PDA

View Full Version : Thank you SMS!!

rHodgey
28-08-2015, 14:27
As a few will know, I don't tend to be very positive on these forums, but SMS has delivered with this patch!

For the first time in a long time I just did a multiplayer race which was perfectly smooth, with 16, yes 16 people... And don't even get me started on how much having a lobby browser improves multiplayer.

Big congrats SMS

Umer Ahmad
28-08-2015, 15:02
Good.

Do you use lobby chat? Any sound problems? All smooth?

oneBIGkicker
28-08-2015, 15:18
Lobby chat was hard to gauge
I heard two players in a full lobby, but no way to tell if others were in a party, no mic or just shy

And Agree with OP, Thank You SMS for addressing MP!!

donpost
28-08-2015, 15:35
Lobby browser is awesome, and the stability is welcomed too. Might have been just me, but there seemed to be less rubber-banding on other cars as well.

Is there a way to name a lobby you create?

KkDrummer
28-08-2015, 15:54
I am pretty happy with the patch so far...loads of fun! thanks guys!!

Alexandru Marian
28-08-2015, 15:55
Lobby browser is awesome, and the stability is welcomed too. Might have been just me, but there seemed to be less rubber-banding on other cars too.

Is there a way to name a lobby you create?

Sadly there isn't on consoles, it just gets named after the person that is the host. We are looking into ways to allow a custom name but that might be something we can't do - we'll keep you posted.

zacmaccraken
28-08-2015, 17:28
Sadly there isn't on consoles, it just gets named after the person that is the host. We are looking into ways to allow a custom name but that might be something we can't do - we'll keep you posted.

Hi! Are you aware of the graphic glitch rendering shadows as big dark squares? Please try it!! Set weather fixed at hazy at 5am on karts... The glitch is huge, rendering car shadows like big black squares!! Is this on ps4 too?
Thanks for your time!

Hornetvenom
28-08-2015, 18:13
As a few will know, I don't tend to be very positive on these forums, but SMS has delivered with this patch!

For the first time in a long time I just did a multiplayer race which was perfectly smooth, with 16, yes 16 people... And don't even get me started on how much having a lobby browser improves multiplayer.

Big congrats SMS

Blimey Reece, you're happy? Go see a doctor quick. Agreed though. I hosted a lobby this morning and within a few minutes it was full. Oh happy dayssssssssssss. (There are backing singers behind me.)

rHodgey
28-08-2015, 18:50
Blimey Reece, you're happy? Go see a doctor quick. Agreed though. I hosted a lobby this morning and within a few minutes it was full. Oh happy dayssssssssssss. (There are backing singers behind me.)

Haha I know it feels strange... I'll be back on Tuesday to come racing again finally

rHodgey
28-08-2015, 18:51
Good.

Do you use lobby chat? Any sound problems? All smooth?

There was the occasional sound freeze, but very occasional and minimal, and I'll take that any day for the ride to be smooth. I was in a party so can't comment on the game chat

Hornetvenom
28-08-2015, 18:52
Haha I know it feels strange... I'll be back on Tuesday to come racing again finally

Lookin' forward to it mate.

DECATUR PLAYA
28-08-2015, 18:59

The patch fixed so much it's hard to say much more than good job. Great job. Going to test game chat tonight. Couldn't test last night my Mic broke. Murphy's law.