PDA

View Full Version : Crash Party !

TurboNoob
23-08-2015, 00:23
I like clean race. But i am unhappy, when 90% of my races ends at first corner, or near.
What can i do in this situation ? I can crash all ! Why i can crash all ? Because there is no any kind of rating !!! :emmersed:
Now I'm not nervous :indecisiveness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AUMW4Ymb4

AdM1
23-08-2015, 00:53
This has to be a troll surely?

Just noticed your username too.. Lol.

Pfalzdriver
24-08-2015, 06:02
Another name on my list, who will be kicked at once when entering a session. And I need more trollspray.

Roger Prynne
24-08-2015, 12:24
You really posted a video of yourself driving like that?

You should be ashamed.

Iamlegion
24-08-2015, 12:33
you sad little man..

RTA nOsKiLlS
24-08-2015, 14:03
I like clean race. But i am unhappy, when 90% of my races ends at first corner, or near.
What can i do in this situation ? I can crash all ! Why i can crash all ? Because there is no any kind of rating !!! :emmersed:
Now I'm not nervous :indecisiveness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7AUMW4Ymb4

Drive like that with me, and I'd show you a real crash party.

Im guessing 90% of your races end at the 1st turn, because your hitting 90% of the cars on the track.

Race cleanly, dont hit people, don't use other cars as a cornering assist. They are NOT A.I. Learn how to race, you will most likely have a better experience.

Personally, I have no patience for your overtaking style.

:)

TurboNoob
24-08-2015, 14:49
Drive like that with me, and I'd show you a real crash party.

Im guessing 90% of your races end at the 1st turn, because your hitting 90% of the cars on the track.

Race cleanly, dont hit people, don't use other cars as a cornering assist. They are NOT A.I. Learn how to race, you will most likely have a better experience.

Personally, I have no patience for your overtaking style.

:)

~70% of my races i have pole position in gt3. (in this race too). And i know how to drive clean, no need to teach me. I like clean races in Iracing. And if u not understand, its not overtaking style, its crashing. Game need safety rating (or something else). Developers must use brain. Its stupid.

John Hargreaves
24-08-2015, 15:53
As the great Ian Bell himself might even say, ‘Sorry for making such a stupid game, please return to iRacing‘

TurboNoob
24-08-2015, 19:41
Yes, Ian was great, when he said that. Project Cars for dirty racing like grid autosport or another arcade. As a result, if i want race - i go to Iracing, if i want shitty race - i play here.

John Hargreaves
24-08-2015, 20:19
I like you, you‘re funny.

marcdxn
24-08-2015, 20:30
Yes, Ian was great, when he said that. Project Cars for dirty racing like grid autosport or another arcade. As a result, if i want race - i go to Iracing, if i want shitty race - i play here.

I would love to have a conversation about inviting you to a league to play this game with nice folk with great battles and great racing....

but i have realised you are another forum bell-end who isn't worth the time of day.

John Hargreaves
24-08-2015, 21:10
I would love to have a conversation about inviting you to a league to play this game with nice folk with great battles and great racing....

Wise words.
It really takes very little effort to find good, clean respectful drivers on this forum, and there are also many people on here who spend much of their spare time trying to help people get the best experience out of the game, whether it‘s aspects of how the game works, technical issues or just old fashioned moral support. All anyone needs when they walk through the door is a pleasant attitude and a desire to communicate respectfully, and you‘ll find no shortage of like minds offering backup, encouragement and support at any time of day or night.

RTA nOsKiLlS
25-08-2015, 09:17
~70% of my races i have pole position in gt3. (in this race too). And i know how to drive clean, no need to teach me. I like clean races in Iracing. And if u not understand, its not overtaking style, its crashing. Game need safety rating (or something else). Developers must use brain. Its stupid.

Sorry, but it doesn't look like you do know how to drive clean. Too many times, you are swerving into the path of the fast approaching car behind you. Thats dangerous, and its blocking. You use other cars to help you make it round the corner.

The game doesn't need a safety rating, you do!

Try, not making any contact with any car. If there is going to be contact, BRAKE!. Avoid it. Stop swerving infront of people after you have screwed up. Stay out of the way, let the cars pass, then chase after them,.

If you do hit someone, and you take the position from hitting/pushing them off the track, give it back, immediately. Dont just carry on driving. Or expect them to seek revenge.

