PDA

View Full Version : How to get money back? Game breaking glitches and false advertising.

wlamascus
21-08-2015, 04:30
This game has had many issues that make the game unplayable. On top of that we were promised free cars each month and so far that has not happened.

jason
21-08-2015, 04:33
I'm not going to argue that the game has issues , has for 4 months now , as for the free cars we have been getting them .

215797 215798 umm not exactly what I would call a ball-tearer but well they are free :(

TheReaper GT
21-08-2015, 04:33
This game has had many issues that make the game unplayable. On top of that we were promised free cars each month and so far that has not happened.

Well you can ask the retailer for a refund. About the free cars, that happened. If you are on PC they are downloaded automatically. If you are on ps4 you have to download it from PSN store.

Napalmhardcore
21-08-2015, 04:40
There I was secure in the knowledge that my thread was the most provocavely titled and then you came along!

jason
21-08-2015, 04:45
There I was secure in the knowledge that my thread was the most provocavely titled and then you came along!

hehehee Nope!

TrevorAustin
21-08-2015, 07:10
Not had one of these for a while.

bluesky0870
21-08-2015, 07:13
Not had the troll in the console sections for a while.

Skrillex
21-08-2015, 07:32

Yes the game has bugs, what game doesn't ? But there is nothing bad enough in this game to make me want to return it. It is very playable, sure some things during a race with the AI is frustrating, unfair, whatever you want to call it, but there is patches coming out each month to fix the bugs it has. Have patience is the best advice I can give you.

John Hargreaves
21-08-2015, 07:51
Yeah, I thought I was getting an actual free car, but it turns out it's just something you can play in the game. That's ruined my life that has.

PureMalt77
21-08-2015, 07:54

Issues: Yes.
Unplayable: Definitely no.

So just sell it on eBay and go back to Driveclub...

Umer Ahmad
21-08-2015, 10:22
Closed. No refunds will be entertained at thjs forum website, Please speak with your retailer.

wlamascus
23-08-2015, 23:44
I've tried for the last 20 min to start a race on Sonoma with a full field of formula gulf and the cars all pile up before the first turn... Then someone runs me down from behind... Restart race... Accident... Mowed down from behind... Restart again... Finally clean start and with no contact car pulls to the right... Restart... Give other cars a headstart starting from last place... Car pulls to the left... This game should be called bumper cars...

jason
23-08-2015, 23:55
Issues: Yes.
Unplayable: Definitely no.

So just sell it on eBay and go back to Driveclub...

Uncalled for :)

Gravit8
24-08-2015, 03:38
Uncalled for :)

Agreed. Nobody wants to flush $35-50 down the toilet. Not a real option.
And you might actually get somewhere chasing refund with SCEA. But not here in a this forum.

t0daY
24-08-2015, 04:53

Well 1 free car each month. Let me explain you in a very simple way that you are not correct:

June = W MOTORS LYKAN HYPERSPORT
Juli = AUDI A1 QUATTRO
August = ??? (Many people know already but I leave it blank for the surprise-effect xD)

The August has another week so I do not see so far any problems here. Another story is without any further specific informations why the game is unplayable we can not help you here. Which issues do you mean? Which glitches exaclty? Which specs got your system? You got setup problems? Which wheel do you using? You see in which direction this is going...

And last but not least, if you bought a game and you are not pleased with it because of any reason... You have to go back to the store where you bought it and their you can try to get refund. Because not SMS "sold" you the game, the store did. If you bought it over steam then you have to contact steam about a refund. If you are buying anything and you are not satisfied with it you go everytime in their specific forum (if one exists) and ask for a refund instead of going to the store where you actually bought it? Sometimes it is very hard to understand everyone...

Slicker_VR
24-08-2015, 14:43
Well 1 free car each month. Let me explain you in a very simple way that you are not correct:

June = W MOTORS LYKAN HYPERSPORT
Juli = AUDI A1 QUATTRO
August = ??? (Many people know already but I leave it blank for the surprise-effect xD)

The August has another week so I do not see so far any problems here. Another story is without any further specific informations why the game is unplayable we can not help you here. Which issues do you mean? Which glitches exaclty? Which specs got your system? You got setup problems? Which wheel do you using? You see in which direction this is going...

And last but not least, if you bought a game and you are not pleased with it because of any reason... You have to go back to the store where you bought it and their you can try to get refund. Because not SMS "sold" you the game, the store did. If you bought it over steam then you have to contact steam about a refund. If you are buying anything and you are not satisfied with it you go everytime in their specific forum (if one exists) and ask for a refund instead of going to the store where you actually bought it? Sometimes it is very hard to understand everyone...

if he actually lists the issues he's referring to, won't he receive an infraction for repeating known issues? i did

t0daY
24-08-2015, 15:00
if he actually lists the issues he's referring to, won't he receive an infraction for repeating known issues? i did

If he is doing it the proper way and tell us which experience he got and which problems he is heading then I dont think he will get an infraction for it. Still the complains about the free cars are just wrong.

TK-Jeff
24-08-2015, 15:21
I have a simple way to solve the issues and have fun. If Im getting run off the track I just lower the difficulty, I have tuning issues so I either don't tune cars or I try tuning in the race pit box screen. Also I use to care about not having the free cars come out when they are suppose to, now I don't care. Their are bigger things to worry about . On a side note, what are these "infractions" people talk about.

Sasquatch
24-08-2015, 16:05

Fat Sav
24-08-2015, 17:15
To OP, you say your car is pulling to the left and right, i had the same problem post patch 3 until i realised that you now have to put your preferred tyres on front AND rear.