PDA

View Full Version : GLOBAL SETTINGS

gotdirt410sprintcar
23-08-2015, 23:58
I would like to see global settings saved to car and track. I can get good feel with one car junk with another I have a gt3rs not a fun wheel to tune in. Something to put in the game to help the POOR BOY OUT LOL.I don't know if i'm drunk and lost maybe I have a PCARS F.F.B's headache lol.

Mahjik
24-08-2015, 00:46
Technically, each car should feel different. You wouldn't expect a 70's car to feel like a modern LMP would you?

Since the main forces are driven by the car's tires and suspension geometry, there will be differences.

gotdirt410sprintcar
24-08-2015, 01:25
Technically, each car should feel different. You wouldn't expect a 70's car to feel like a modern LMP would you?

Since the main forces are driven by the car's tires and suspension geometry, there will be differences. Your totally right but I want a setting that works for all cars global setting. or give me a option to save global settings to that car and track imo

Mahjik
24-08-2015, 02:05
Your totally right but I want a setting that works for all cars global setting. or give me a option to save global settings to that car and track imo

There are global and per car/track settings. You can change the FFB on a car and save it for all tracks. The best way to accomplish this is to clear out any stored setups. Configure your FFB for the specific car and then save the setup FFB to "All Tracks" for that car. Now, when you go to each track you can update the car setup for that track but it will already have your car specific FFB tweaks.