PDA

View Full Version : HOST Kick function needed even more so after 3.0

RTA nOsKiLlS
28-08-2015, 21:23
So pre 3.0, any idiot who joined the lobby, could be blocked on Xbox live, and this would pretty much prevent blocked players from being matched together in multiplayer sessions.

After 3.0, we have a lobby browser, which is great. Only problem is, the idiots can now just jump straight into the lobby, and there is no way of kicking them permanently.

The first lobby that my girlfriend creates this evening, and we have 3 blocked players join straight away.

Please can you get the Host kick function into the game as a matter of urgency. I have no wish to race any NWR players from Grid Autosport, neither do my friends. There wont be any clean racing going on.

When the host kick function does get implemented, could you please make sure that it prevents kicked players from re-joining the lobby.

Great work with 3.0, loving it. :)

Umer Ahmad
28-08-2015, 21:31
I'm pushing for this too. 4 months of rammers is enough for me. Private races and leagues are good but i cannot make them on time. The current kick vote method requires too much democracy and coordination. Some dictatorship is needed sometimes.

RTA nOsKiLlS
28-08-2015, 22:01
I'm pushing for this too. 4 months of rammers is enough for me. Private races and leagues are good but i cannot make them on time. The current kick vote method requires too much democracy and coordination. Some dictatorship is needed sometimes.

It really is needed. I've got this team of NWR muppets actively looking for my friends and I. It wont work out for them, it never has done on previous games, but I can't be arsed with them.

Funny thing is, the leader of this muppet crew complained to Codemasters, that he was being bullied and harassed by me and my friends, and now on this game, there they are, trying there crap once again. Expect an email shortly SMS, if you've not had one already. LOL

Now, unfortunately the only options are:

1. Smash them up, just like on grid autosport.
2. Have a 5-6 player private lobby. Which sucks compared to a 16 player public lobby.
3. Create a new gamertag, and go undercover, until the host has the power to keep the peace in their own lobby.

Multiplayer is pretty much complete with the Host kick function.

madmax2069
28-08-2015, 23:00
Host kick with a ban from rejoining that lobby.

Host kick would be useless if it doesn't also ban them from rejoining the lobby they was just kicked from.

Umer Ahmad
28-08-2015, 23:08
The ban already works. We voted to kick out some guys and they could not re-enter. So SMS just needs to make this available to the lobby host and we're all good.

RTA nOsKiLlS
29-08-2015, 01:47
The ban already works. We voted to kick out some guys and they could not re-enter. So SMS just needs to make this available to the lobby host and we're all good.

Thats not the case on the Xbox. Majority vote, kicks the player, but they can simply re-join. Its happened tonight. :)

NeonFlux
29-08-2015, 10:11
It really is needed. I've got this team of NWR muppets actively looking for my friends and I. It wont work out for them, it never has done on previous games, but I can't be arsed with them.

Funny thing is, the leader of this muppet crew complained to Codemasters, that he was being bullied and harassed by me and my friends, and now on this game, there they are, trying there crap once again. Expect an email shortly SMS, if you've not had one already. LOL

2. Have a 5-6 player private lobby. Which sucks compared to a 16 player public lobby.
3. Create a new gamertag, and go undercover, until the host has the power to keep the peace in their own lobby.

I have a similar problem with this bunch. And not just on this game. I've experienced their "techniques" on other racing games too.

The host to kick button can't come along soon enough for me.

nwrlchargerl
29-08-2015, 10:16
Pretty much nothing you can do without your flashbacks and the ability to get disqualified if you smash someone. A proper racing game...

NeonFlux
29-08-2015, 10:57
Flashbacks have no place in racing games. Makes issues worse. As do people who follow others around looking for trouble.

FrankZappa
29-08-2015, 14:45
It really is needed. I've got this team of NWR muppets actively looking for my friends and I.

wait, so your returning the favour and wrecking them after they crashed into you is not enough to get them to stop?
go figure.

