Ed Mas
27-08-2015, 01:22
Soon :)

Yuyuko
27-08-2015, 01:33
Idolmaster and Project CARS crossover DLC liveries confirmed? :p

ibby
27-08-2015, 01:39
Looks like a good start for a 'old vs new' trailer ? ;)

jason
27-08-2015, 01:41
Grabs ticket , walks in to cinema sits down and sips on coke ............. waits in anticipation .

Cheesenium
27-08-2015, 01:51
Classic tracks trailer teaser?

Angst1974
27-08-2015, 02:15
Episode VII ?

3800racingfool
27-08-2015, 02:30
90s VHS video mode amirite?

Racer Pro
27-08-2015, 02:54
i Can't wait , i hope is something new.

jason
27-08-2015, 03:10
Going to change the channel if something doesn't happen soon.

GamingCanuck
27-08-2015, 03:15
All drivers will be wearing parachute pants and the menu music will be "U can't touch this".

Sasquatch
27-08-2015, 06:46
Project Cars : Blood Dragon

bobbylion
27-08-2015, 06:48
Patch 3 for xbox?

Skrillex
27-08-2015, 08:13
Jeapardy theme plays

*DA DA DA DA DA DA daaaaaaaa

flymar
27-08-2015, 08:33
Sorry to inform you Ed but your movie is broken. It's stuck on the first frame:/
And no, I haven't encountered this kind of glitches in the game
:)

Neil Bateman
27-08-2015, 08:40
He's on dial up, its just buffering.

andrewz
27-08-2015, 09:30
Soon :)

Ed, could you please give some good advices to your colleagues who are responsible for replays? It is obviously work of some other person than you. pCARS trailers are great! But pCARS replays? Not so much.

Beltoon
27-08-2015, 09:41
Can't wait to get this DLC with 1 car I want to drive and 4/5 cars I will never use. Best DLC ever!

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 09:43
Can't wait to get this DLC with 1 car I want to drive and 4/5 cars I will never use. Best DLC ever!

Then don't buy it. Problem solved.

Gavin Thomas
27-08-2015, 09:48

and all those cars still cost less than almost every other DLC the competition has.
So you might just like to whine but it's a good deal regardless how many of the cars you are going to drive.

Beltoon
27-08-2015, 09:53
Sorry for criticizing the DLC policy. I know we should all praise SMS because they are the new gods. SMS good, critic bad!

Racer Pro
27-08-2015, 09:57
people are never happy , me i have the dlc and im happy good work sms

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
27-08-2015, 10:01
Can't wait to get this DLC with 1 car I want to drive and 4/5 cars I will never use. Best DLC ever!Just to balance things out, can't wait to get this DLC with 4/5 cars that I really really really want to drive and have been waiting for years to arrive and that cater to a demographic that has been ignored in serious sims for decades, and one car that I'm indifferent about but can see that other people will have fun with it so I'm happy for them as well. =)

senn
27-08-2015, 10:05
That Yellowbird and 2002 are gonna get such a workout.....

julesdennis
27-08-2015, 10:07
and all those cars still cost less than almost every other DLC the competition has.
So you might just like to whine but it's a good deal regardless how many of the cars you are going to drive.

I've bought every single dls this game has to offer.
Is it a good deal?Yes
But other than that not a single one of them had anything to get me exited.In fact I havent used any car online or offline.
This is only my personal opinion.Is it a bad thing for someone to say that he does not like the content of the dls?
Or that he thinks that not all the cars are fun?
Why anyone will jump and start criticizing a guy that does not like dls content of this game?
These dls do not make the game better or more enjoyable for me at all.
I only buy them to help SMS get some exra money in order to invest them and make this game bug free (as much as possible) and perhaps make a better one with Pcars 2.
Not because they cost less or they offer me cars I really like/enjoy.

Flaw3dGenius
27-08-2015, 10:29
Then don't buy it. Problem solved.

If he does not buy it how does he get the 1 car that he wants?

Neil Bateman
27-08-2015, 10:57
Sorry for criticizing the DLC policy. I know we should all praise SMS because they are the new gods. SMS good, critic bad!

Here is an idea, lets get SMS to include everything you want in the game to keep you really happy and just hope the other 1 million+ users like some of it.

Beltoon
27-08-2015, 11:11
Here is an idea, lets get SMS to include everything you want in the game to keep you really happy and just hope the other 1 million+ users like some of it.

I do believe this is a great idea but it sounds a bit selfish don't you think? Although I do like your suggestion and I think I would be a great addition to the SMS team I'm affraid I'll pass. Sorry if I offended anyone by suggesting that not being able to buy a single car isn't a good idea in my opinion.

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 11:17
Sorry if I offended anyone by suggesting that not being able to buy a single car isn't a good idea in my opinion.

Then maybe you should've worded it differently, like: "Not being able to buy a single car isn't a good idea in my opinion."

It's not about what you're criticising but how you phrase it.

julesdennis
27-08-2015, 11:18

Here is another idea.
Let's see what people want,using the "what car you want in the game" topic and then lets see if they will add these cars in the game or if any of the top 10 "in demand" cars are in any of these dls.

Sankyo
27-08-2015, 11:32
Here is another idea.
Let's see what people want,using the "what car you want in the game" topic and then lets see if they will add these cars in the game or if any of the top 10 "in demand" cars are in any of these dls.
Great, 10 different Nissan GT-Rs it will be then :)

julesdennis
27-08-2015, 11:43

If it is what the majority wants.Or perhaps another BMW,Ruf,Audi pack will be better for them.
(actually most of the people are asking for other manufactures and car classes and not only Nissan cars,but I'll play along).

EDIT:Minutes after I did this post I got -2 rep points for this post with two comments I'd like to share with everyone:
"yey give it up to the brainless masses!!!"
"F*** the majority, most ppl here demand a car because they think it looks nice."
Of course I do not know who those 2 guys are,but I wanted to share thier opinion since they are shy.
:o

27-08-2015, 12:10
Great, 10 different Nissan GT-Rs it will be then :)As long as the majority of them are Skylines. =)

I admit I'm guilty of really loving the idea of having every variant of a car in a game, I really like the fact that Assetto Corsa has so many variations of the Elise/Exige for example. The reason it didn't do much for me in Gran Turismo was simply because GT doesn't have the depth necessary to successfully pull it off in the simulation department.

But I like the idea of having the different engine specs with different power outputs. The different suspension options from model to model. The updates that separate different models, like the developing ATTESA-ETS system on the Skyline GT-R or the Lancer's ever developing AWD system. I really like that sort of stuff.

