)

Well I salute you "buddy". (With all due repect!)

Again, no personal attacking, I'm just saying my opinion and your TGC League it can't be compared to open lobbies. You should know that but screw it the"drive"button is now working properly :)

Raven403
18-08-2015, 11:26
So if I'm understanding correctly, your pissed because of wreckers/inconsiderate drivers in a public lobby? And pissed that getting pushed off track and got a 5 second penalty? And, what else exactly.

The first issue is par for the course with every single racing game I've ever played.

The second pretty much everyone in here has agreed needs to be changed to a time penalty not a slow down

But your still fired up about, what exactly. Does the game crash often? If so, under what conditions? If you want to rant and rave I'm pretty sure you won't get any answers, unless you just want to throw a tantrum and pout. Then mission accomplished I guess

ironik
18-08-2015, 11:43
Again, no personal attacking, I'm just saying my opinion and your TGC League it can't be compared to open lobbies. You should know that but screw it the"drive"button is now working properly :)

I and everybody know that there are some flaws in the game. The 5 seconds penalty is one of them. You can be penalized whereas you're the "victim". Yeah, that sucks.

The MP was kind of broken before the patch as you couldn't join the session to actually drive. Now, this is fixed. Yet you still have a bad experience due to wreckers.
Even if the 5 seconds penalty is corrected, you're gonna be wrecked.
Even if SMS find a better solution to handle that, you're gonna be wrecked, at least once. That's a fact.

So my suggestion is to make some friends and setup private lobbies. You won't be wrecked anymore.
Maybe sometimes you'll have a 5s penalty due to bad driving (it happened to me in the last race I did). Yeah, that's frustrating. I know. But, again, I bet SMS will work on it to find a better solution.

Honnestly, I don't think that the MP is "broken" and I don't think that wreckers are here because of the game either.
I'm playing this game since 2012 and I never enjoyed a driving game more.

I can't count how many times I got wrecked in Forza. That's why I stopped playing in public lobbies. You should give it a try.

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 11:44
So if I'm understanding correctly, your pissed because of wreckers/inconsiderate drivers in a public lobby? And pissed that getting pushed off track and got a 5 second penalty? And, what else exactly.

The first issue is par for the course with every single racing game I've ever played.

The second pretty much everyone in here has agreed needs to be changed to a time penalty not a slow down

But your still fired up about, what exactly. Does the game crash often? If so, under what conditions? If you want to rant and rave I'm pretty sure you won't get any answers, unless you just want to throw a tantrum and pout. Then mission accomplished I guess

Another league player who knows everything. Pathetic but yo, at least the "drive"button work properly.

Driving now on monza three dudes are driving backward and shoot me down leading the race hahaha, yes, game is fixed.

Amazing. Be saluted m8!

Bealdor
18-08-2015, 11:51
Another league player who knows everything. Pathetic but yo, at least the "drive"button work properly.

Driving now on monza three dudes are driving backward and shoot me down leading the race hahaha, yes, game is fixed.

Amazing. Be saluted m8!

You won't get very far with this kind of hostile attitude mate.

Maybe instead of attacking other members you could make some suggestions how to actually improve the MP?

Raven403
18-08-2015, 11:53

Amazing. Be saluted m8!

Yeah, that doesnt answer what your actually pissed about......

Your pissed because other people are morons in public lobbies? Why would you expect that to be different than any other racing title on either console. I race in a league for that very reason. If you enjoy playing MP so much play with friends, go to the league/group threads on the forum and find people to race with and that would solve your problem.

And the Drive button thing shouldve been addressed and if it isnt you should explain whats happening instead of being a lunatic about something only you can control

Here is the link to the PS4 MP event page. Help yourself
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?135-PS4-Multiplayer-Event-Planning

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 12:07
You won't get very far with this kind of hostile attitude mate.

Maybe instead of attacking other members you could make some suggestions how to actually improve the MP?

If I'm not wrong on the page 1 in my first post I've said it everything. Instead read the main post would be very helpful to you otherwise no point writing with you when you every argument see as some kinda attack on someone!

About problem s that I've wrote million times even be4 the 3.0 patch everyone were like"you have no skill", "stop whining" etc, ridiculous.