RTA nOsKiLlS
29-08-2015, 17:26
It really is needed. I've got this team of NWR muppets actively looking for my friends and I.

wait, so your returning the favour and wrecking them after they crashed into you is not enough to get them to stop?
go figure.

Oooh Smugness.....nice.

They haven't crashed into me on this game, or even driven a car in the same lobby as me. If I have encountered them, I have just left. They are all blocked via Xbox Live. But now, with this list of lobbies, it makes no difference.

Sure, we could have Grid Autosport style ram fest, but I cannot be bothered.

If you'd read my posts about rammers, Frank, you would have seen that I will deal with 1 rammer. But If there is a group of them, I will leave them to it, and make a new lobby.

That's the whole point of this thread......the idiots can now follow people around. Then they can come onto the forum, and call me childish, because I show a video of them being childish.

Thanks for your smug post.

NWR DRAGONLORD
11-09-2015, 01:13

Same old same old, we jump in a lobby of yours so we can laugh when you pretty much instantly
leave when this has only happened a couple of times when we were bored and as usual you blow it out of proportion and go running to the developers like a child.

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 02:59
I agree we need a function to kick the host; It's long overdue.

NeonFlux
11-09-2015, 07:55
Same old same old, we jump in a lobby of yours so we can laugh when you pretty much instantly
leave when this has only happened a couple of times when we were bored and as usual you blow it out of proportion and go running to the developers like a child.

Running to the devs like Charger did with Codemasters after his failed attempt to throw his weight around with us?

All RTA is doing is asking for a host to kick function... like many others on this forum.

Actually it's me who asks the guys to leave. Firstly because I keep disconnecting everytime you join because one of you obviously has a poor connection and secondly because I don't want to be in a room with you due to my experience of racing you on Grid. I don't like you. I wouldn't spend an evening in a pub with someone I don't like so why would I want to spend an evening in a lobby with you?

I sent you a polite message asking you to keep out my lobbys a couple of weeks ago yet you still insist on following us/me around. Last night I reported you to xbox for stalking and harassment. As a female player I shouldn't have to put up with weirdo's following me around in yet another failed attempt to intimidate me. Last night, one of you even created a fake tag called "GunnaShuvytuppa" in order to get into the lobby... nice lol :)

Now, I'm 99.9% sure that neither the forum members or SMS want to read about our "issues" here so I believe the mature thing to do is agree to stay away from each other.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 08:58

Well you and your buddies were never clean on Grid Autosport, we didn't like your snidey takeouts, or your blatant ones. I'm sorry you were unable to race cleanly on Autosport, I'm sorry we had to knock your car all over the track. I'm sorry that all of you are all butt hurt over it. I'm sorry that you guys are desperately seeking some sort of revenge. I'm sorry, your just not getting the opportunity. We want to race cleanly, without people who resort to the NWR tactics.

All I have asked the DEVS to do, is to implement (that means ADD) the ability for the host to kick guys like you from the lobby, in order to keep a clean and fun, chilled out lobby.

Thanks so much for coming onto the forum, and publically admitting your a troll. You join our lobby, just so we will leave. Who is it being childish? Our answer to your crash team, is to leave the lobby.

We don't want situations like we had last night, when X RU5TYxNUTZ X switched to a different tag just so we wouldn't know its him, and he can be a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HDzCbjwlFM&list=PLC6g4mDRZ4s-vFLrKgKuxnjS5qa6a99I_

Looks like it didn't work out for him.............................AGAIN!

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 10:44
My 2 cents, I suggest you use "PRIVATE LOBBIES" RTA, no need to bring that type of dictatorship into the public arena.

"Rammers would always become hosts so they could dictate and kick people" not a good idea.

just follow my useful ultimate solution to rammers guide and become the top 5%

If you are that serious about your racing RTA, you should open private lobby and invite like minded individuals and hold a racing league, it is just that simple.

