PDA

View Full Version : Only 1 Time Trial Account each X1 after 3.0

Psychomatrix
28-08-2015, 18:45
I've noticed that you can only with one account set time trial times. Its a bit disappointing because I used a second account only for gt3 cars. And someone out my family must buy now a new game if he want hotlapping. Can't understand that because that's against the spirt of xbox live on the x1. Okay by the sms champiship I can understand that. So that nobody can set there 20 times with one game. But the general time trial should be open for everyone who has a account on the console.

Alexandru Marian
28-08-2015, 18:51
While in the game's main menu, check in the top right corner to see which account is active. To switch accounts press the x button on your controller while in the main menu (as hinted by the text in the lower right corner of the screen). This should open up an account picker that would let you change the active user in the game.

This should all work as long as the account owning the game has set your console as their "home console (http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox)"

wraithsrike
28-08-2015, 19:14
Same here, time trials are only working on one save the other save shows as locked?

Psychomatrix
28-08-2015, 19:46
Is no big deal for me. Because most of the time I play alone on the console. But for two brothers or father with childs they all play pc it could be. Ohh... Sorry I forgot the mothers and the sisters ...lol

Psychomatrix
28-08-2015, 21:42
While in the game's main menu, check in the top right corner to see which account is active. To switch accounts press the x button on your controller while in the main menu (as hinted by the text in the lower right corner of the screen). This should open up an account picker that would let you change the active user in the game.

This should all work as long as the account owning the game has set your console as their "home console (http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/games/my-home-xbox)"

Switching inside the game doesn't work but if I close the game and change the profile at the dashboard and start project cars it works. So no problem at all. But switching inside of the game locked the time trial and driver network championship. So you can close the thread. Because it's solved imo. Thanks for the request