PDA

View Full Version : UK Casual Racing for mature, mutually respectful racers ~ re-opens!

ItchyBear
18-08-2015, 08:56
PLEASE REMOVE . TOPIC NO LONGER VALID
THANKS

ItchyBear
21-08-2015, 14:26
Weekly hosted races, with seats available :

Coming Friday : Aston Martin GT3 sprint triple... join now and be on the grid Friday!

ItchyBear
24-08-2015, 13:15
Fresh up, GT4 triple challenge early next week ~ Join today if you'd like a seat, they won't last long :onthego:

ItchyBear
28-08-2015, 17:12
Patch 3.0 drops & that means one BIG thing... :cool: Public leaderboard reset! Whooooooohoooooooo :) Thanks SMS :yes:

Our solo Time Trials have now restarted so if anyone likes to have a public, track limits, private challenge, with shared tunes & some lite banter :o please feel free to join us Xbox Racer UK (http://www.xboxracer.co.uk)

For the next two weeks we're chasing each other in the Evo X ~ to get involved just join the forum & put your name down, it's that simple :)

We'll be posting fresh Time Trials every two weeks, on pCARS and Forza 6 both in parllel to our casual, for-fun, hosted private races too :untroubled:

ItchyBear
30-08-2015, 21:13
Monday 31st 8pm it's the GT4 triple challenge in stock motors... 2 seats remain!
If you'd like to come race with us you still have time to join :)
Time Trials heating up too!

ItchyBear
03-09-2015, 12:37
Next race Sat 8pm please see OP for link to the forum if you'd like to jump in for a couple of hours.
It's Formula Rookie this weekend, so good fun is assured.

Next week, Monday is Clio Cup evening, again 8pm for a couple of hours.

To get a seat in either or both, just visit the link in the OP, register and drop a post in the relevant topic.

pCARS & Forza 6 supported :)

MATOO
04-09-2015, 15:48
Love the idea of your site! I just registered and I'm buzzing to get in some decent multiplayer racing and improving my skills. How long has the site been running?

ItchyBear
04-09-2015, 17:56
Love the idea of your site! I just registered and I'm buzzing to get in some decent multiplayer racing and improving my skills. How long has the site been running?

We've been going since launch & as we're covering Forza 6 also, the numbers are growing right now.

Welcome aboard too, hope to see you in a race sometime soon.

Time Trials are always running on pCARS, so if you like a solo challenge just drop your name in the TT topic & you'll figure in our final leaderboards :)

All the best,

ItchyBear
07-09-2015, 15:56
Tonight from 8pm Clio races...
If you can register & post your gamertag in the forum before 7:30pm your likely to grab a seat :)
Good fun, clean racing...

PowerCRUX
07-09-2015, 16:31
Hi ItchyBear ,
i'm an italian racer...41 year old..
i'm looking for clean & competitive events..
can i play with you sometimes?

ian2726
07-09-2015, 17:31
I have registered but still not been verified. Can you look into it please.

ItchyBear
08-09-2015, 19:58
I have registered but still not been verified. Can you look into it please.

Registration email will be in your junk email folder. Any unregistered members also receive a reminder email after around 72hrs so highly likely to see more than one email. If you still have issues please message and I'll force re-registration, but again please check your spam/junk folders as this does/has occasionally happened.

Hope to see you soon.

ItchyBear
08-09-2015, 20:01
Hi ItchyBear ,
i'm an italian racer...41 year old..
i'm looking for clean & competitive events..
can i play with you sometimes?

Hello mate, our geography & internet connections are the only possible issue we might have.

Your welcome to join, try a race & we can give you feedback if your bouncing around the track or it's just not playable. Very welcoming, friendly bunch of guys so you'd be very welcome.

Even if we can't race together we run regular pCARS time trials and as their run solo you could get involved with those at the very least. Great fun!! :)

Just visit the OP link and register, keeping an eye on your junk email folder for the registration email.

Hope to see you soon friend :)

ian2726
09-09-2015, 10:56
Legend. It was in junk. Cheers buddy.

ItchyBear
09-09-2015, 20:45
Awesome :) Welcome :)

inthebagbud
22-10-2015, 16:09
Just bumping this thread now patch 5 has landed

good set of guys who are struggling to find enough runners for Pcars side so are concentrating on Forza, but if we can get enough interest Pcars will open up again - no league just friendly racing and TT challenges. As I don't do Forza need to drum up further support for Pcars to take of again

Sergi01978
22-10-2015, 16:29
Sounds good.

I'll register now but am away for the weekend......lucky me;)

Although she's booked a caravan, so not that lucky.

malcster
22-10-2015, 16:38
40 year old racer here in the UK
GT optical 1

inthebagbud
22-10-2015, 17:14
Sounds good.

I'll register now but am away for the weekend......lucky me;)

Although she's booked a caravan, so not that lucky.

Thats great about registering , but not sure about the caravan :glee:

40 year old racer here in the UK
GT optical 1

Just head over to the site and read the welcome thread to register http://www.xboxracer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5

Sergi01978
31-10-2015, 08:43
Hello there,

I have registered and it looks like I was accepted as I have access to the website etc.

However, I didn't receive an email and haven't a clue about races coming up. I don't have junk mail on my phone so have you got any advice please?