:btw is you gamer tag "gunnashuv" translate = going to shove? RTA you never fail to amuse me.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 11:11
My 2 cents, I suggest you use "PRIVATE LOBBIES" RTA, no need to bring that type of dictatorship into the public arena.

"Rammers would always become hosts so they could dictate and kick people" not a good idea.

If you are that serious about your racing RTA, you should open private lobby and invite like minded individuals and hold a racing league, it is just that simple.

:btw is you gamer tag "gunnashuv" translate = going to shove?

I have no interest in "your" 2 cents. Your just trolling again.

I don't care if rammers become hosts, as I wont be in their lobby to get rammed.

I and MANY other players, would just like the ability to keep the lobby that they are the host of, clean. If that means removing players then that's just how its got to be. Its a function on every other racing game.

BTW, "is you gamer tag "gunnashuv" translate = going to shove?" Clearly its not my gamertag is it. Yes I believe that is what its supposed to translate to. Its just a name X RU5TYxNUTZ X chose to disguise himself. The name suggests the type of person he is.

You CopperySinger, are far from the top 5%. Personally, I don't care where I place in your % world. I just want to play the game and have fun. Something that is difficult to do with troll teams around and no means of removing them.

I have no interest in private lobbies or racing leagues. Clean lobbies can be had without either of those two things.

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 11:44
You CopperySinger, are far from the top 5%.

I strongly disagree...

Like what you see? have a look at "Ultimate Solution to Multiplayer Rammers" thread

and... another

Rta noskills if there wasnt a boundary between consoles, maybe I will teach you some skills some day.

And RTA, Too bad you didn't make the list, but who care what position i'm in; join me by becoming SUPERIOR "Haters Gonna hate" by Taylor Swift. Thanks in advance for your comment.

madmax2069
11-09-2015, 11:57

:btw is you gamer tag "gunnashuv" translate = going to shove? RTA you never fail to amuse me.

If I make a open lobby, I am the person in control, I decide what goes on, if you or anyone else dont like it theres many other lobbies to go into, if a idiot joins my lobby or the lobby I'm in the host will be able to remove said idiot from the lobby. Vote to kick hardly works, and can even work against the host when there is enough idiots in the lobby to take it away from the host.

When you host a lobby being a dictator is exactly what your roll is, that doesn't mean you cant take track suggestions, or car suggestions from the people in your lobby.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 12:20
I strongly disagree...

Like what you see? have a look at "Ultimate Solution to Multiplayer Rammers" thread

and... another

Rta noskills if there wasnt, a boundary between consoles, maybe I will teach you some skills some day.

"Haters Gonna hate" by Taylor Swift. Thanks in advance for your comment.

Your almost 9 seconds away from 1st place on 1 of them and almost 2 seconds off 1st on the other.

No I don't like what I see.

All I can see from those pictures, is that not many of the fast people have done those tracks. If they had, then the differences between the times would be 10th's or 100th's not 9 seconds!

Just give it a rest. 8th place, and 9 seconds between you and 1st is nothing to be proud of.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 13:13
And RTA, Too bad you didn't make the list, but who care what position i'm in; join me by becoming SUPERIOR

No! I am not superior, and never will be superior to any other player. I will never think like you.

I'm just an average guy, who wants to play the game without idiots and trolls with superiority complexes.

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 13:50
No! I am not superior, and never will be superior to any other player. I will never think like you.

I'm just an average guy, who wants to play the game without idiots and trolls with superiority complexes.

Good point RTA, you won that argument. But I believe a private lobby would be more suitable for your preferences. Not only can you eliminate the idi*** and trol**, but you will have a more pleasant experience during online races, is that not what you want?

You see a public lobby is filled with all type of characters and will only keep you frustrated. There are large margin of people out there who don't agree with me or you? Narrow preferences does not represent the entire community. You can't just turn the entire racing community (or lobby) into your favor; an RTA rules the world type of thingy.

