PDA

View Full Version : Looking for racers to fill private lobby

tilbs10
19-08-2015, 08:24
I normally make a private lobby from around 8pm GMT most weekdays and weekends but I only have 6 or 7 friends who play Project cars. I'm just looking if there are any clean racers who want to join in these so we can have bigger grids for the races as they are normally more fun with nearly full lobbies.

Sproket
19-08-2015, 08:47
I normally make a private lobby from around 8pm GMT most weekdays and weekends but I only have 6 or 7 friends who play Project cars. I'm just looking if there are any clean racers who want to join in these so we can have bigger grids for the races as they are normally more fun with nearly full lobbies.

Hi mate. Yeah I'll be up for some racing so long as I'm not in one of the many leagues I've got commitments to!
If not then I'm just grinding, setting up cars.
Add me ?
Cheers

tilbs10
19-08-2015, 09:14
Hi mate. Yeah I'll be up for some racing so long as I'm not in one of the many leagues I've got commitments to!
If not then I'm just grinding, setting up cars.
Add me ?
Cheers

yeah i'll add you as soon as I get home, I'm in a F1 league tonight but i'll be on most of tomorrow if you're not busy with the league racing bud.

Sproket
19-08-2015, 09:25
Nice yeah I got Clios tonight. Thursday's free till Ginetta starts next month. I'm in virtually all of the UK based leagues in this sub folder. Always looking for more clean racers?

tilbs10
19-08-2015, 09:31
I'm part of league atm on Fridays but not sure how long it will last as hardly anyone turns up. I may look for one again soon but I enjoy making my own lobbies and just driving with mates and people who don't crash each other off on purpose, like what happens on public lobbies :(

Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
19-08-2015, 11:25
Hi I'm up for joining I race with sproket in one of his league's

Sproket
19-08-2015, 11:56

One of my leagues Pa!
We're all one big happy( sometimes ) family :cool:

babyfacedaz
19-08-2015, 12:30
I would love to join you and friends for races though I'm already involved with matsuoracing . I can only recommended you visit the site and see if it appeals to you
Kind regards

odemode
19-08-2015, 12:34
I'm in dude - GT l D1RT l

chig88
19-08-2015, 13:19

I'm up for some racing bud - I'm mostly free on Wednesday, Friday or Saturday. PSN is in my sig.

If I don't accept an invite for a race please don't think I'm ignoring it - just usually means I'm busy practicing for one of the leagues I'm in. :)

tilbs10
21-08-2015, 09:36

yeah sure, what's your psn mate?

Xx-Rickdj82-Xx
22-08-2015, 16:13
xX-Rickdj82-Xx

Rodgerzzz
23-08-2015, 18:19
Hey Tilbs, send me an Friend request if you're still needing a decent group! I was racing with Tensa_Prototype today and I believe you were in the chat! I've got a decent group of friends that I race with regularly and I'm sure it would be good for us all to meet a few more like minded people in this game.