PDA

View Full Version : After 3.0.. Online MIGHT Have a Big Problem.

riddlerap
28-08-2015, 03:36
ive tried joining multiple sessions that are in the status "Loading", get in the session, the track is different from what it said i was joining, and my friend was seeing a totally different track shown as the one being chosen. every time the car selection was on "All" in the lobby, but on the search list of sessions it would list something specific like GT3.

most notably though, it seemed that none of these races would ever actually START, they wouldnt load into qualifying, the race, nothing, just people sitting in a lobby. oh yeah, also the laps in the lobby always was set to 1.

i did finally get into a session, one thats status was "Lobby", and then it kicked me out as soon as i tried to Join in progress to do qualifying.

EDIT: and now its just constantly disconnecting me when i do get into a qualifying session.

riddlerap
28-08-2015, 03:53
it also appears the status shown on the server list may be wrong a lot of times.. as in the "Lobby", "Racing", or "Loading" labels. joined a couple that were in "Racing" but actually in Qualifying.. unless thats the same thing. what exactly is the state of "Loading"?

TheReaper GT
28-08-2015, 04:05
They are updating something in xbox live regarding pcars multiplayer. Alexandru said it in another thread.

widcard
28-08-2015, 04:13
it also appears the status shown on the server list may be wrong a lot of times.. as in the "Lobby", "Racing", or "Loading" labels. joined a couple that were in "Racing" but actually in Qualifying.. unless thats the same thing. what exactly is the state of "Loading"?

It's a work in progress, I know that's not what you want to hear.

A lot of guys were wise when they said wait till next year and you might have the game you want.

I just came from online and won't go into details until everything I've just experience is explained later by the other guys.

Schnizz58
28-08-2015, 04:45
There are always issues in MP right after a patch update. I wouldn't sweat it too much yet. If it's still doing it tomorrow then it might be something to worry about.

riddlerap
28-08-2015, 05:33
its not game ruining, just didnt see any thread on it, guess i didnt look in the right spot maybe.. i still love the game!

Fyllpen
28-08-2015, 05:37
Had the same problem! There was something funny with my download and when I started the game and joined lobbies I had the same problem. Checked the game file size and it was still 19 Gb. So I hard resetted my box and the game file was then 20.4 Gb and since then the game worked as it is supposed to do. I hope this help you!

widcard
28-08-2015, 05:54
Had the same problem! There was something funny with my download and when I started the game and joined lobbies I had the same problem. Checked the game file size and it was still 19 Gb. So I hard resetted my box and the game file was then 20.4 Gb and since then the game worked as it is supposed to do. I hope this help you!

Yes after update it is Extremely advisable you immediately hard reset your console.

Fyllpen
28-08-2015, 06:38
Yes, this game taught me that :rolleyes: