PDA

View Full Version : Online event rules change every time.

12-cylinder
27-08-2015, 13:28
Every single time I want to create my own room I have to go through every single last option to change it because it was set on the rules of the room I visited previously . This is such a dumb feature it boggles my mind. You ask 60 euro+ for this game, then I want quality and not bull**** little overlooks like this.
I've got more little frustrations with this game, I'll post those when I remember them.

Paulo Ribeiro
27-08-2015, 14:11
Every single time I want to create my own room I have to go through every single last option to change it because it was set on the rules of the room I visited previously . This is such a dumb feature it boggles my mind. You ask 60 euro+ for this game, then I want quality and not bullshit little overlooks like this.
I've got more little frustrations with this game, I'll post those when I remember them.

They must be really 'little', hence you don't remember the other ones. ;)

Mahjik
27-08-2015, 16:57
First off, welcome to the forum.

Next, this is a warning. The language you used in your post is not acceptable on this forum. If you cannot find ways to communicate without explicit words, then you will not continue to be welcome on this forum.

As for your complaint, it's helpful if you are constantly starting new online sessions. This way, if you setting up multiple online sessions but only changing the track, you don't have to change everything from your previous selection but one setting. Now, it could be helpful to enhance this functionality by only keeping track of sessions 'the user' created in which we have the Features Suggestions area.