PDA

View Full Version : Wanting new racing series cars

Jacksupermac
26-08-2015, 09:00
I'm really wanting some Tudor cars, like the corvette dp, and delta wing, also wanting the formula e car.

julesdennis
26-08-2015, 09:48
Indy cars and ovals will come.
You just have to be a little patient and there will be a new racing series mate.

Dizeaz
26-08-2015, 11:44
I'm really wanting some Tudor cars, like the corvette dp, and delta wing, also wanting the formula e car.

Formula E would be a lot of fun.. seems like adding all the mechanics to the game for that might be a little much to add on at this point, Maybe PC2? Managing battery life and doing car changes and the whole ordeal would add another element, I'm just not sure how game mechanics for that would be implemented and how difficult it would be. I'm with you on the TUDOR cars...Some continental series cars would be cool as well!

RobMUFC1987
26-08-2015, 18:54
You have to level up your driver to change cars quicker

Umer Ahmad
26-08-2015, 19:04
Daytona Protoype will be dead soon. Anyway we already have so much protoypes, GT, touring, open wheelers and road cars.

Someone is really bored after 3 months? Teach me how you mastered these classes so quickly. I have been playing for almost 4 years and still have not mastered them all.

Umer Ahmad
26-08-2015, 21:47
You have to level up your driver to change cars quicker

What?

QPRLad
26-08-2015, 22:14
This one of those games I love to hate!! I finish a race, didn't have a good set up, so I go to free practice to improve it and find myself 1 hour later wife a grumpy girlfriend. Got a bloody good lap time though.

How anyone can be wanting more series is crazy. If PCars 2 create too many types of different championships and skimps on the different types of GT cars I (my own opinion) will be annoyed. I prefer sports car racing to any other discipline and it's strange how little cars we have available. GT4 especially.
Too many single seater classes at the moment anyway.

Dizeaz
26-08-2015, 23:26
Daytona Protoype will be dead soon. Anyway we already have so much protoypes, GT, touring, open wheelers and road cars.

Someone is really bored after 3 months? Teach me how you mastered these classes so quickly. I have been playing for almost 4 years and still have not mastered them all.

Not in the least bored with the game.. thinking out loud.

RobMUFC1987
27-08-2015, 09:21
What?

Sorry, someone was wondering how to implement Formula E