PDA

View Full Version : Message Randomly Blocked By Profanity Filter

flyoffacliff
24-08-2015, 02:28
I just tried to post a message and it said it was blocked by the damn profanity filter. I have seen forums censor profanity, but never completely block the message. This pisses me off because nothing in the original message was even remotely profane. I had to post a blank message and then edit my intended text into it.

flyoffacliff
24-08-2015, 02:34
That's odd, the above message went through fine. Maybe the profanity filter works in the multiplier forum, but not in General Discussion. Sounds like a bug.

jason
24-08-2015, 02:35
%^$$%$@%@*&*@*(&@)_(@+_@+)@(@((&@&@%$@%$@$#@#$#!@^$#%^&*%&$@#$#@$!&^@(_@+*@&@%#@$#$%#@#^$!#&#!$#!&!#$&@_@_()@()@&*@^&*@%%$@@$@#$#@$@#^$@#^$@

Skrillex
24-08-2015, 03:05
%^$$%$@%@*&*@*(&@)_(@+_@+)@(@((&@&@%$@%$@$#@#$#!@^$#%^&*%&$@#$#@$!&^@(_@+*@&@%#@$#$%#@#^$!#&#!$#!&!#$&@_@_()@()@&*@^&*@%%$@@$@#$#@$@#^$@#^$@

Settle down there Jason..... Such language will not be tolerated. 😊

jason
24-08-2015, 03:10
Settle down there Jason..... Such language will not be tolerated. ��

:) ..

Invincible
24-08-2015, 05:48
I've had a similar issue... I wanted to say "Schwalbenschwanz" (You know, the part on the Nordschleife)... instead it was only **********.

Also, very please dear devs, make the chat window bigger or allow line breaks. My first message there I wrote was so long, only a quarter of it was readable.