PDA

View Full Version : Choosing cars - BUG (Bentley)!

Black_Gold_Saw
19-08-2015, 17:26
I'm so tired of broken stuff all the time.
But what really grinds my gears is: whenever i wanna play a GT3 race and wanna choose the Bentley continental GT3 car, it gives me the astin martin gt3 vantage.
Even in the player list it says: Astin martin vantage gt3.
And sometimes when it finally says bentley, u join the session and it turns out to be the Astin Martin again.

So no lobby and noone can drive the Bentley Continental GT3,what a ***load a ****!
Fix this please A.S.A.P.

N0body Of The Goat
19-08-2015, 20:18
I'm so tired of broken stuff all the time.
But what really grinds my gears is: whenever i wanna play a GT3 race and wanna choose the Bentley continental GT3 car, it gives me the astin martin gt3 vantage.
Even in the player list it says: Astin martin vantage gt3.
And sometimes when it finally says bentley, u join the session and it turns out to be the Astin Martin again.

So no lobby and noone can drive the Bentley Continental GT3,what a ***load a ****!
Fix this please A.S.A.P.

Didn't someone work out that this happens if the non-dedicated server host does not own the Bentley DLC?

Black_Gold_Saw
20-08-2015, 12:43
I have no idea, Lately there are alot of GT3 lobbys, and apperently none of them work.
Very annoying

SVO360
22-08-2015, 03:28
any fix yet? happened to me last night so frustrating!!!!

sergiumtz
22-08-2015, 15:04
On PS4, I select the GT and nothing happens, it automatically selects the Aston Martin instead of the Bentley. Switched the thing off, back on, same issue. Any ideas?

falcon2081
22-08-2015, 15:22
Its a known bug. I believe it was said if the person hosting the server doesn't have the dlc pack that came with the bentley then you won't be able to choose it. The way it was before was that even if the host didn't have any of the car DLC's you would still be able to choose a dlc car.

Edit: Here is a another thread with the same issue for reference.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37493-Choosing-cars-BUG-%28Bentley%29!

Twist3d
22-08-2015, 21:37
So this is a known bug?? not just people who have purchased the DLC are getting victimized because of others not having it?
I really wouldn't like to think that SMS would do this as people payed for it, so the DLC should be usable in any server.
Slightly Mad Studios are welcoming a very prestigious new addition to Project CARS as Bentley Motors joins the WMD-powered title.
but you cant use there cars online,,,,,, REALLY come on SMS get real

marcdxn
22-08-2015, 21:45
I imagine its a bug introduced with 3.0 and it will be rectified.

drivelikeastig
17-09-2015, 18:43
Hi there,

after I switched from the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 to the Continental GT3, I noticed that I sometimes can't pick it in an online Session. Is it because it's a DLC-car and the loby hoster don't has the Racing Legends car pack?
Or a bug that can simple be fixed? Of couse I bought the car pack, so in my opinion I have the right to drive the car in any GT3 race, with no influence wether the hoster has the car or not.
Any experiences/help?

Thanks in advance! :)

Bealdor
17-09-2015, 18:47
Threads merged.

That's a known issue. You can't select a DLC car when the host doesn't have that DLC.

drivelikeastig
17-09-2015, 20:00
Threads merged.

That's a known issue. You can't select a DLC car when the host doesn't have that DLC.
Thanks for moving, did not see there already are plenty of threads, thank you :)

Murt
18-09-2015, 02:05
I spent most of last night trolling GT3 rooms to see if I could pick the Bentley. Of all the attempts there was only one room that allowed me to pick it. This is so frustrating. What's the point in paying for a DLC that you can't use? What a massive let down and rip off.

Yorkie065
18-09-2015, 07:57
Guys, can you make sure the platform you're playing on is correct on your profile please. See a few people mentioning they're playing on PS4 yet their platform is showing as PC. It goes a long way with helping people with issues like these :)

Also, on a very good note, this issue is being fixed in the latest patch (4.0) which is now also live on PS4. List of fixes here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39377-Project-CARS-PS4-Patch-4-0-Release-Notes

Flat_out
18-09-2015, 08:13
Seems when I play no one has the dlc.Because I've very rarely been able to pick the Bentley online.