PDA

View Full Version : Career Issue!

Im Sorry
18-08-2015, 19:13
Today I restarted my career.
Every second race so far in the go karts the game does not log which lap I'm on.
Saying I'm on the first lap no matter how many I do.
After the first lap it automatically has me in 12 although I'm in first.Race keeps going till I run out of fuel.
Restarting the race resolves it.

Brent G
18-08-2015, 19:43
Problem after problem innit? When v3.0 drops I'm gonna do a total delete and re-installation, I'm hoping things will change with this patch and I'll be able to enjoy my hard earned and limited gaming sessions. Gaming should be fun but unfortunately as time has gone by this title has become for me anything but. Stressful and tedious but not fun. If things dont improve drastically then I think I'll throw in the towel, 3 month's is a long time to see only minor improvements. Theres no way I'm gonna wait another 3. I so hope this patch is gonna transform pCars into the great title I really do want it to be, unfortunately I highly doubt it ever will be what we all hoped it would be and that is truly gutting. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though as It will be a great shame if it doesn't reach its potential.

Bealdor
18-08-2015, 20:40
That's a known issue.

inthebagbud
18-08-2015, 20:47
Problem after problem innit? When v3.0 drops I'm gonna do a total delete and re-installation, I'm hoping things will change with this patch and I'll be able to enjoy my hard earned and limited gaming sessions. Gaming should be fun but unfortunately as time has gone by this title has become for me anything but. Stressful and tedious but not fun. If things dont improve drastically then I think I'll throw in the towel, 3 month's is a long time to see only minor improvements. Theres no way I'm gonna wait another 3. I so hope this patch is gonna transform pCars into the great title I really do want it to be, unfortunately I highly doubt it ever will be what we all hoped it would be and that is truly gutting. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though as It will be a great shame if it doesn't reach its potential.

Bang on assessment of my feelings.

I love the game having been away from racers for years but it is becoming tedious and as was said in another thread a "grind" as it is one step forward and two back. Perfectly shown by the steering ratio bug identified and shown tonight

Lagoa
19-08-2015, 11:04
steering ratio bug?

inthebagbud
19-08-2015, 11:17
steering ratio bug?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37397-Steering-Ratio-Issue