PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Driving Force GT disconnecting since V3.0

FalkeGT
25-08-2015, 10:52
Hey there,

I own a DFGT that I've been using since release. Besides trouble with configuring a enjoyable FFB I had no trouble with it. As long as the game was up and running the wheel was up and running.

Since V3.0 it disconnects while in the multiplayer server list. That moment no more input via the wheel is possible.
To get it working again (for a while) I have to restart the game. un- and replugging usb while in the game does not help.

This happens 3of5 times I'm in that menu and it's frustrating.
I watched a recording of your booth at the gamescom event. You have run a championship and I saw the final race in front of the public had to be restarted twice, because of problems with the pc/game and wheel not working.
I thought: Oh then at least there should be motivation to fix that soon. I've also seen that more users experience disconnects, though on differend wheels and situations in the game.

To me it looks the wheel/DFGT integration is somehow broken, are you aware of this and is someone working on that? Can a fix be expected?

brgds falkeGT

FalkeGT
03-09-2015, 14:36
I would appreciate someone looking into and replying on this. Currently it's pretty much game over.

Sampo
03-09-2015, 18:19
Have you tried another USB port? Perhaps you are using a USB 3.0 port and should use a USB 2.0 port?

FalkeGT
03-09-2015, 19:15
Have you tried another USB port? Perhaps you are using a USB 3.0 port and should use a USB 2.0 port?

My board only provides USB2.0. I've tried differend ports. Shouldn't be the cause.
I've got this happening ONLY in the multiplayer server list, not at any other point in game and it did not happen with V2.5.

brgds falkeGT

Sampo
03-09-2015, 19:28
Do you have a USB network card?

Qxs
06-09-2015, 00:32
I seem to be having a similar problem with my T300. Occasionally pCars will stop processing commands from the wheel, it seems to happen after selecting Online/multiplayer. Solution is a restart of pCars. I do not know the exact method to reproduce, but it did happen twice in a row while selecting online before anything else...

FalkeGT
26-10-2015, 13:57
There are a lot of users reporting this stuff since 2 months.

- When will this be transferred to a know bugs list?
- When will SMS start realising this?
- When will this be fixed?

frustrated customer

Terence44
26-10-2015, 15:44
I also have a DFGT and my friend in G27 and we have the same problem once on two directly at the exit of the pits.
No problem with our other games (Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Rfactor 2) ...

Agent Junk
26-10-2015, 21:31
Have reported this isuue several times. I only play online. The issue appears if you get to the server list, all inputs wheel/controller are getting cut off, no reaction anymore until game restart. Its very frustrating and mos def an cars issue which appeared axactly with patch 3.0. Why nobody wants to fix this?

mavericckk
28-10-2015, 00:43
I also have a DFGT and my friend in G27 and we have the same problem once on two directly at the exit of the pits.
No problem with our other games (Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom Racing Experience, Rfactor 2) ...

Same here with a Momo wheel after Patch 3.0. after around 3 or 4 online races , my momo disconnect .

Mahjik
28-10-2015, 01:30
Can you guys follow the advice in this post?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37797-G27-Stops-working&p=1157776&viewfull=1#post1157776