PDA

View Full Version : Online pc vs ps4

NIKIX
22-08-2015, 18:40
Is pc better online than ps4? (less kids?)

LiveWire
22-08-2015, 20:30
I haven't played ps4 version, but I'm guess no, it's not much better. Lots of rammers, rage quitters and people who push harder than they should. Pretty much only race in leagues or with people I know.

MAARTEN
22-08-2015, 20:47
My perception is that there are a lot more kids on the PS4. I got rammed a lot more when played on the PS4 than on the PC.

FasterThenYou
22-08-2015, 22:42
My perception is that there are a lot more kids on the PS4. I got rammed a lot more when played on the PS4 than on the PC.

i think on pc u can instant kick dirty driver(s), on ps4 you´ve to vote some one to be kicked out, and still he´s not kicked and still drives and ram every one, BS...!!

on ps4 is an nightmare to drive...today i drove like 5-6 races, 4 of them were dirty drivers, from 14 drivers in lap 3-10 quit the race, one race was fine,c 12 in a lobby, very fair and good race..

and yes, please leave your comment here how to improve mp experience!
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37566-How-to-imropve-MP-experience-%28SMS-devs-9

jason
22-08-2015, 22:52
I must admit there are a lot of tossers on the ps4 online in saying that I have made at least 30 new friends who enjoy the thrill of racing with etiquette and are friendly normal people ...... All in 4 months

That's a + for ps community

FasterThenYou
22-08-2015, 22:54
I must admit there are a lot of tossers on the ps4 online in saying that I have made at least 30 new friends who enjoy the thrill of racing with etiquette and are friendly normal people ...... All in 4 months

That's a + for ps community

where´s the logic when u have in a lobby 15 freiends and one retarded idiot who ruin the race on a very beginning of the race or you´re driving in a private lobby!

jason
22-08-2015, 23:09
Private lobby's all the time . there is a massive amount of people who want to race correctly on ps4 so the options are there to get plenty of good racing at least that is the case in Australia.

Vinnie
09-09-2015, 07:13
It should be possible to race in the same servers. Most of us have a steering wheel so it doesn't matter if you play on a PC of PS4. :)