PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - filters does not work

kostek
27-08-2015, 08:54
Hi,

So most of the time i'm looking for short races with "pro" settings. After 3.0 filtering does not work anymore - applaying filter does not change anything.

The other bug is that after refreshing server list all of them are empty.

Best regards,

FasterThenYou
27-08-2015, 10:44
welcome to pCars m8 :)

kostek
27-08-2015, 10:50
:) always the same :) welcome to IL2, welcome to BF series, welcome to Insurgency etc. etc. etc.

They will have it fixed, don't worry.

kostek
28-08-2015, 11:08
bump.

Did anyone else noticed this bug?

satco1066
28-08-2015, 22:06
Hi,

So most of the time i'm looking for short races with "pro" settings. After 3.0 filtering does not work anymore - applaying filter does not change anything.

The other bug is that after refreshing server list all of them are empty.

Best regards,

maybe there is nobody online with pro settings.

The empty servers you see is the new DS feature. in pre 3.0 you could see DS only if somebody startet a session on his DS.
There is also a new icon ( two hard disks) that is different to the known triangle of a local hoster.
Now join first, you'll be the host of the session.
Advantage of DS: the number of players isn't dependent to the bandwidth of your internet connection.

So this is no bug.

IMHO one of the biggest "bug" in this big and complex app is, that there is no useful and up to date manual.
That's why many interesting features a treated as "bug".
But this is a problem of most games.

As SMS sells this program as simulator, they should be kicked to create a powerful manual.
Some old Gameboy Roms had better documentation than current games today.

kostek
29-08-2015, 08:06
Satco i think you misunderstood what i ment here, i'll try to make it as clear as i can (sorry for language) :)

Let's say i have only 0,5h to play. I go to online mode, see all the game servers, but since i'm out of time i'm only interested in short races. So i click filters, select short races and add "pro". I then click ok. Nothing changes. I still see all the long races, some short races too - the view is same as before, not filtered.

Chris28
29-08-2015, 17:05
I noticed that sometimes for some server it says that car class is Historic Touring 2, but when I enter I can choose any car I want, also other people have very different cars from different classes.

gbriden
29-08-2015, 18:32
One of the filters I think would be VERY helpful is an ORDER of display filter.

Example I want to list all the rooms sorted by track name from a - z it makes finding races and such that I want much easier rather than this random listed mess we have now.

nono782
11-10-2015, 11:49
A good main MP page and filters would make me play a lot more than I currently do.
So sick of clicking on lobbies, waiting for the settings to show up, retiring, entering MP again, clicking another lobby... and so on
After 3 or 4 attemps and finding nothing that could suit me, I am off.
At least, we should be able to see the number of laps, the time remaining till the race starts, and some options (default setups, aids allowed) on the main MP page.