PDA

View Full Version : possible new bug, after MS update

OverHaased
18-08-2015, 14:03
Console had an update, now there seems to be some completely different forces coming through on the TX wheel. Almost like the deadzone comes and goes.

Don't see how this could possibly be an SMS issue or fault. Microsoft made some kind of change that has effected PCars.

Anyone else notice this?

Specs;

Formula A

Brands Hatch GP

Dan77 DESTROYER
18-08-2015, 14:12
Seemed fine when I had a go last night at spa in the formula A

Lagoa
18-08-2015, 14:40
Well... I thought I was imagening things.. But it did feel like there was more deadzone.. And I didn't change the settings. So to me it indeed felt a little different then usual.

Edit: also the forces felt different.. Less correct then usual.

Im Sorry
18-08-2015, 14:44
Console had an update, now there seems to be some completely different forces coming through on the TX wheel. Almost like the deadzone comes and goes.

Don't see how this could possibly be an SMS issue or fault. Microsoft made some kind of change that has effected PCars.

Anyone else notice this?

Specs;

Formula A

Brands Hatch GP

More chance it's the game playing funny buggers!
I played for a while last night,after not playing for a few days and I was pretty shocking compared to my usual.
RUF GT3 straight out the box I'm usually pretty handy with but last night I was God awful..left me scratching my head :confused:

Raven403
18-08-2015, 14:45
My game was wacky after the update, it had totally wrong profile info (said i had won 257 races online, and nothing else, def. not true) , the replays had nothing but @ symbols in the title lines, and it had changed the car i was using in free practice to an LMP1, after seeing these things I quit Pcars, fired it up again and it was fine. Havent noticed anything since.

MrLiister
18-08-2015, 15:13
Had the same with the profile plus my wheel started oscillating like mad on straights but only after 5-6 laps. My profile is totally screwed now with over a 1100 online races! As for the wheel I had to make some changes to make it usable, finally ended up with the best setup (for me) yet!

Edit: Correction 1837 online races entered, 1023 podiums and 8645 poles! According to SmartGlass it's actually 30 :hopelessness:

Dynomight Motorsports
20-08-2015, 00:44
I didn't have any problems with my Project Cars last night other than I didn't have a wheel to drive with. But then again I had to do a Hard Reset 3 times to get the Update to Apply as I received the Black Screen of Death 2 times.

MrLiister
20-08-2015, 11:20
I didn't have any problems with my Project Cars last night other than I didn't have a wheel to drive with. But then again I had to do a Hard Reset 3 times to get the Update to Apply as I received the Black Screen of Death 2 times.

No wheel
Hard reset x3
Black screen of death x2

No problems? Lol you're pretty chilled :)