PDA

View Full Version : Community Ambassador info

TEZBOY
22-08-2015, 08:26
Does anyone how to check how many Community Events you have actually done? And therefore how many you have left to do in order to get the trophy? Also, does anyone know exactly how these events work? I play on ps4 and seem to have some of the problems that many seem to be encountering. For ex, - sometimes my laps get registered and sometimes don't, wether i put in a safe lap or not. I always do a slow lap to begin, just for peace of mind that I've successfully completed a lap without going off track and invalidating it. So as things stand, i have no idea how many of these things I've done. And do you have to get in the top 3k in order for your lap to count? I wish that the devs could add a little clarity to these sort of things, making information accessible and easy to understand is a good thing for the customer. I'd also like to see them either scrap this sort of trophy or make it much quicker to attain, just a personal preference though. I guess it's there way of keeping you coming on to the game to increase the chances of you buying dlc? I always prefer that trophys get earned through career/single player, rather than community or online.

rayh271
22-08-2015, 16:37
has anybody managed to unlock this trophy.............Community Ambassador..........Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events.....

....i have entered them all since launch....but the trophy wont seem to unlock....is this bugged too.....???

is there anyway i can tell how many online community events i have entered....???...im trying to get 100% trophy completion....and this is the only trophy i need....(enter 20 community events)

rayh271
22-08-2015, 16:39
has anybody managed to unlock this trophy.............Community Ambassador..........Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events.....

....i have entered them all since launch....but the trophy wont seem to unlock....is this bugged too.....???

is there anyway i can tell how many online community events i have entered....???...im trying to get 100% trophy completion....and this is the only trophy i need....(enter 20 community events)

MXR SMILER
22-08-2015, 16:52
Check for previous threads, I have seen this before on the forum

BetoRenno
04-09-2015, 12:32

Rayh271,
I have the same target (trying to get 100% trophy completion) and same issue (the only trophy i need... enter 20 community events). Unfortunatelly, I am afraid we are facing another bug in the game and we need to wait until a next patch is released. Frustrating...
Regards

Sankyo
04-09-2015, 12:37
We already have two threads for this in both PS4 and XBox sections, please use those threads.