19-08-2015, 16:18
Sweet not long so , cheers my friend :D

Brent G
19-08-2015, 16:19
Pretty sure there's no news about the Xbox one patch in your link Nissan :(

nissan4ever
19-08-2015, 16:20
Pretty sure there's no news about the Xbox one patch in your link Nissan :(

I know. However, when the patch is ready. That's where the info will pop up :)

KkDrummer
19-08-2015, 16:44
We are approaching six pm in the UK. Still no patch. Jus forget it guys. 3.0 must be back in SMS's oven for another week of extra cooking.....tea time��

Brent G
19-08-2015, 17:00
I know. However, when the patch is ready. That's where the info will pop up :)

Ahhh forward thinking I see.

Ixoye56
19-08-2015, 17:04
Friday is my guess....

bobbylion
19-08-2015, 17:04
We are approaching six pm in the UK. Still no patch. Jus forget it guys. 3.0 must be back in SMS's oven for another week of extra cooking.....tea time��

Like i said on another thread which some PS4 person got closed down (this is the xbone section right?), Microsoft are worth billions upon billions of pounds, there founder Bill Gates alone is worth 79 BILLION.... They are not withholding this patch because they are running scared of PCars effecting Forza 6 sales :chuncky:... SMS via google search are worth less than 3 million as a company.... i really don't think they even register on Microsoft's rader....

You wont find it on here but patch 3.0 is causing problems to some PS4 users, 'some' meaning still quite alot..... i'll bet MS are not happy with the patch as it has issues... go onto any impartial forum and you will see this..

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:05
Like i said on another thread which some PS4 person got closed down (this is the xbone section right?), Microsoft are worth billions upon billions of pounds, there founder Bill Gates alone is worth 79 BILLION.... They are not withholding this patch because they are running scared of PCars effecting Forza 6 sales... SMS on google search via google search are worth less than 3 million as a company.... i really don't think they even register on Microsoft's rader....

You wont find it on here but patch 3.0 is causing problems to some PS4 users, 'some' meaning still quite alot..... i'll bet MS are not happy with the patch as it has issues... go onto any impartial forum and you will see this..

Yeah that's what he means, it was sent back to SMS to fix. Not sure your quote matches the response

bobbylion
19-08-2015, 17:07
Sorry yes this was meant for that other thread by our troll friend..

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:08
Sorry yes this was meant for that other thread by our troll friend..

Ah gotcha

Brent G
19-08-2015, 17:17
Friday is my guess....

Yeah, yeah thats right mate.........a fortnight on friday.

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:20
Yeah, yeah thats right mate.........a fortnight on friday.

Idk, I think it's back at SMS

OverHaased
19-08-2015, 17:29

Just read that the Microsoft World Headquarters is blacked out, inside cell phone calls have ceased and no contact can be established with the facility. Local authorities are denying that Windows 10 (referred to internally as SkyNet) went live at 0800 PST

Brent G
19-08-2015, 17:33

To be frank (as apposed to Brent........sorry) my faith has been battered and unfortunately I fear the title will never be what I expected it to be. Dont get me wrong physix and grafix wise it's superb but all the little issues just add up to one big effin' headache mate. I can do without the frustration it constantly brings. Obviously I want it to be great or else Id have moved on but if Im honest Im getting pretty close to putting it back in its case for the last time. Such a shame.

CopperySinger5
19-08-2015, 17:34

Hello. Well excuse me for not thinking Microsoft is invincible to bugs. I surrender, no more debunking the facts. Truth is that Microsoft is bug-less and they set the bar high for 3rd party game patches, I agree with you. "not"

Brent G
19-08-2015, 17:34
Just read that the Microsoft World Headquarters is blacked out, inside cell phone calls have ceased and no contact can be established with the facility. Local authorities are denying that Windows 10 (referred to internally as SkyNet) went live at 0800 PST

Looks like I'll be needing your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.........

Brent G
19-08-2015, 17:36
Hello. Well excuse me for not thinking Microsoft is invincible to bugs. I surrender, no more debunking the facts. Truth is that Microsoft is bug-less and they set the bar high for 3rd party game patches, I agree with you. "not"

Please no!................. Is it still not time for beddy-bye's yet?

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:36

You've debunked no facts kid. Move on

Raven403
19-08-2015, 17:37
Prepare for imminent thread closure

BCFCBristolRed
19-08-2015, 17:38
As a gamer in general, I'm not too fussed with the amount of time it takes. I have plenty more games to play in my free time, however the game as it is now is still very playable and very enjoyable. I only play single player and enjoy it immensely. All I'm really looking forward to in 3.0 are the new rain effects and new road tire physics. The continued support for this game is bloody awesome....

Go take a look at the F1 2015 Codemasters forum if you think otherwise!!

Race on guys and gals, the patch is coming.

Bealdor
19-08-2015, 17:38
Closed.

Guys, stop the pointless arguments! I re-opened this one (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37087-Patch-3-0-And-the-wait-starts) so you can continue chit chatting but leave out the personal attacks.