Ryan88
02-11-2015, 21:33
Think I was part of this at the start! TotalParker1988

inthebagbud
03-11-2015, 07:45
Hello there,

I have registered and it looks like I was accepted as I have access to the website etc.

However, I didn't receive an email and haven't a clue about races coming up. I don't have junk mail on my phone so have you got any advice please?

Sergio just seen your post and have sent a pm to the site moderator highlighting your issue

ItchyBear
03-11-2015, 09:43
Hello there,

Hi mate, sorry for delay answering. I've checked your account and can see you registered successfully & have signed in after registration too. If you can't sign in now please let me know, I'll fix it for ya. Sadly we don't have any organised races right now, due to limited numbers, but there are a few guys who would gladly arrange a race from time to time. Visit the forum, post in the pCARS Paddock to make contact... "inthebagbud" is a top man, sure he'd love to host a race or two. It would also help if you posted a quick intro so the rest of the guys know your interest etc. All the best, Itchy

ItchyBear
03-11-2015, 09:52
Think I was part of this at the start! TotalParker1988

Hi mate, indeed your GT looks familiar. There's been much change for us since pCARS launch and subsequently F6, moving from fB to our own forums and growing as we have takes a lot of admin. At various times inactive accounts are purged so if you were a member of the original group but only visited infrequently, it's very possible you'll need to re-register if you wish to join/re-join the community.

It's worth noting it is an active community and not simply a dormant forum sharing tips & info, accounts that are inactive for 2 months are purged and re-registration is required routinely.

If your active in F6 or would like casual pCARS races, feel free to sign up, you'd be very welcome.

Sergi01978
03-11-2015, 17:27
Hi mate, sorry for delay answering. I've checked your account and can see you registered successfully & have signed in after registration too. If you can't sign in now please let me know, I'll fix it for ya. Sadly we don't have any organised races right now, due to limited numbers, but there are a few guys who would gladly arrange a race from time to time. Visit the forum, post in the pCARS Paddock to make contact... "inthebagbud" is a top man, sure he'd love to host a race or two. It would also help if you posted a quick intro so the rest of the guys know your interest etc. All the best, Itchy

Thank's for your time spent on this.
It's good to hear I'm registered Ok and I'll leave an introduction soon, as suggested. Just need enough of us interested for a race now, I suppose.

inthebagbud
03-11-2015, 18:31
... "inthebagbud" is a top man

Been called a few things in my time but "top man" is a first:victorious:

Thank's for your time spent on this.
It's good to hear I'm registered Ok and I'll leave an introduction soon, as suggested. Just need enough of us interested for a race now, I suppose.

The Pcars side has been very slow due to Darth Forza and all the MP issues with Pcars , although we are hoping that with the new xbox dashboard roll out and hopefully patch 6 we can get the racing back on track,

Either way join in the discussion as any more Pcars people we can get the better

Ryan88
03-11-2015, 20:58
Hi mate, indeed your GT looks familiar. There's been much change for us since pCARS launch and subsequently F6, moving from fB to our own forums and growing as we have takes a lot of admin. At various times inactive accounts are purged so if you were a member of the original group but only visited infrequently, it's very possible you'll need to re-register if you wish to join/re-join the community.

It's worth noting it is an active community and not simply a dormant forum sharing tips & info, accounts that are inactive for 2 months are purged and re-registration is required routinely.

If your active in F6 or would like casual pCARS races, feel free to sign up, you'd be very welcome.

That would be great! looking for people to joins my league whats your site called?

inthebagbud
06-11-2015, 06:56
That would be great! looking for people to joins my league whats your site called?

Link to site is in the opening post and in my signature

inthebagbud
08-11-2015, 07:13
We are looking to get our Pcars TT section running again back if there is enough interest so if your interested then head over to the site and join up

edgartonian2241
17-11-2015, 13:11
I'd definitely be up for this!30y/o racer from the UK!

inthebagbud
17-11-2015, 19:27
I'd definitely be up for this!30y/o racer from the UK!

Great to hear it

If you head over to site, see link in my signature, and look in the "Start your engines thread" there is a post on what to do to join.

Hope to see you around

Klondike68
26-11-2015, 16:45
Hey I am interested to join.

I am a friendly clean racer. Im not the fastest or most hardcore.

Just trying to become better and have some fun clean races with like minded people :-)

Unfortunetly I cant play at specific times on specific days at the week. But i would love to join a race now and then.

I have both Project Cars and Forza 6.

Nic Jackson
28-11-2015, 12:57
My brother and I would be up for it, Not the quickest but like to play clean.

inthebagbud
28-11-2015, 14:09
Hey I am interested to join.

I am a friendly clean racer. Im not the fastest or most hardcore.

Just trying to become better and have some fun clean races with like minded people :-)

Unfortunetly I cant play at specific times on specific days at the week. But i would love to join a race now and then.

I have both Project Cars and Forza 6.

My brother and I would be up for it, Not the quickest but like to play clean.

Your more than welcome to join in the fun more the merrier

A TT event is starting on Sunday evening which you are more than welcome to join, all in the name of fun

If we can get enough interest we will start online MP racing again but the well known issues with MP have made this difficult recently