Would you like to be rammed off the track, and see the ramming person, drive away from you??? I dont like that, people who have done it to me, dont like me anymore. ;)

If " Iracing" is so good, Why aren't you playing it?

Gavin Thomas
25-08-2015, 09:31
So you've had a few bad races that end at turn 1, who hasn't?
It happens in public servers, it happens in real life motor-sport and guess what it also happens in your holy grail of sims iRacing.

But throwing your toys out of the pram like a little child and spoiling other peoples races is just uncalled for and very immature!

So the sooner idiots like you get off the game the better the racing will become.

Sankyo
25-08-2015, 09:44
Looks like a misunderstanding to me?

To me it seems like the OP is saying that he can drive like he shows in the video because the game allows it without punishing you with a rating system, and he's actually the person usually suffering from such crashing behaviour in online races because others don't know how to drive cleanly. The video is only an example of how you can drive badly and get away with it.

Gavin Thomas
25-08-2015, 09:50

To me it seems like the OP is saying that he can drive like he shows in the video because the game allows it without punishing you with a rating system, and he's actually the person usually suffering from such crashing behaviour in online races because others don't know how to drive cleanly. The video is only an example of how you can drive badly and get away with it.

Given that the video was uploaded 2 days ago on an YouTube account named Turbonoob1, I'd say the OP is in fact the idiot doing the driving.

John Hargreaves
25-08-2015, 10:01

Like if someone smashes a chair on your head to demonstrate the fundamental lack of safety inherent in domestic furniture?
I do think you are right about his original intentions Remco, I think it‘s the way he presented his findings that has got people‘s backs up.

Sankyo
25-08-2015, 11:45
Given that the video was uploaded 2 days ago on an YouTube account named Turbonoob1, I'd say the OP is in fact the idiot doing the driving.
He is, but reading his posting he's doing that to demonstrate that he can do this and get away with it because of the lack of a safety rating system in the game.

Like if someone smashes a chair on your head to demonstrate the fundamental lack of safety inherent in domestic furniture?
I do think you are right about his original intentions Remco, I think it‘s the way he presented his findings that has got people‘s backs up.
Sort of. The text of his OP is a bit difficult to understand, but I think he means to demonstrate the lack of a safety rating, not blame the other drivers in the video for silly driving.

Pfalzdriver
25-08-2015, 11:56

He was punished. At the end he was disqualified. But imho he expects, well I dun know what he expects. Getting dqed after the 1st hit? Ghosting all other cars around him? I really dun know. He even received blue flags and decided to ignore them. Driving like this irl would resolve into a bloody nose afterwards, but hey it's just simracing, so why should someone use the brain.exe? /Sarcasm

But thats the problem with every online game. Some so called players just dont want to compete, they just want to destroy/disturb other players, either because lack of skills or maybe just to much spare time. Just remember their names and kick them as soon as they join. My $0,02.

GrimeyDog
25-08-2015, 13:58
The worst thing that SMS can do is put a Rank or Skill level in the Game like they had in Forza because then people will really get cut throat to win and others will want to just destroy some one elses Skill ranking because its high.... But the Game really needs a Safty Ranking sytem to weed out the Crash Dummies... Maybe even a Auto boot system if you get in too many crashes in 1 Race.

TurboNoob
25-08-2015, 15:14
Sorry people, but you do not understand. I know how to drive clean. I know all rules of overtaking. Watch my other videos, and u can see it. Yes, this is demonstrate the lack of a safety rating. Demonstrate the lack of brain some developers (assetto corsa - same, 300 hours of waiting online - and nothing in result). 4 years i waiting this game, and what ? What is it ? Simracing ????? Even primitive grid autosport has some rating (red or green circle), which does not allow you to go to some sessions. If you cant drive clean - you must to be limited in the choice of cars and sessions. Why i not playing in iracing ? I think, soon, i must recharge iracing account. But I will continue crashing here.
Another one that does not allow to enter here safety rating - lags, big lags, worst netcode.

cluck
25-08-2015, 20:33
And you think that driving like a plonker and recording it, to show on here, is really going to somehow magic up some form of 'reputation system'? In the meantime you wound up a bunch of people just trying to have a race.

If you want to crash into other cars then do it offline. Doing it in public or private lobbies "to prove a point" is so counter-productive it hurts. Try just driving normally and if somebody hits you, shrug your shoulders and carry on your race. Retaliating just ruins it for innocent bystanders who get caught up in the mess.