No one can compare League and normal MP mode as y'all do!! Ridiculous, blasphemous!!

I'm done for today, peace out.

What have we learn today"drive button work, game is fixed"!!

Raven403
18-08-2015, 12:13
If I'm not wrong on the page 1 in my first post I've said it everything. Instead read the main post would be very helpful to you otherwise no point writing with you when you every argument see as some kinda attack on someone!

About problem s that I've wrote million times even be4 the 3.0 patch everyone were like"you have no skill", "stop whining" etc, ridiculous.

No one can compare League and normal MP mode as y'all do!! Ridiculous, blasphemous!!

I'm done for today, peace out.

What have we learn today"drive button work, game is fixed"!!

Translation?

I learned your pissed cuz now the Drive button works......good stuff.......

Bealdor
18-08-2015, 12:13
If I'm not wrong on the page 1 in my first post I've said it everything.

I was asking for suggestions how to actually improve it, not to repeat your complaints...

Raven403
18-08-2015, 12:15
I was asking for suggestions how to actually improve it, not to repeat your complaints...

What complaints?! I still don't see a single one besides people in public lobbies wrecking. Which was already explained how to improve his experience. He just wants to keep throwing a tantrum for attention, of which I will no longer give lol

TrevorAustin
18-08-2015, 12:17
You can't have your money back B'coz you're bad in this game which runs flawlessly. No net code issues, no dying behind cover, no lag that causes you to to die"just like that" and probably your k/d is 0.5 (just rhetorical speaking), but where you have since the release major issues with the game that have been not fixed hmmm, then I've a many valid shots on them. Good bless Germany and their legal department and my lawyer, just saying.

Be good my friend and get"better" in CoD"

Oh please threaten them with lawyers and court, I'd love to see that case:)

TrevorAustin
18-08-2015, 12:18

Amazing. Be saluted m8!

Lol, you're getting funnier, you should sue SMS because they don't give driving lessons with the game and don't give out licences and penalty points, you're going to go far I can tell.

RTA nOsKiLlS
18-08-2015, 15:02
I was asking for suggestions how to actually improve it.

I would like to see, the track limits during races and qualifying and TT to be the white lines. Cross over the white lines with more than 2 wheels and your lap is invalidated.
I dont want to be out qualified because someone else was able to carry a bit more speed by hopping over the white line for a split second.

I honestly think it will improve the whole experience if valid laps can ONLY be set/recorded when they are completely valid. I hate to mention this, but i'm talking Forza style.

Then no one can question anyone's TT leaderboard laps, or qualifying laps, or race fastest lap.

Getting Penalties does suck, but then if you keep it between the lines, you don't get them. Its great gaining a position if the car infront has received a penalty for cutting. It got me a win last night, and I dont even have 3.0 yet. (Nurburgring GP chicane)

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 15:02
Lol, you're getting funnier, you should sue SMS because they don't give driving lessons with the game and don't give out licences and penalty points, you're going to go far I can tell.

another League driver who know everything, amazing..! Im bit jealous tbh, but ill get over it!

TrevorAustin
18-08-2015, 15:34
another League driver who know everything, amazing..! Im bit jealous tbh, but ill get over it!

I don't blame you for being jealous, but where is this league I'm in?

If you had actually posted anything that might be SMS fault you might have had a better response.

Raven403
18-08-2015, 15:38
I would like to see, the track limits during races and qualifying and TT to be the white lines. Cross over the white lines with more than 2 wheels and your lap is invalidated.
I dont want to be out qualified because someone else was able to carry a bit more speed by hopping over the white line for a split second.

I honestly think it will improve the whole experience if valid laps can ONLY be set/recorded when they are completely valid. I hate to mention this, but i'm talking Forza style.

Then no one can question anyone's TT leaderboard laps, or qualifying laps, or race fastest lap.

Getting Penalties does suck, but then if you keep it between the lines, you don't get them. Its great gaining a position if the car infront has received a penalty for cutting. It got me a win last night, and I dont even have 3.0 yet. (Nurburgring GP chicane)

For TT I agree, white line or die.