Beltoon
27-08-2015, 12:33
If it is what the majority wants.Or perhaps another BMW,Ruf,Audi pack will be better for them.
(actually most of the people are asking for other manufactures and car classes and not only Nissan cars,but I'll play along).

EDIT:Minutes after I did this post I got -2 rep points for this post with two comments I'd like to share with everyone:
"F*** the majority, most ppl here demand a car because they think it looks nice."
Of course I do not know who those 2 guys are,but I wanted to share thier opinion since they are shy.

Didn't know about the rep points until now. Gave you an 'awesome' because you're the only one here with an opinion and not moaning about me trying to address a serious topic with a slightly sarcastic tone.

julesdennis
27-08-2015, 12:48
Didn't know about the rep points until now. Gave you an 'awesome' because you're the only one here with an opinion and not moaning about me trying to address a serious topic with a slightly sarcastic tone.

I did not mind the -2 rep but I really wanted to post the 2 comments that came with them just to show the attitude/opinions of some people.

Ed Mas
27-08-2015, 13:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWjUanSILI

NatB
27-08-2015, 13:07
You may think me slightly mad but surely the best approach to pleasing all customers regarding car DLC content is to simply supply every part of every car model and let the user create his/her own ‘dream’ car using a blend of these modular components. Either that or simply buy Mad Max instead.

If SMS want to take further advantage of my marketing genius, they will find my fees reasonable.

Still waiting for the ‘Mr Burns 1936 Stutz Bearcat’ DLC.
Bearcat hmmm...

julesdennis
27-08-2015, 13:07
Cool video.Well done.
:)

golfcab93
27-08-2015, 13:11
this is great!

but we have to get patch 3.0 to enjoy these beasts! :(

SchnauzahPowah
27-08-2015, 13:30
(Snaps out of daze and wipes drool...)

Umm, hell yes. Very cool video and music. Avid fan of old auto documentaries and this looked the part.

If us poor, poor xboners only had the patch :sorrow: Another day of incessantly checking patch thread begins

mkstatto
27-08-2015, 13:44
Can we please have an option to download racing cars only, I have no interest what so ever in any road cars. I only want the Wtcc BMW in this back yet have to shell out for a bunch of cars I don't want.

Paulo Ribeiro
27-08-2015, 14:02

Didn't know that. Just for curiosity, how do we check the reputation points?

cluck
27-08-2015, 14:04
Top job as always Ed :yes:.

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 14:06
Didn't know that. Just for curiosity, how do we check the reputation points?

Top right of the website "Control Panel"

x ImJakeyy
27-08-2015, 14:20

I would be happy to have the:

Skyline C10 GTR
R32 Group A
R32 Nismo
R33 GTR
R33 GTR-LM
R34 GTR V-Spec II Nur
R34 GTR Super GT
R35 GTR
R35 GTR Nismo
R35 GTR GT3

Suppose I can keep dreaming :p

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 15:06
In regards to choosing cars from the "what cars do you want in the game" thread to include as DLC, I hope people realize that this forum, including the car request thread, is just under four months old (for non-WMD members), and I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it takes longer than four months to agree a license to include a car in the game AND get it designed and working properly in both graphics and physics terms.

Vit7
27-08-2015, 15:06
Get yourself job... Any job.

27-08-2015, 15:09
In regards to choosing cars from the "what cars do you want in the game" thread to include as DLC, I hope people realize that this forum, including the car request thread, is just under four months old (for non-WMD members), and I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it takes longer than four months to agree a license to include a car in the game AND get it designed and working properly in both graphics and physics terms.Hear hear.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 15:14
The DLC policy wont change. It will remain a collection of content how SMS would like to present it to the community.

Save you DLC "policy complaints" for another game/team please.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 15:32
In regards to choosing cars from the "what cars do you want in the game" thread to include as DLC, I hope people realize that this forum, including the car request thread, is just under four months old (for non-WMD members), and I'm willing to go out on a limb and say it takes longer than four months to agree a license to include a car in the game AND get it designed and working properly in both graphics and physics terms.

Before typing this, have you considered that all of the DLC so far have been on the disc already? Meaning that they have been locked away to be sold as DLC later and that most likely none of the requests of the 'What car/track do you want to see in game'-threads will make it into Project CARS 1.
This is how DLC work nowadays unfortunately and only because its called 'On Demand', doesnt make it any better.

If l could pick any car l want (for 0,49€, and tracks for 0,99€ - 1,49€ for example), that would be on demand done properly.

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 15:39
Before typing this, have you considered that all of the DLC so far have been on the disc already? Meaning that they have been locked away to be sold as DLC later and that most likely none of the requests of the 'What car/track do you want to see in game'-threads will make it into Project CARS 1.
This is how DLC work nowadays unfortunately and only because its called 'On Demand', doesnt make it any better.

If l could pick any car l want (for 0,49€, and tracks for 0,99€ - 1,49€ for example), that would be on demand done properly.

I don't think they were on the disc to start with, apart from maybe the first Bentley one. They have been added in with the patches, hence why the DLC isn't out on Xbox. If they were on the disc to start with, someone would have seen the data files and announced all the DLC already.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 15:41
...someone would have seen the data files and announced all the DLC already.

Haha, thats actually the case ;)

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 15:48
Haha, thats actually the case ;)

The data for the latest DLC was added with patch 3.0 and the data for the last DLC was added with patch 2.0. That's why the upcoming DLCs are always being leaked a few weeks in advance.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 15:51
The data for the latest DLC was added with patch 3.0 and the data for the last DLC was added with patch 2.0. That's why the upcoming DLCs are always being leaked a few weeks in advance.

How was this guy (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/project-cars-dlc.327456/)able to know the DLC on April 25th then?
Why are you trying to fool me?

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 15:52
I know that some cars have been announced as future DLC already, but going back to your original point, I haven't heard anyone say they've found any data files in the game about upcoming cars to be released. Announcing that a car will be in the game post-release is very different to saying the car has always been on the disk.

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 15:52
How was this guy (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/project-cars-dlc.327456/)able to know the DLC on April 25th then?
Why are you trying to fool me?

That was to do with the now-cancelled season pass I believe.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 15:57
That was to do with the now-cancelled season pass I believe.

So?
That still proves my point that the DLC were on the disc to begin with and people found out.
Or why else would the devs have been so certain about which DLC includes what.
They're all on the disc waiting for their final tweak and then they're being sold as DLC.

