PDA

View Full Version : [SEP 1] No DLC After Patch 3.0

Racinglova
28-08-2015, 14:20
Has anyone been able to download the latest dlc after downloading patch 3.0? It still doesn't show on my end.

Bealdor
28-08-2015, 14:21
It'll be available september 1st.

JA96
28-08-2015, 15:00
It'll be available september 1st.

Bloody great -_- Xbox One behind as always

Plasticuser
28-08-2015, 16:18
Xbox gamer = third class gamer :D

Seps1974
28-08-2015, 16:21
I wish I hadn't bought the Thrustmaster TX because by now I would have traded the X1 for the PS4.

TNTNitro
28-08-2015, 17:00
DLC (Limited Edition) uninstalling alone after 3.0

deleted the game + deleted the save + deleted all DLC + hard reset

installed everything + hard reset........ and the DLC continues uninstalling alone. Sometimes the cars appear in the game, and when that happens the time trial and Driver Network is blocked.

SchnauzahPowah
28-08-2015, 17:05
Yep, the 1st. Don't understand why not today. Technically not August dlc, so's that to mean 2 dlc peices in Sep?
Sucks with Mad Max, MGS and FM6 demo all out also on the first, be bored over this weekend which i'd hoped to be testing out the new cars.

Yeah, S happens... all too often for xb1 :indecisiveness:

*end cry*

TheReaper GT
28-08-2015, 17:07
Yep, the 1st. Don't understand why not today. Technically not August dlc, so's that to mean 2 dlc peices in Sep?
Sucks with Mad Max, MGS and FM6 demo all out also on the first, be bored over this weekend which i'd hoped to be testing out the new cars.

*end cry*

That's because xbox store updates only on Tuesdays.

Psychomatrix
28-08-2015, 17:51

*end cry*

are you have testet complete all cars in the game? patch 3.0 have changed some physics and maybe tyre wear. so even without the dlc is enough stuff to test in the game. The roadcars after 3.0 give you enough stuff for testing, because the tyremodel is now improved.

bc525
28-08-2015, 18:44

*end cry*

Oh yeah, that's right. Mad Max Fury Road is out on blu-ray on Sept 1. Gonna pick that one up.

kilotango
28-08-2015, 18:53
Bloody great -_- Xbox One behind as always

i always smh when i come across the "on demand" phrase that we hear so often..... it definitely does not apply to anything XBOX