But racing, I'm sorry but I hate the slow down penalties. It should just add 5, 10, 15 seconds to your race time that's how it's done in the real world. The slow down penalties are designed to stop rammers and wreckers from track cutting and spoiling an innocent racers race. But I still hate it. I don't get them nearly at all but I don't like the system

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 15:54

But racing, I'm sorry but I hate the slow down penalties. It should just add 5, 10, 15 seconds to your race time that's how it's done in the real world. The slow down penalties are designed to stop rammers and wreckers from track cutting and spoiling an innocent racers race. But I still hate it. I don't get them nearly at all but I don't like the system

one one hand good idea with those 5-10 secs on ur whole time on the end of a race, but imagine this situation, youve lead the pack 4-5 secs, youve got ur self an 5 sec penalty, so, one thing is to drive fast as hell to gain 5 more sec till the end of the race or ram the 2nd place to gain those 5 secs back. Now you can imagine how the "open lobby" will respond to this feature!

The whole penalty system should be new written, this one suck big time, and it s not a secret......if they can make the track limitations"cleverer" so why cant they make penalties cleverer as well...?!

Its not normal that ppl drive backwards to hit the leaders, this is not normal in my opinion and btw way the new track limitations are not"clever"as they thing it is...if someone hits you, youll still have your"deserved" 5 or 10 sec penalty...! So the system is still stupid....

F2kSel
18-08-2015, 16:39
I've never been a fan a timed penalties in any sim, it cause so many problems.
TT are ok that makes it fair.

Avoiding slowing cars on the racing line can cause accidents.
Cars avoiding accidents and driving off the track get penalized for being safe.
Cars get deliberately pushed into the penalty area.

I would prefer added time at the end of the race as long as your kept aware of the penalties that other drivers have been awarded or you could end up pushing hard to beat a car your actually beating anyway.

If they actually made things more realistic you wouldn't need half as many penalty zones when running wide or cutting.
reducing grip
cooling tyres
dirty tyres
over heating radiator if cutting on grass
increase chance of getting puncture

I don't see it happening though.

RTA nOsKiLlS
18-08-2015, 16:53

I'm more concerned about the valid laps. I dont care if there is a slow down penalty or not, as long as the lap time is NOT valid.

Im not asking for us to receive a penalty every time we leave the track. Simply to invalidate the lap when anyone does leave the track during racing and qualifying and practise. Everyone would be aiming to run clean valid laps, and there would be no BS cutting in qualifying or in the race.

Penalties have to be there in certain areas to stop people from cutting.

I want to be the fastest person on the track. Obviously that's not always going to be the case, but its what I'm aiming for. So when I'm not the fastest person on the track, it would be great to know that the person with the fastest lap, beat me fair and square.

Ramshackle
18-08-2015, 17:08
All I want from multiplayer is to not have races ruined by people driving the wrong way around track, parking their car on the apex's of corners or hitting reverse at the start of a race. I played last night for the first time in around a month. First race I got into, someone reverses off the start line and causes a huge pile up which I got caught up in. Second race was 10 laps at Donnington. Got caught up in the the inevitable first lap chaos, but since it was 10 laps I thought I'd still have a good chance. By the 8th lap I managed to catch the top 3 who were all seemed to be having a great battle... then come across some idiot parked sideways in the apex of a corner, I commit to going on the outside to avoid the guy, he simply reverses and takes me completely out. All that work to catch the top 3 ends up a complete waste of time.

This sort of game wrecking idiocy would be so easy to fix. If there's no mention of addressing online wreckers in the next update, I'm done with this game for good.

beetes_juice
18-08-2015, 17:08
but imagine this situation, youve lead the pack 4-5 secs, youve got ur self an 5 sec penalty, so, one thing is to drive fast as hell to gain 5 more sec till the end of the race or ram the 2nd place to gain those 5 secs back. Now you can imagine how the "open lobby" will respond to this feature!

Yeah, there should never be the second option.

Option 1: Go fast as hell. Option 2: Warp speed.

You even mentioning/thinking of ramming invalidates everything you have said in here.