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 16:03
So?
That still proves my point that the DLC were on the disc to begin with and people found out.
Or why else would the devs have been so certain about which DLC includes what.
They're all on the disc waiting for their final tweak and then they're being sold as DLC.

1. The list in this post was created by researching already announced car licences and combining them with the leaked season pass that got cancelled.
2. Which car would be in which DLC was just guesswork from the guy posting this list

Vit7
27-08-2015, 16:05
If l could pick any car l want (for 0,49, and tracks for 0,99 - 1,49 for example), that would be on demand done properly.

i was not aware minimum wage in Germany so low... :)

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:05
1. The list in this post was created by researching already announced car licences and combining them with the leaked season pass that got cancelled.
2. Which car would be in which DLC was just guesswork from the guy posting this list

So, are you saying that the devs currently work on creating all future cars and tracks and that none of them are on the disc already?

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:10
i was not aware minimum wage in Germany so low... :)

Haha wow!
Have you mistaken this forum with the YouTube comment section?

cluck
27-08-2015, 16:15
So, are you saying that the devs currently work on creating all future cars and tracks and that none of them are on the disc already?I can't speak for the PS4 version (but, really, I know the answer is the same anyway) but there are absolutely no files on my hard disk relating to any cars other than those released at the time of release and subsequently added as proper DLC. Same goes for tracks.

If there was anything 'hidden away', hackers would have found it long before now and footage would have appeared on day 1. As it is, videos of any DLC only appeared after the files were added during the routine course of patching, ready to be unlocked later.

I'll stick my neck out here and state that there were no files or cars hidden away on the discs other than those that were there at the time of release, either in the standard or 'pre-order bonus' versions of the game. Every single car and track released since has been patched in post-release.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:16
I can't speak for the PS4 version (but, really, I know the answer is the same anyway) but there are absolutely no files on my hard disk relating to any cars other than those released at the time of release and subsequently added as proper DLC. Same goes for tracks.

If there was anything 'hidden away', hackers would have found it long before now and footage would have appeared on day 1. As it is, videos of any DLC only appeared after the files were added during the routine course of patching, ready to be unlocked later.

I'll stick my neck out here and state that there were no files or cars hidden away on the discs other than those that were there at the time of release, either in the standard or 'pre-order bonus' versions of the game. Every single car and track released since has been patched in post-release.

Thank you!

cluck
27-08-2015, 16:19
As a small addition, to my post, ask yourself this :-

Why did video footage of the RUF Yellowbird, for example, not appear at the beginning of May and only appear a day or two after Patch 3.0 was released, if it was, as you earlier insinuated, there on the disc already?

The answer is quite simple.

"Because it wasn't on the disc"

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 16:22
So, are you saying that the devs currently work on creating all future cars and tracks and that none of them are on the disc already?

Of course they are still working on creating this content. For example the latest dev post @WMD for the Ford Mustang GT 2015 was made more than a month after game release. And the car still wasn't finished at this time.

Edit: Cluck'd

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:23
As a small addition, to my post, ask yourself this :-

Why did video footage of the RUF Yellowbird, for example, not appear at the beginning of May and only appear a day or two after Patch 3.0 was released, if it was, as you earlier insinuated, there on the disc already?

The answer is quite simple.

"Because it wasn't on the disc"

Not sure if this correct, though.
So many games have locked away content on the disc, yet there's no early gameplay footage of it in advance.

aerchak
27-08-2015, 16:34
Well we're just getting into full-blown conspiracy theory territory here, aren't we?

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 16:36
If Pink's theory is correct we should have seen Indy/oval videos by now. I'm checking youtube, brb.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:37
If Pink's theory is correct we should have seen Indy/oval videos by know. I'm checking youtube, brb.

Why would that be the case?

Jescott71
I give up with this. The content is being added in during the patches, which is why the footage of the hacked DLC cars from this month only went online about 2 weeks ago, conveniently just after patch 3.0 was released... Also, why have we not seen any future DLC packs hacked and uploaded, because surely we would have?

Anyway... What were we meant to be talking about? :P

cluck
Not sure if this correct, though.
So many games have locked away content on the disc, yet there's no early gameplay footage of it in advance.I'll take a snapshot of my folder lists pre- and post- the next patch then, that should nail it once and for all ;).

mkstatto
The DLC policy wont change. It will remain a collection of content how SMS would like to present it to the community.

Save you DLC "policy complaints" for another game/team please.

This is very disappointing, I'll hold any further comment as I believe it go down the line of talking about cows.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 16:41
Why would that be the case?
Your claim is that all this DLC content has been on the Day1 install waiting to be simply unlocked, correct?

If that were true then the Dallara and Oval tracks would have been discovered by now. And they have not.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:41
Famous example:

Destiny has locked away content that will shape its 2-year DLC cycle, but is there already gameplay footage of this very content on YouTube? No.
So it doesnt automatically mean that footage of the DLC has to be everywhere on the internet.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 16:49
What evidence do you then put forward to back your claim that all the DLC content released this summer was locked on the Day1 install?

Bottom line: there is no cheating going on here if anyone believes there is some dishonesty. Yes new content is being created RIGHT NOW by actual people i met last Friday in London. Companies (inlcuding many of he financial companies i have worked at in the past 15 years) will often "stage" files shortly before and in preparation of the actual release of the FINISHED content. This is a common practice.

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 16:53
Famous example:

Destiny has locked away content that will shape its 2-year DLC cycle, but is there already gameplay footage of this very content on YouTube? No.
So it doesnt automatically mean that footage of the DLC has to be everywhere on the internet.

But Destiny hasn't been released on PC, and you can't see into the game files on PS4 or Xbox One (as far as I'm aware) so how can you be 100% sure about that Destiny thing? And if it is true, the reason why that DLC hasn't been leaked is because you can't see the data files on PS4 and Xbox One games. Project CARS has been released on PC, where you can see the game files, and cluck confirmed there is no hidden data, and offered to post proof of this.

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 16:56
What evidence do you then put forward to back your claim that all the DLC content released this summer was locked on the Day1 install?

...Yes new content is being created RIGHT NOW by actual people i met last Friday in London...

