PDA

View Full Version : Terrible physics :(

IzNoGood
27-08-2015, 15:55
And after a long time nothing has changed, terrible physics :confused:
This is definitely not a driving simulation....its a race simulation :(

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
27-08-2015, 16:11
You're entitled to your opinion, but many would disagree with you, among them several pro racers.

Pink_650S
27-08-2015, 16:13

The game has great physics!

What were you expecting when you bought this game, a traffic jam simulator?

TMoney
27-08-2015, 16:16
Great feedback.

Umer Ahmad
27-08-2015, 16:18

Your Choices:

1. Back up your claims with evidence/details
2. Uninstall game and play something else

LamboMantisMan23
27-08-2015, 16:18
WOW! I have to say this is the most in-depth, most constructive critisism of the game I have ever seen. This will really help the devs create a better game....

sarcasm

Sankyo
27-08-2015, 17:40
Well not all public feedback would need to be useful for improving the game (something I realized earlier this week ;)). However, stating a judgement/opinion without arguments and as if it were truth is worth very little.

gotdirt410sprintcar
27-08-2015, 18:12
I guess with that name probably why you iz no good.

Cholton82
27-08-2015, 18:52
Yeah I agree , this is the worst racing game I've ever played ! It sucks .
SAID NO ONE EVER

Robhd
27-08-2015, 19:06
Back under the bridge... And put that bloody goat down!

TheDoctor46
27-08-2015, 19:09
I wonder what difference is between a driving simulation and a racing simulation :confused: Are street cars faster in a racing simulator or?

3800racingfool
27-08-2015, 19:11

What exactly is wrong with the physics? What issues are you having with them? pCars is a racing game/sim first and foremost for sure, but it actually does a pretty good job with road cars as well. Especially after the 2.5/3.0 updates that changed the tires on them (the road cars).

Mahjik
27-08-2015, 19:22
During his previous thread, there was an attempt to get more detailed information (without any real success):

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?30380-THIS-GAME-NEED-COMPLETELY-NEW-FFB-AND-PHYSICS-!!!

We'll see if he returns to try and add more detail this time...

bmanic
27-08-2015, 19:22

This dude is a known troll. Ignore him.

The physics are not perfect but neither are any of the other simulators physics. As for nothing changed... riiiiiight. Patch 3.0 had a HUGE update to the road cars tire model.

Troll is troll. Even the name suggests the guy/girl reads comics and is imitating a known comic book troll. So yeah. Ignore.

maurice-pascale
27-08-2015, 19:32
It is his opinion, so let him.....why should all post something to that and call him a troll??!!! He just said physic is not good for him and it is no driving simulator.....it is just his opinion SO LET HIM!

John Hargreaves
27-08-2015, 19:34
This dude is a known troll. Ignore him.

The physics are not perfect but neither are any of the other simulators physics. As for nothing changed... riiiiiight. Patch 3.0 had a HUGE update to the road cars tire model.

Troll is troll. Even the name suggests the guy/girl reads comics and is imitating a known comic book troll. So yeah. Ignore.

Yeah but it's much more fun to watch trolls getting bashed with witty putdowns and sarcastic comments. Maybe in the future, when times are more enlightened, it will be politically incorrect to bash trolls, but for now, pile in guys :sorrow:

Vittorio Rapa
27-08-2015, 19:37
OK enough. Tnx everyone. :)

Sankyo
28-08-2015, 06:57
It is his opinion, so let him.....why should all post something to that and call him a troll??!!!
Because that's our opinion :)

He just said physic is not good for him and it is no driving simulator.....it is just his opinion SO LET HIM!
That's not how opinionating works. When you state an opinion, you back it up with arguments and then a discussion follows with arguments going back and forth. Just posting some disputable opinion and make a run for it is worth nothing, not even the defense "it's his opinion". Fine, it's his opinion, but then we post our opinion about what he wrote just the same. Equal terms and all that ;)

EDIT Oops, just saw now that the thread was closed already. Well, I still think I'm right :p