PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to filter / sort multiplayer events?

Shakurazz
23-08-2015, 10:35
I cannot find a way to, for instance, filter out private events from the multiplayer event list, nor can I sort the events by, say, their status, number of players, track, car class etc.

Jan Studenski
23-08-2015, 16:14
I cannot find a way to, for instance, filter out private events from the multiplayer event list, nor can I sort the events by, say, their status, number of players, track, car class etc.

If you make a private lobby, you can only join by getting invited.

I would be surprised if they would be visible in the server list

On PC (the only plattform i play PCARS on), you can filter in the multiplayer by (its on the right side of the list):
Class (Any / GT3 / FA / LMP900 / etc....)
Track Type (Any / Circuit / Karting Circuit / Point to Point)
Event Lenght (Any / short / long)
Skill Level (Any / Novice / Amateur / Pro)
Name (you have to type)

What you cant do atm, afaik:
Exclude stuff from the list
Sort the multiplayer list (ie. you cant sort if by amount of players)

and other stuff

I hope this helps you

Greez

gbriden
23-08-2015, 21:41
The two missing options you list for sorting Multiplayer for me at least are MAJOR missing points Sorting and filtering are Very important hopefully these are being developed SOON.

G

Mr Wobbler
24-08-2015, 11:09
In addition to what these guys have said I'd say more info is also needed in the server list. Things like weather or number of laps or AI would be great to see as would some way of seeing the progression within the server ie P90 Q15 R6L with a bar to show progress or something simple like that. Once a suitable server is found I find things run well (without bots) so the developers have my praise on their fine job but I'm sorry to say whoever done the GUI for multiplayer didn't pull their weight.