Care to share any spoilers (I know you can't due to NDAs and whatnot :P)

Mahjik
27-08-2015, 17:17
Famous example:

If SMS shipped all of their planned DLC with the initial release, the hackers on the PC side would have unlocked it all shortly after the release (which we know is not the case). Being a WMD member, I can tell you that the cars we are getting now were not finished at the time pCARS was submitted for it's final release back in the Spring. SMS is still developing pCARS1 content and hasn't stopped since the release.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 17:49
Care to share any spoilers (I know you can't due to NDAs and whatnot :P)

You want a spolier? How about a 3year old crying in a pool of urine standing at your bedside at 3am last night because they couldnt turn the bathroom light on and then spending the next 30 minutes cleaning your carpet?

Oh you mean like cars/tracks? Well we are still waiting for some big fish like Nissan/Chevy/Lambo. I really dont know anymore than you guys. Licensing cards are held close to chest by SMS. I (and other mods) am not part of SMS, only unlaid (edit: UNPAID not unload!) volunteers trying to help them (so they make the game better for all of us)

Mahjik
27-08-2015, 17:54
BTW, just to add to my previous comment, SMS is no longer updating the pCARS1 WMD forum with development information. pCARS1 WMD is over so we don't have any more insight than anyone else. The WMD members do know some of the vehicles that were being created at the end of the pCARS1 WMD but most of those have now been released with the new DLC.

DozUK
27-08-2015, 17:57
I (and other mods) am not part of SMS, only unlaid volunteers trying to help them (so they make the game better for all of us)

You're all spending too much time on these forums, that's why you're not getting laid ;)

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 18:00
Licensing cards are held close to chest by SMS. I (and other mods) am not part of SMS, only unlaid volunteers trying to help them (so they make the game better for all of us)

I know, I was joking, maybe wasn't the best time to do it with the way the discussion was going. Your work (all the mods and devs) is appreciated by the silent majority, I know I couldn't do it.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 18:02
You're all spending too much time on these forums, that's why you're not getting laid ;)

Took my wife to London+Paris this weekend sans kids. If you heard banging that was us, sorry for the noise ;)

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 18:08
Well we are still waiting for some big fish like Nissan/Chevy/Lambo. I really dont know anymore than you guys.

Thats interesting!
Are companies like these really that much more protective about their cars than Audi, Aston Martin or Mercedes? And why?

maurice-pascale
27-08-2015, 18:20
BTW, just to add to my previous comment, SMS is no longer updating the pCARS1 WMD forum with development information. pCARS1 WMD is over so we don't have any more insight than anyone else. The WMD members do know some of the vehicles that were being created at the end of the pCARS1 WMD but most of those have now been released with the new DLC.

But why?.....this sounds like all cars for the future DLC are now known for you members and it means there will be never a new manufacture for Pcars 1......looks like this.....

otherwise the contact will still be there for Pcars 1...

i am very scared now that i have to wait till Pcars 2 to have great new manufactures.......i know there are still 20 cars or so still in development by SMS for a long time, but it sounds like this are for now the only cars we ever will get for the future of Pcars 1.....WHEN they stoped to give WMD members informations and closed it...

Looks all now about Pcars 2

yusupov
27-08-2015, 18:23
WMD was not going to sign nissan/chevrolet/lambo etc. its a matter of SMS & them agreeing to terms. im still quite hopeful we'll see more brands.

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 18:28
But why?.....this sounds like all cars for the future DLC are now known for you members and it means there will be never a new manufacture for Pcars 1......looks like this.....

The WMD forum was closed because we members can't test development builds anymore since the game was released. There's no point in showing us new WIP material when we can't give feedback on it.
That doesn't mean that there'll be no new manufacturers coming to PCARS1.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 18:28
Thats interesting!
Are companies like these really that much more protective about their cars than Audi, Aston Martin or Mercedes? And why?

Really it's mostly financials, these licenses are not cheap. And SMS is not (yet?) a rich company like Turn10/MSFT or PD/Sony.

Jescott71
27-08-2015, 18:33
That doesn't mean that there'll be no new manufacturers coming to PCARS1.

I very much like the sound of that sentence :P

Flaw3dGenius
27-08-2015, 18:36
Really it's mostly financials, these licenses are not cheap. And SMS is not (yet?) a rich company like Turn10/MSFT or PD/Sony.

But much more well off than Kunos i'd of thought?

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 18:46
But much more well off than Kunos i'd of thought?

AC has by far less cars than PCARS (excluding mods).

aerchak
27-08-2015, 18:58
Right now I just want the DLC to show up on Steam for me.

I am not hooning the 2015 Mustang around the Nurburgring, and that is not the way I want to be living my life right now.

Also, I am not abusing the 66 Mustang on Laguna Seca. This is also a problem that needs to be addressed.

Bealdor
27-08-2015, 18:58
http://store.steampowered.com/app/334774/

27-08-2015, 19:01
AC has by far less cars than PCARS (excluding mods).Also (currently) only one platform. Negotiating a license for a slightly obscure hardcore sim only available on PC is one thing, negotiating one for a triple-A game on the three biggest platforms is something else.

aerchak
27-08-2015, 19:03
http://store.steampowered.com/app/334774/

Oh man! Thank you so much!!

And who says this community is bad?

Flaw3dGenius
27-08-2015, 19:55
Wasnt going to bother with this DLC (Lack of Race Cars) but had a look and 2.89 makes it's impossible to say no! :mad: Bought! ;)

Gravit8
27-08-2015, 21:15

If l could pick any car l want (for 0,49, and tracks for 0,99 - 1,49 for example), that would be on demand done properly.

Agreed. Just an opinion, but if you hit that .99 cent mark like iTunes. People will start throwing money at you. In mass. But by all means, play your hand. The same as all the rest of them.
It's clear developers think the people who don't think are the only ones worth having as customers and community members.
But that's none of my business. ;)

27-08-2015, 21:40
Before typing this, have you considered that all of the DLC so far have been on the disc already?I'm pretty sure that they haven't, at least not in completed form. There may have been bits and bobs of them in there, but not everything. There were still active development posts in many of the DLC car threads well over a month after the release of the game, still adding essential stuff to the cars. They weren't ready yet when the game was released.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 08:26
Also (currently) only one platform. Negotiating a license for a slightly obscure hardcore sim only available on PC is one thing, negotiating one for a triple-A game on the three biggest platforms is something else.

True but they've already have the licence for all the cars they had in the Pc for consoles too plus they announce new car models too.(over 100 cars on release if we believe their site.)So they have done a great job if we use your logic even if they are not that big company or do not have money like Turn 10 (or even SMS).