I've had my fair share of knocks (deliberate and accidental) and, annoying as it was, I never resorted to just using other cars as battering rams.

Like a few others here, I am going to make a point of quitting any lobby I happen to see you pop up in so that I don't get caught up in your moral crusade.

TurboNoob
25-08-2015, 20:50
Again you do not understand, what i want. Video from our partners: :wink-new:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFIck-4C_X0

cluck
25-08-2015, 21:07
You want a safety rating system, I understand that quite clearly. Ruining other people's racing to point that out is, quite frankly, childish and irritating.

In your video, I see a couple of people already out of control that crash into you and then somebody who quite possibly simply didn't use his/her mirrors before moving back to the left at the end of the long straight - it certainly wasn't a hard dive left to take you out from what I saw. Your video then cuts to what appears to be your response to those incidents, namely to cut the track and generally make an arse of yourself to ruin the race for everybody.

Might I suggest that, unless this is what your video actually was, you set up a specific lobby with a bunch of friends and proceed to demonstrate why you think a rating system is needed. That's the mature thing to do and far more likely to get noticed by those that matter. Because, as you can see, your earlier video has been counter-productive and just fuelled people's desire to not want to race alongside you. And I'm one of those that don't want to race with you, in case I make a mistake (heaven forbid I should be human and make a mistake) and you go off on another crusade to wreck the fun for everybody.

Bealdor
26-08-2015, 06:28
Btw. insulting the devs (or other game's devs) will not get you very far on this forum...

CPU M Rossi
26-08-2015, 06:50
hmmm you claim to know what clean driving is but show no signs of said clean driving in the video

I have had some really bad races on Forza but I haven't seen had any races that bad in project cars

Pfalzdriver
26-08-2015, 06:51
I partly get your point, Noob, but there wont be a solution, which fits the needs of everyone.

Compare this with real races. You can watch F1-, GT3-, V8- or WTC-Races irl, which have all some kind of rating: Every racing teams has the best driver they can get for their money. But even there accidents happen due to mistakes of the drivers. With one "minor" difference to simracing: IRL those drivers pay with their health or even their lifes.

In every simracing you can implement every damned feature you can think of, but after that still accidents will happen. Or ppl would stop playing because it isnt realistic anymore.

But lets get back to your proposed rating system. How should this look like in your opinion? To demand something is one side of the coin, to propose something the other side. ;)

But dont forget with your proposition that everyone has a different level of skills and/or hardware. For example, most of the people who are oncourse with a PAD are a lot slower than people using a wheel. Not all of them, in fact there are many ppl who beat Wheel-racers to the ground. So you cant deny these players access. Another example, I had a lill chat with someone yesterday, who just finished his personal best time at the Nordschleife, GT3. His time was 7:12.something and he was proud as a peacock. My personal best time is 6:43.5 so I consider every time above seven minutes as slow. So should we deny those slower players access? Bad idea imho. If you race only with ppl on your level you cant improve.

As I said before, accidents happen irl and online, so I suggest you'll have to learn to live with it and not demanding changes. Except you are able to offer the ultimate solution.

TurboNoob
07-09-2015, 15:29
New Panda`s video about real sim racing. Great Project Cars :indecisiveness:
Invisible wall at the end :frown-new:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMhnvrbox2o

TurboNoob
08-09-2015, 23:16
GT3 Panda`s master class. :indecisiveness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNv2AJevadg

Pfalzdriver
09-09-2015, 06:00
Two races with accidents that happen all the time, and again you're going rogue. If that is your defintion of "clean racing" I strongly recommend to get another hobby. :nightmare:

Zenzic
09-09-2015, 09:00
Good thing you're posting vids, TurboNoob. It demonstrates quite clearly why we should avoid you online at all costs. :eek:

Roger Prynne
09-09-2015, 10:14
I was going to close this thread but I think I'll leave it open just to show others what an idiot looks like online.

Aizcold
09-09-2015, 11:49
I was going to close this thread but I think I'll leave it open just to show others what an idiot looks like online.
To be fair, browsing these or any other forums for only few minutes already gives you a pretty good idea of what an idiot looks like online :D

TurboNoob
09-09-2015, 18:21
we should avoid you online at all costs. :eek:
How ?

Thanks.

Umer Ahmad
09-09-2015, 19:42
So bad, online, impossibru to have good races!

http://youtu.be/wXtTM3UKoQY
(Check the video posting date. Not a private league!)

And another from earlier this summer. Again, just public lobby racing. Really not so hard, just watch out for bad guys.

http://youtu.be/6rHF9g7D6Ug

TurboNoob
09-09-2015, 20:11
kkk, i am agree, possible...one time per year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-XEJHBBVa8

Zenzic
10-09-2015, 06:51
How ?

Assuming you mean "why?": because your logic is all backwards, and in the progress you're ruining other people's experience.

TurboNoob
14-09-2015, 00:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXureyj7YJU

RTA nOsKiLlS
17-09-2015, 10:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXureyj7YJU

You seem to be doing just fine, then for no reason you slow down and take out every car that comes near you. Why?

No wonder so many of your races end at the 1st turn, its all people fed up with you slowing down and crashing them, gunning for you at the 1st turn.

That medication your doctor gave you......you NEED to take it.

Pfalzdriver
21-09-2015, 11:05
Don't feed the troll, RTA nOsKiLlS :)

TurboNoob
21-09-2015, 13:41
Don't feed the troll, RTA nOsKiLlS :)

Dont worry ! Now I'm in the Iracing. Maybe later.

MaximusN
21-09-2015, 13:54
Assuming you mean "why?": because your logic is all backwards, and in the progress you're ruining other people's experience.

Exactly, this is simracing's equivalent of going on a indefinite gun-toting killing spree just to prove your country needs guncontrol. Not saying the goal is wrong but the fact this is meant as a strategy(and actually rational, or in his mind..) makes it/him worse than the initial offenders(in both instances).

Amik
22-09-2015, 03:30
DUUUUUUUUUde. I love u and ur video:) please add me inside the game and we can troll and make demolition derbies together. I have a cool idea for a roadblock in a 32 person game and im trying to recruit some People for it

Amik
22-09-2015, 03:33
You really posted a video of yourself driving like that?

You should be ashamed.

Why? This game were intentionally made for ramming and crashing. A lot of People (me included) have a lot of fun doing crash derbies. You shouldnt critisise just because we don't play the game exactly the way you want to.

Amik
22-09-2015, 03:36
I dont think hes ruining anyones experience. Why?
1. because everyone are staying in the game.
2. The game is made for having fun.
3. If someone doesn't have fun, they wouldn't stay in the game. Meaning everyone that play the game must also have fun (unless they have some sort of addiction or something).

TMoney
22-09-2015, 04:00
Someone please create a dedicated server for Amik, TurboNoob, and any other 10 year olds that want to join them. I'll help pay for it.

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:18
He has been in ours tonight and would not go away, he is an idiot of the highest magnitude, just want's to ram and brag about things he doesn't have, knob!!

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:33
Here he is, block him before he gets on your recent played list and trolls the fook out of you!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969819787

TurboNoob
22-09-2015, 17:39
Someone please create a dedicated server for Amik, TurboNoob, and any other 10 year olds that want to join them. I'll help pay for it.
lol :highly_amused:
Barber motorsports park in iracing this week ! I have not bought this track ! Need to return to the Project Cars this week.

TMoney
23-09-2015, 22:33
lol :highly_amused:
Barber motorsports park in iracing this week ! I have not bought this track ! Need to return to the Project Cars this week.

No no stay over at iRacing I'm sure they need you much more there.

Franco Ferrari
25-09-2015, 15:55
Rule 14: Don't feed the troll

If you don't talk to him,
If you ignore what he does,
If you let him alone doing his things,
He will slowly but ultimately die a horrible and lonely death.

Simple as that.

Umer Ahmad
25-09-2015, 16:10
Host-kick cannot arrive soon enough, hopefully in 5.0

TurboNoob
25-09-2015, 19:45
Host-kick ? How it can help in such sessions.
If the host is bad? A lot of fast riders will kick of the session, because many people think that this cheat (this often happens in other games) and the host loses the position to go to the menu. And it will be too late, when the host to decide to kick a player. Only the reputation, statistics and ratings can help. But it`s too late, the people less and less, and it makes no sense to divide them by rating.

/this text copyrighted by Google translate/

Host-kick kkk :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6jGAJ2haFQ

Rule 14: Don't feed the troll

If you don't talk to him,
If you ignore what he does,
If you let him alone doing his things,
He will slowly but ultimately die a horrible and lonely death.

Simple as that.

Wrong. I can talk to myself. Nice to talk with an intelligent man. :p

Umer Ahmad
25-09-2015, 21:09
I am good host, I will kick bad players (i will define "bad players"), How is this a bad idea? Many ask for this.

TurboNoob
25-09-2015, 23:49
Yes, you can kick racer, but after the incident. The race will be already ruined for you.
We need to avoid an incident BEFORE the race, not IN race. And try grid autosport or warface, or something else with host kick function. If you
are good player with big kill/death ratio, or very fast, often you can be kicked by host.

1 - disallow the movement until the green light
2 - players with lag must be transparent
3 - standing cars must be transparent
4 - remove button "reset car", its joke ?
3 - smooth network code
4 - make visible online profile of driver (it will add motivation)
5 - add the parameter in the profile - average contacts per lap (or safety rating. Example - Allowed: one car-to-car contact per 30 corners. if u have 2 contacts: SR=SR-0.2, if you have 0 contact: SR=SR+0.1, something like this)
6 - add filter for server - maximum average contacts per lap (or minimum safety rating)

Host kick not so good. I can join your session, hit all at the first corner, go out, change the nickname, and join another session.

/this text copyrighted by Google Translate/

TMoney
25-09-2015, 23:53
Yes, you can kick racer, but after the incident. The race will be already ruined for you. We need to avoid an incident BEFORE the race, not IN race.

That's fine we already know your name.

Umer Ahmad
26-09-2015, 01:56
Yes, you can kick racer, but after the incident. The race will be already ruined for you.
We need to avoid an incident BEFORE the race, not IN race. And try grid autosport or warface, or something else with host kick function. If you
are good player with big kill/death ratio, or very fast, often you can be kicked by host.

1 - disallow the movement until the green light
2 - players with lag must be transparent
3 - standing cars must be transparent
4 - remove button "reset car", its joke ?
3 - smooth network code
4 - make visible online profile of driver (it will add motivation)
5 - add the parameter in the profile - average contacts per lap (or safety rating. Example - Allowed: one car-to-car contact per 30 corners. if u have 2 contacts: SR=SR-0.2, if you have 0 contact: SR=SR+0.1, something like this)
6 - add filter for server - maximum average contacts per lap (or minimum safety rating)

Host kick not so good. I can join your session, hit all at the first corner, go out, change the nickname, and join another session.

/this text copyrighted by Google Translate/

Good ideas but hostkick is still needed. Host should he able to kick anyone for any reason. We dor know what wxactly those reasons could be maybe something we cannot even think of right now. The hostkick takes care of all situations z

And if you change name in my room and i do not know you i will kick you! I race people i know/like. Probably after 1st race i would make a private room anyway.

TrevorAustin
26-09-2015, 10:38
That's fine we already know your name.

Yes indeed we do, and turbo***** real name is clearly Richard Head.

Kroegtijgertje
26-09-2015, 10:51
TurboNoob, people like you should be banned from the game

Franco Ferrari
26-09-2015, 12:54
Don't talk to him.
Don't talk about him.
Don't read what he writes.
Don't look his videos.

Shinzah
26-09-2015, 15:56
Franco's not wrong. Witchunting the troll is pointless, it's exactly what he wants.

Just make him bored and he'll go away eventually.

I hope you all get your host kick option soon. Especially Umer. He must feel so powerless without being able to wield his hammer.

Franco Ferrari
28-09-2015, 10:46
Oh. And, I forgot: if you encounter him... crash into him as soon as possible and as hard as you can. Aim for a wheel possibly. Even if this will result in your race to finish immediately.
Do this also online too.

Just joking. Do this online only.

TurboNoob
28-09-2015, 13:43
Oh. And, I forgot: if you encounter him... crash into him as soon as possible and as hard as you can. Aim for a wheel possibly. Even if this will result in your race to finish immediately.

Good. We are on the right way. No rules.

Roberttadcaster
14-10-2015, 13:40
You utter toss rag turbo dick.
You clearly don't know how to race. Now if you were on here asking for genuine help then fine, but all you seem to want is attention. As for iracing I highly doubt you have what it takes to meet the criteria for a licence! You must be just wasting money on the monthly subscription! It's costing you money to be a troll! That must mean you are a proffesional troll?
Also, how come you are using steering assist? It's quite obvious in that first vid! That's how good you are kid, you use steering assist and you pay for the privalage of been a troll! Ha ha man you must be lonely ;)

Sankyo
14-10-2015, 13:46
Time to close this.