Ramshackle
18-08-2015, 18:26

I see a huge problem with this. Lets take Monza for example - there's at least two points on the track where people can take huge short cuts and gain lots of time. Now, lets say you're having a great battle for the lead with another player, do you really want a cheater (who already knows he's lost the race due to time penalties) catching up to you? Is he suddenly going to start playing fair when he does catch you? Of course he isn't. He's going to do what he can ruin it for the leaders.

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 19:19
Yeah, there should never be the second option.

Option 1: Go fast as hell. Option 2: Warp speed.

You even mentioning/thinking of ramming invalidates everything you have said in here.

ramming is every day on a menue, so theres as well possibility that ramming can have big impact on that subject (adding penalty on ur time)! everything is possible here!

Bad_Dan
18-08-2015, 20:09
What really is missing is a quicker way to kick those rammers.
Even the Host of a session cant kick those idiots without voting of the other drivers.

Most time they are to stupid or ignorant to go to the lobby and kickvote the wreckers.

And yes, 5 sec. slowdown sucks and is extremley dangerous too. Many accidents can be seen because of that designflaw.
Give us, lets say 3 cutwarnings and then a drivethrough penalty.

@FasterThenYou:
Not a proper way to behave. Your mainproblem are dumb people that get off at ruining others people fun, and SMS cant patch them out of the world. Sad but true.
The only way would be, to ghost drivers, that have to much contact. But who would deceide, who is the aggressor and who is the victim?

FasterThenYou
18-08-2015, 20:43
What really is missing is a quicker way to kick those rammers.
Even the Host of a session cant kick those idiots without voting of the other drivers.

Most time they are to stupid or ignorant to go to the lobby and kickvote the wreckers.

And yes, 5 sec. slowdown sucks and is extremley dangerous too. Many accidents can be seen because of that designflaw.
Give us, lets say 3 cutwarnings and then a drivethrough penalty.

@FasterThenYou:
Not a proper way to behave. Your mainproblem are dumb people that get off at ruining others people fun, and SMS cant patch them out of the world. Sad but true.
The only way would be, to ghost drivers, that have to much contact. But who would deceide, who is the aggressor and who is the victim?

no nee dfor that. There must be a solution in form of if im lobby creatpr that i can quick remove dirty drivers, second...ghosting? why not!! in f1 2015 theres system like that if im not wrong so as in GT6...!! but better solution is either ghosting or immediate kick!

My main problem are the devs, not dummb people, the devs!!! They knew all MP propblems and mmain ones-they didnt fix them! So we have to wait another few months and hope that all those problemms get fixed!! I can go in a League, ok, but i didnt buy the game only for League race i wanna play it beside a League....ive job, wife, dont have much time for League racing, sad but true, but when i want hitz some spontanius racin in open lobbies I just cant handle the crap that i have to see....today they were three drivers who drive backwards only to shoot the race leader....

enough?

RTA nOsKiLlS
18-08-2015, 23:06
HOST kick function, that removes the player and prevents them from rejoining is the best solution to rammers. They will end up in a lobby with other rammers who have been kicked.

cmch15
19-08-2015, 00:26

This is why I like playing with myself.....

I'll rephrase. I would like to play multi player, however I am so limited with time in part due to shifts that I cannot find a group that race at a convenient time for me. However, I am enjoying single player and progressing through career and having some great racing against the AI.

If you want a list of clean racers there is a thread for finding people that want clean racing. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35027-PSN-IDs-of-Clean-Racers-Can-Be-Found-Here!

FasterThenYou
19-08-2015, 00:29
Ill show yall the current state of the game in 10 min in a new thread...!

Nothing is fixed, nothing..!

stay tuned!

Krobo
19-08-2015, 19:10
Yawn .......................

if you think about it you should not use the word's "not fixed at all" as what your suffering with is in every race sim /online game (that's worth playing-not the arcades you mention above) on the market .. what we need is admin kick commands to combat them ..its a feature not something that's broken ..and even with the feature you will always have people trying to ruin things for others ,being able to kick ban them is our only defense ..its the sad state of humanity these days ..lol ..

this thread title is completely off base for what your describing as your issue[s] as MP works great for me and I race in a lot of pub servers as well as some league stuff .

maybe its your name ? people just want to ram you caz your stating your faster than everyone ..lol

people hate braggers ..

just sayn .. :lemo: