PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Stand Pro for T300

Rav26
25-08-2015, 23:09
Hi all,

Trying to source a Wheel Stand Pro for my T300rs but can't seem to find one in stock anywhere in the UK!

there appear to be many in stock which are compatible with T500, 458 etc - does anyone know if these are also compatible with the T300? Is it just a matter of drilling new holes etc?

rams1de
25-08-2015, 23:25
The Wheel Stand Pro V2 for Logitech G27/G25 will be fine, the pre-drilled holes align with the T300RS. I bought mine for my G25 and the T300 went on easy.

You'll need a different clamp for the pedals and plate for the shifter if you've have one. Give them a ring and they'll probably be able to supply them once in stock. The UK distributor (if you can call him that) should sort you out, give him a ring.

You can use duck tape to fasten the pedals while you wait. It's what I did and haven't bothered to fit the clamp as the tape is still holding up after six months.

ecstaticbrick
26-08-2015, 03:10
Just order direct form wheelstandpro.com, I have ordered 2 directly from them in the past. Takes about 5 days to deliver. rams1de is right about the pedals, you need a certain clamp for the T300 pedals that comes with the T300 version, but it also comes with the fitting for upgrade pedals too (t3pa/ t3pa pro), the base plate is exactly the same as it uses the same mounting holes as the T500.

Rav26
27-08-2015, 08:05
Just order direct form wheelstandpro.com, I have ordered 2 directly from them in the past. Takes about 5 days to deliver. rams1de is right about the pedals, you need a certain clamp for the T300 pedals that comes with the T300 version, but it also comes with the fitting for upgrade pedals too (t3pa/ t3pa pro), the base plate is exactly the same as it uses the same mounting holes as the T500.

Thanks - have ordered from them directly. Did you have to pay any duty etc for importing it into the UK?

ElectricBlues85
27-08-2015, 08:08
Thanks - have ordered from them directly. Did you have to pay any duty etc for importing it into the UK?

I ordered straight from them at the end of July and had to pay nothing extra. The delivery did say 5 days but mine turned up in 3. I think it will turn up via UPS, try and get the tracking info.