Most people do not understand.SMS has closed the best deals possible (from their point of view) in terms of manufacturer list/cars list and they are giving/selling these cars with the dls packs plus one free car per month.For all these cars they had the licence before the game was in the market.Thats why we only get cars from manufacturers that were in the game from day 1 and we are not offered any new manufactures.
They said they are talking with other manufactures (like Lambo) but we:
1_Dont know if any deal will be done
2_Does this deal is for Pcars 1 or 2 or both.(I hope it is for both)
ON DEMAND (as I understand it) is not ask and you get but it is more we offer these and you get them if you want.
"...allowing players to pick and choose the cars & tracks they want - without being locked in to a pre-paid scheme." (from Pcars official page).
This is something many people (imo) did not understand.
They dont say you choose what content they will add (using dls) but you have a choice not to buy this content or some of it.Thats why I think the "What car you want to see in the game" topic has nothing to do with Pcars 1.
IMO in order to see some of these (topic) cars in Pcars you'll either have to wait and see if they are going to be in Pcars 2 or wait for mods (PC only of course) that some people are already working until SMS make a different announcement(meaning they close a deal with new manufacturer(s) for Pcars 1).
A good example of mod works is this : http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?34577-Modding-Team-start-on-pCARS/page3
Ian posted this : "Our official position on modding is that we have no position on it.
Between us, if it's not being nicked from other games, I'm all for it. This is where we came from as a team. It would be hypocritical of us to have an issue."
The list car they are working (copy paste from their site) :
- 2015 Audi R8 LMS
- 2015 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
- 2016 Lexus RC-F GT3
- 2015 Cadillac ATS-V.R
- 2016 Callaway Corvette C7.R GT3 (If unveiled in time)
Why would Ian post this if SMS were going to add any of these cars in the game?

So with all these dls we are going to have a choice if we want models from current manufactures list and (hopefully) one or two IF they make any kind of deal.
As I see it for the next 6-8 months at least the dls content is locked (from day 1).It is your choice if you want to buy it or not.

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 08:55
True but they've already have the licence for all the cars they had in the Pc for consoles too plus they announce new car models too.(over 100 cars on release if we believe their site.)So they have done a great job if we use your logic even if they are not that big company or do not have money like Turn 10 (or even SMS).

We actually do not know whether the licenses they signed for PC in the past does include the licenses to use those cars on console. Ian Bell did mention that in the past that there are licenses that has restriction on consoles despite there isnt any on PC so if you have access to a license on PC, not necessarily you have the same access on console for the cost you had paid. I think it is a possible reason why they did not sign for the road version of Hurracan as there might be restrictions on console. However, other content with potential licensing restriction like Ferrari, Toyota or Nissan, we do not know what issues will they face until its out on console.

Note that I am not saying that they are doing a bad job but they do still have quite a bit of ground work to do before heading to the consoles as some aspects of the game like AI, multiplayer, UI, optimisation and so on still needs a lot of work for the console audience who are more accustomed to better polished games.

The game still has quite a long way to reach 100 cars on release for console despite they are doing some interesting initiatives to create more content. I wont say they are small team. It is true that Kunos consists of 18 members but do not forget that the porting is done by another company while they have tonnes of contacts with modders to create content for them. If you add their additional outsourced staff, they might have 40-50 staff. I wont call 30-50 men studio as small.

The recent bonus pack had almost half the cars being made by modders that is based on public information where the Audi Quattro and Miura is made by 2 modders. The free track, Zandavoort, is made by a modder with CAD and GPS data where Kunos paid him for his work.

The upcoming DLC, I know there is at least one car is being subcontracted to be built by the GTR2's Power and Glory mod team. The team that made C7R (I suspected Nissan GT3 and Sauber C9 too because that car has the same LOD bug as all their cars in the game) in the first DLC, United Race Designs, I highly doubt they did not have another contract to create content for the next DLC. URD had been working on a no brand LMP1 paid mod that had been delayed for months now that might suggest that they had been working for Kunos for unannounced content. These guys are quick, possibly as fast as a professional modeller so it is quite unusual to see their mod delayed for so long when the teasers they shown earlier of this year are almost completed models.

There is also the famed rFactor mod team, Markcorp(who also worked with SMS for some content in development, they are credited in the credits if I am not wrong) with a few other mod teams such as the_meco who did Shelby Cobra for AC, they might all have contract with Kunos behind the scenes. I know Kunos recently contracted livery work to a talented livery painter, zelimper where he did claim that he knows a lot of wonderful content is in the pipeline.

Definitely an exciting time to be a racing game fan. It is not just the simulation side is thriving, even the more arcadish side or retro inspired are growing rapidly too with games like Drift Stage, Distance, Grip, Formula Fusion, Horizon Chase and so on.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 09:14
We actually do not know whether the licenses they signed for PC in the past does include the licenses to use those cars on console. Ian Bell did mention that in the past that there are licenses that has restriction on consoles despite there isnt any on PC so if you have access to a license on PC, not necessarily you have the same access on console for the cost you had paid. I think it is a possible reason why they did not sign for the road version of Hurracan as there might be restrictions on console. However, other content with potential licensing restriction like Ferrari, Toyota or Nissan, we do not know what issues will they face until its out on console.

Note that I am not saying that they are doing a bad job but they do still have quite a bit of ground work to do before heading to the consoles as some aspects of the game like AI, multiplayer, UI, optimisation and so on still needs a lot of work for the console audience who are more accustomed to better polished games.

The game still has quite a long way to reach 100 cars on release for console despite they are doing some interesting initiatives to create more content. I wont say they are small team. It is true that Kunos consists of 18 members but do not forget that the porting is done by another company while they have tonnes of contacts with modders to create content for them. If you add their additional outsourced staff, they might have 40-50 staff. I wont call 30-50 men studio as small.

Now dont get me wrong,you may be right but I am only using the info they are posting in their site:
"Making its console debut in 2016, Assetto Corsa will bring specific features such as
Over one hundred high-performance cars, including the Team Lotus 98T, the Pagani Zonda R, the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Mercedes C9 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3...."
As far as how big or small studio they are I only said they got less money compared to other developers that released (or will release) racing games.Did not say if they are small/big in terms of how many people are working there.
And finally it was just a small observation about another post (regarding licence).
My main points were about Pcars and not AC.

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 09:18
Now dont get me wrong,you may be right but I am only using the info they are posting in their site:
"Making its console debut in 2016, Assetto Corsa will bring specific features such as
Over one hundred high-performance cars, including the Team Lotus 98T, the Pagani Zonda R, the Ferrari LaFerrari, the Mercedes C9 and the McLaren MP4-12C GT3...."
As far as how big or small studio they are I only said they got less money compared to other developers that released (or will release) racing games.Did not say if they are small/big in terms of how many people are working there.
And finally it was just a small observation about another post (regarding licence).
My main points were about Pcars and not AC.

Whatever pCARS tries to do with their licensing, it is likely that AC faces similar issues because both are dealing with the same manufacturers bound by the same rules set by consoles.

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 09:27
Before typing this, have you considered that all of the DLC so far have been on the disc already? Meaning that they have been locked away to be sold as DLC later

No, the DLC cars you see in the game now are not locked on the retail disc that you bought from stores. These names of the DLC cars arent even put on the disc. The DLC content are downloaded and left in the game along with the monthly major patch a couple of weeks back. They are left in the game files in unfinished state with placeholder physics.

Most of the DLC content in the game so far, are content that was licensed for the core game along with what you already have in the game but they could not shipped it with the game because they havent started developing these content towards the end of the development. Each car takes about 2-6 months to develop.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 09:32
Whatever pCARS tries to do with their licensing, it is likely that AC faces similar issues because both are dealing with the same manufacturers bound by the same rules set by consoles.

I agree.
And following your logic if AC can add (they did actually) Ferrari,Lampo,Corvette,Nissan models in their game (among others) then it is possible for Pcars too.
As you said every studio face the same rules and issues regarding licences and stuff.When you see a smaller project (in terms of money) add cars from these manufacturers then the "it is too expensive to get these licences"/"they are exclusive and thus you cant have them" logic is just a poor excuse from my point of view.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 09:34
Most of the DLC content in the game so far, are content that was licensed for the core game along with what you already have in the game but they could not shipped it with the game because they havent started developing these content towards the end of the development. Each car takes about 2-6 months to develop.

What I've been pointing out all this time.Spot on mate.

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 09:49
Thats interesting!

As an observer with car licensing in racing games, there are various reasons that why some manufacturer seemed protective over their license.

The most important one is money as licensing isnt the same as what it was in the 90s where I remember Honda asked Autoart, model car manufacturer to manufacture model cars of their NSX by giving them free license. Now, Honda is charging money to Autoart to manufacture the same they did in the 90s where if you dont put in the money, they wont grant you the license. It is business at the end of the day.

Here an interesting article to read about car licensing. 1.5 billion USD is awfully a lot of money for a car manufacturer. (http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2012/05/24/ford-has-built-1-5b-business-licensing-blue-oval-products/)

The second one would be a bit of a silly one. I heard Audi got sick of people drawing penises and Nazi logos on their manufacturer ran race cars so they imposed a licensing limit where you cannot have custom livery for most of their race cars. They want to protect their iconic cars image, not letting people ruining it. Especially these days you get racing games that are edging closer and closer to reality in terms of visuals where might people might mistaken a Nazi livery Audi as something that Audi had done it deliberately. However, in some cases like other manufacturers, it could be also due to custom liveries isnt covered as part of the licensing.

It is either you follow the requirements set by manufacturers or you dont get the car in the game.

Also, the reason we do not know much about upcoming licenses is, most license negotiation are confidential. Even in WMD, we only know the existence of a new license when the manufacturer gave SMS a green light to announce it.

Maybe SMS is negotiating for Ginnetta LMP3, Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 458 GT3 or even a Batmobile in pCARS, as a backer of the game, I know as much as you do now.

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 09:59
I agree.
And following your logic if AC can add (they did actually) Ferrari,Lampo,Corvette,Nissan models in their game (among others) then it is possible for Pcars too.
As you said every studio face the same rules and issues regarding licences and stuff.When you see a smaller project (in terms of money) add cars from these manufacturers then the "it is too expensive to get these licences"/"they are exclusive and thus you cant have them" logic is just a poor excuse from my point of view.

You realise that Kunos is an Italian company who had worked with Ferrari for years which they did confirmed that they got the license under the market price. There is also the Italian pride which might also helped them to get Alfa Romeo and Lamborghini for lower price too. Or at least help them to negotiate the license because they are Italian.

pCARS managed to obtained Aston Martin racing almost effortlessly due to industry contacts. However, a Swedish developer, Sector 3, said that their negotiation with Aston Martin Racing was cancelled or put on hold because AMR is charging them very high fees for the same license pCARS had. At the same time, Aston Martin was the second most demanded manufacturer in AC from a poll that Kunos ran back in Early Access. Kunos havent licensed that manufacturer even till now. Why is it so?

If pCARS could get AMR so easily, shouldnt Kunos and S3 have it too by now?

The whole licensing issue isnt the same for everyone, some developers might get this manufacturer easier while other might find it harder. No doubt there are some licensing rules that applies to everyone but not everyone experience the exact same rule. I did not say that everyone face the same issue.

More importantly, SMS, S3, Reiza, ISI and Kunos arent wealthy developers who can drop a million for a license. The lack of <insert license> isnt a poor excuse, it is the reality of what licensing had become because licensing for official products had become a profitable business for car manufacturers.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 10:14
Again @Cheesenium spot on.
What you say is so true.
And I've said it too.Until SMS make any kind of announcement of any new aggrement any speculating about new brands coming into Pcars (or Pcars 2 for that matter) is wrong.
Until they release any kind of info stating otherwise,they are not adding any new manufactures.We will have cars from the current manufactures list.
Simple as that.
And everyone who says otherwise is either dreaming or trying to trick people.
I am not saying there will not be any new manufacturer added to this game.All I am saying is that until they make an official statement there is no new manufacturer coming into the game.
For example :If they closed a Lambo deal,does anyone think that they would not make it official (even if their plan is to add the new manufacturer in 6-10 months from now)?
They would,because it would be bad business not to.
So this talk about "new manufacturers" coming in is pointless.And people who think that SMS look the "what car you want in the game" topic before they put in the market their dls (at least up until now) are wrong.
My personal opinion is that this topic is more a Pcars 2 topic that a Pcars 1.And if they add any of the "top demands" cars from there will most likely be in Pcars 2 and not in the current game.
When and If they manage to make any new aggrement they will say so.Until then we know that manufacturers cars we are going to use/have in this game.

Bealdor
28-08-2015, 10:21
For example :If they closed a Lambo deal,does anyone think that they would not make it official (even if their plan is to add the new manufacturer in 6-10 months from now)?
They would,because it would be bad business not to.

While I generally agree with you, I don't on this point above.
Announcing a new licence months before a game release is a good tool to keep you in the news IMO.
But personally I think half a year or one year after release, doing it the "BOOM! We secured the Lambo licence! Available next week!"-way is the better approach. Because it brings you back in the news.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 10:26
You realise that Kunos is an Italian company who had worked with Ferrari for years which they did confirmed that they got the license under the market price. There is also the Italian pride which might also helped them to get Alfa Romeo and Lamborghini for lower price too. Or at least help them to negotiate the license because they are Italian.

pCARS managed to obtained Aston Martin racing almost effortlessly due to industry contacts. However, a Swedish developer, Sector 3, said that their negotiation with Aston Martin Racing was cancelled or put on hold because AMR is charging them very high fees for the same license pCARS had. At the same time, Aston Martin was the second most demanded manufacturer in AC from a poll that Kunos ran back in Early Access. Kunos havent licensed that manufacturer even till now. Why is it so?

If pCARS could get AMR so easily, shouldnt Kunos and S3 have it too by now?

The whole licensing issue isnt the same for everyone, some developers might get this manufacturer easier while other might find it harder. No doubt there are some licensing rules that applies to everyone but not everyone experience the exact same rule. I did not say that everyone face the same issue.

More importantly, SMS, S3, Reiza, ISI and Kunos arent wealthy developers who can drop a million for a license. The lack of <insert license> isnt a poor excuse, it is the reality of what licensing had become because licensing for official products had become a profitable business for car manufacturers.

Every studio have a (small/big) amount of money to use getting licenses.What choices they do with it,it is their decisions.
With that said and following your logic Pcars decided to spend that amount of money to manufacturers like A.Martin,Bmw,Ruf,Merc,Ford,Maclaren and others.
Ac decided to spend it to licence Ferrari,Corvette,A.Romeo,Ruf,Bmw,Merc and others.
The only problem I see is that even if SMS had(have) more money it,Ac got similar deals (Maclaren,Bmw,Merc,Lotus to name a few) plus some (Corvette,Ferrari,Nissan) that some people say are "too expensive" or "out of reach".
Ac dont have A.Martin.I agree,they did not manage (or try) to get that licence.(Until now that is ;) )
Pcars are missing way more than one iconic manufacturer.(Again until now that is).
See my point?
Smaller studio in terms of money ability but they manage to do the best they could.(from their point of view.
SMS did the same thing?I am sure they are thinking they did.
Everyone can have their own opinion.I say they did not.

(All these up until now and with the info we have.Things can change -hopefully- the next few months)

EDIT:Please dont post the same old argument "Kunos has good relations with Ferrari"...
What about Corvette or Nissan?
They have special relations with these brands too?
And why would Ferrari help them get a Lambo licence mate?(or a better deal with them?)

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 10:27
While I generally agree with you, I don't on this point above.
Announcing a new licence months before a game release is a good tool to keep you in the news IMO.
But personally I think half a year or one year after release, doing it the "BOOM! We secured the Lambo licence! Available next week!"-way is the better approach. Because it brings you back in the news.

Either way we'll have to wait and see.
;)

Cheesenium
28-08-2015, 11:58
Every studio have a (small/big) amount of money to use getting licenses.What choices they do with it,it is their decisions.
With that said and following your logic Pcars decided to spend that amount of money to manufacturers like A.Martin,Bmw,Ruf,Merc,Ford,Maclaren and others.
Ac decided to spend it to licence Ferrari,Corvette,A.Romeo,Ruf,Bmw,Merc and others.
The only problem I see is that even if SMS had(have) more money it,Ac got similar deals (Maclaren,Bmw,Merc,Lotus to name a few) plus some (Corvette,Ferrari,Nissan) that some people say are "too expensive" or "out of reach".
Ac dont have A.Martin.I agree,they did not manage (or try) to get that licence.(Until now that is ;) )
Pcars are missing way more than one iconic manufacturer.(Again until now that is).
See my point?

When you look at AC's car list, they do not have Ford(yet), Ginnetta, Bentley, Aston Martin, BAC, Caterham, Renault, Mitsubishi, Lykan and Oreca. These brands are also iconic brands that some had a long history in racing or has growing popularity. While brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ruf and so on is also present, AC currently has less cars and far less variation compared to what pCARS already have. For example, they have BMW too with most of them are road cars with 2 GTs while in pCARS, you have 2 BMW touring cars, 3 GTs, 1 LMP900, 1 Group 5, 1 Group N and 1 Group A.

More importantly, a racing game's quality does not solely depends on the name of manufacturers alone as I think what kind of cars they take and how populated each class are far more important than solely car brands. AC and pCARS has many brands but they are quite lacking of enough interesting car classes like Group 5, WTCCs, DTMs, Clio Cups, LMPs and so on. However, another racing game, Raceroom, has far better classes than both games combined, minus all the road cars that brings a much more satisfying and varied racing experience.

You are only looking at popular manufacturers but completely missed out the more niche but much more interesting manufacturers, like AC has Lotus, Scuderia Glickenhaus and Tatuus that has potential to bring interesting cars. AC indeed has many manufacturers which is great while my favorite car in that game is the Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5.

SMS had more money now, not previously after they had done with Shift 2. It doesnt mean SMS will go out and sign 5 more manufacturers after the game's out for 3 months.

If SMS has new license, I rather see them announce it with a DLC that will be released soon, than announce it now while we wait for it.

See my point?

No, I do not see your point because having brands alone isnt sufficient to create an intriguing car list. The Crew had way more manufacturers than both AC and pCARS yet they have one of the most boring car list I ever seen.

EDIT:Please dont post the same old argument "Kunos has good relations with Ferrari"...
What about Corvette or Nissan?
They have special relations with these brands too?
And why would Ferrari help them get a Lambo licence mate?(or a better deal with them?)

That is exactly what happened with Kunos and Ferrari. Ferrari gave them a cheaper license because they had been working closely with Ferrari for years for a Ferrari simulator. If you refuse to believe it, then, I have nothing to say.

Kunos is an Italian company where it is easier to deal with an Italian company when you know the local culture, compared to a Swedish or British company.

julesdennis
28-08-2015, 12:36
When you look at AC's car list, they do not have Ford(yet), Ginnetta, Bentley, Aston Martin, BAC, Caterham, Renault, Mitsubishi, Lykan and Oreca. These brands are also iconic brands that some had a long history in racing or has growing popularity. While brands like Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ruf and so on is also present, AC currently has less cars and far less variation compared to what pCARS already have. For example, they have BMW too with most of them are road cars with 2 GTs while in pCARS, you have 2 BMW touring cars, 3 GTs, 1 LMP900, 1 Group 5, 1 Group N and 1 Group A.

More importantly, a racing game's quality does not solely depends on the name of manufacturers alone as I think what kind of cars they take and how populated each class are far more important than solely car brands. AC and pCARS has many brands but they are quite lacking of enough interesting car classes like Group 5, WTCCs, DTMs, Clio Cups, LMPs and so on. However, another racing game, Raceroom, has far better classes than both games combined, minus all the road cars that brings a much more satisfying and varied racing experience.

You are only looking at popular manufacturers but completely missed out the more niche but much more interesting manufacturers, like AC has Lotus, Scuderia Glickenhaus and Tatuus that has potential to bring interesting cars. AC indeed has many manufacturers which is great while my favorite car in that game is the Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5.

SMS had more money now, not previously after they had done with Shift 2. It doesnt mean SMS will go out and sign 5 more manufacturers after the game's out for 3 months.

If SMS has new license, I rather see them announce it with a DLC that will be released soon, than announce it now while we wait for it.

No, I do not see your point because having brands alone isnt sufficient to create an intriguing car list. The Crew had way more manufacturers than both AC and pCARS yet they have one of the most boring car list I ever seen.

That is exactly what happened with Kunos and Ferrari. Ferrari gave them a cheaper license because they had been working closely with Ferrari for years for a Ferrari simulator. If you refuse to believe it, then, I have nothing to say.

Kunos is an Italian company where it is easier to deal with an Italian company when you know the local culture, compared to a Swedish or British company.

Yes you are right.
AC do not have Ford(yet),Ginnetta,Bentley,Aston Martin,BAC,Caterham,Renault, Mitsubishi,Lykan,Oreca,Ariel,Alpine.
Pcars do not have Corvette,Ferrari,Alfa Romeo,Nissan,Toyota(yet),Ktm,Abarth(Fiat),Scuderia Glickenhaus.
They both have Ruf,Bmw,Merc,Lotus,Maclaren.
Do you really compare Ginetta,Lycan and Bendley with Ferrari,Corvette and Nissan as equal iconic racing manufacturers mate?Really?
As I said both developers had a "x" amount of money to spend to licences.
AC have added Corvette and Nissan and Pcars have Aston Martin and Bendley (to pick 2 manufacturers the other do not have).
AC had less money yet they somehow managed to add more "popular"-"bigger" manufacturers.They have less cars yes.But as you said the car list is not only about how many cars but also what cars/manufacturers.
You may say it is better to have Lykan than Corvette.Some other people think different.It is more of what people like/want.
My point was not "AC have a better car list" but "Pcars can have/add more popular manufacturers IF THEY WANT"
In fact if you want to compare (and think it is fair to do so) AC with Pcars car list then it is fair to compare these 2 games with F6 or GT.Tell me how good the car list of AC or Pcars look against those two.(Since you compare a smaller studio-AC- with a bigger one-SMS-,I'll compare both of them with even bigger developers).

You say about road cars.Both games are supposed to be racing sims.Lets first have a good racing cars lineup in both games and then add more variaty with road cars(they are "racing sim games".If they are just "car sim games" then they should be adv their product as such.)

And like I said already.Dont use that old "Kudos/Ferrari" logic.
Tell me more about Kudos and Corvette or Nissan or Lampo or Toyota.
These cars manufacturers have been added to their product.Do they have special relations with all of them?Is Ferrari helping them getting deals with USA,Italian and Japan manufacturers?

" It doesnt mean SMS will go out and sign 5 more manufacturers after the game's out for 3 months."
Exactly my point.Having more money does not mean they'll spend it on adding any new manufacturer to the game.
It is their profit and they do not have to do anything with it (I mean licence new content for Pcars).
Thats why I do not understand why people are hoping to see new manufacturers in this game.(That they have not licenced up until now.)
After all they are working Pcars 2.Money -logically- should be invested there.
(My first concern is to have all the bugs fixed in the game and then start talking about cars lists/classes/manufacturers.
There is no point to have a game that has great cars,graphics,physics that has bugs that keep everyone from enjoying it as much as they could.But since there is this car list talk I'll say my opinion.)

maurice-pascale
28-08-2015, 19:18
When it goes about "better bug fixes for the game then new licenses", then i think we never will see any new manufacture in Pcars 1...but maybe in 2

and we just must watch the "what cars do you want in-game" topic and there we see that so much people want Ferrari, Lambo, Corvette, Nissan and so on......so why working in the totally wrong way and bringing complete different cars, then the wished cars?....for me it is just because they must bring all the 20 cars (maybe more) to the game, which are very long in work now by SMS......and for me that are boring cars and destroy my fantasy for wishes cars for the future in Pcars 1....

.i think for a new manufacturer for Pcars 1, it will need a half year or so, because all DLC tor the next month are scheduled and clear, we just dont know what cars in which month we will get, but what cars we will get is sure (WMD PORTAL licenses/photos and names of the cars for each manufacture which SMS allready have).....

Ok it is great that Pcars got soo much different classes, but it is totally boring that they have soo much classes with just 1 car!...and now with the newest DLC there is now another new class (TC2).......for me, i better would have fewer classes with much more different cars in it, then 100 of different classes!

* PS : McLaren! not MacLaren ^^

T0MMY
28-08-2015, 23:03
Not too sure about SMS revealing any brand new licenses (other than the one leaked), I think SMS probably have secured a few new cars from existing manufacturer if they are keeping up with their canceled season pass plan. I remember I tried arranging the cars to see what fits where and I notice there aren't any cars to put for the "free cars" unless they plan to shrink the car pack to 2 paid cars + 1 free car.

aerchak
29-08-2015, 01:57
Am I the only person who is honestly just pretty happy with the game?

Maybe head on over to the Forza forums where they have all those cars you like so much, and while you're there you can lament not having actual dynamic weather and passage of time.

There are over 400 different Nissans that you can use to race at night on up to SIX different tracks!

Priorities, guys.

nhraracer
29-08-2015, 02:03
Am I the only person who is honestly just pretty happy with the game?

Maybe head on over to the Forza forums where they have all those cars you like so much, and while you're there you can lament not having actual dynamic weather and passage of time.

There are over 400 different Nissans that you can use to race at night on up to SIX different tracks!

Priorities, guys.

Why does it always come to this?

3800racingfool
29-08-2015, 15:11
Q: Just watched the trailer again. Is the music that's playing during the fastback part from something or does it just sound really really familiar?