Now to clarify: RTA if you can't find a nice group of people with similar interests to join you in a private lobby, chances are there is no success for you as a public host.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 14:04
Good point RTA, you won that argument. But I believe a private lobby would be more suitable for your preferences. Not only can you eliminate the idi*** and trol**, but you will have a more pleasant experience during online races, is that not what you want?

You see a public lobby is filled with all type of characters and will only keep you frustrated. There are large margin of people out there who don't agree with me or you? Narrow preferences does not represent the entire community. You can't just turn the entire racing community (or lobby) into your favor; an RTA rules the world type of thingy.

No a private lobby would not be more suitable for my preferences.

There is no "RTA rules" type of thing. There is clean racing, and there is dirty racing. I don't want to race dirty racers. Just because i'm racing in a public lobby doesn't mean its going to be filled with dirty racers. I've been in loads of public lobbies with 15 other players, and its been clean racing.

But if a team of troll wreckers joins the lobby (assuming there is room) then there is nothing that can be done, other than leave and make a new lobby. Which the same idiots can simply rejoin.

Sure, I could do a private lobby, but that's gonna have around 7-8 people in, and stay like that. I want to race with a full grid when possible.

The lack of host power, means that good lobbies are abandoned due to the wreckers. I don't care who they are, or where they end up, I just want them gone from my lobby. More will join, but so will clean players, and if you keep kicking the idiots, then the lobby is filled with clean respectful racers.

Then before you know it, your in a public lobby, that's full, and the racing is clean.

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 14:16
No a private lobby would not be more suitable for my preferences.

There is no "RTA rules" type of thing. There is clean racing, and there is dirty racing. I don't want to race dirty racers. Just because i'm racing in a public lobby doesn't mean its going to be filled with dirty racers. I've been in loads of public lobbies with 15 other players, and its been clean racing.

But if a team of troll wreckers joins the lobby (assuming there is room) then there is nothing that can be done, other than leave and make a new lobby. Which the same idiots can simply rejoin.

Sure, I could do a private lobby, but that's gonna have around 7-8 people in, and stay like that. I want to race with a full grid when possible.

The lack of host power, means that good lobbies are abandoned due to the wreckers. I don't care who they are, or where they end up, I just want them gone from my lobby. More will join, but so will clean players, and if you keep kicking the idiots, then the lobby is filled with clean respectful racers.

Then before you know it, your in a public lobby, that's full, and the racing is clean.

Now that is why I prefer the lobbies the way it is. if you want power you have to earn it. You mentioned that you can only get about 7 players to join your private session. Well, the simple solution to this is to build your reputation. Send friend request to all the good racers you come across; invite when online. Pretty soon you will have an operational private lobby.

NWR DRAGONLORD
11-09-2015, 14:36
Well you and your buddies were never clean on Grid Autosport, we didn't like your snidey takeouts, or your blatant ones. I'm sorry you were unable to race cleanly on Autosport, I'm sorry we had to knock your car all over the track. I'm sorry that all of you are all butt hurt over it. I'm sorry that you guys are desperately seeking some sort of revenge. I'm sorry, your just not getting the opportunity. We want to race cleanly, without people who resort to the NWR tactics.

All I have asked the DEVS to do, is to implement (that means ADD) the ability for the host to kick guys like you from the lobby, in order to keep a clean and fun, chilled out lobby.

Thanks so much for coming onto the forum, and publically admitting your a troll. You join our lobby, just so we will leave. Who is it being childish? Our answer to your crash team, is to leave the lobby.

We don't want situations like we had last night, when X RU5TYxNUTZ X switched to a different tag just so we wouldn't know its him, and he can be a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HDzCbjwlFM&list=PLC6g4mDRZ4s-vFLrKgKuxnjS5qa6a99I_

Looks like it didn't work out for him.............................AGAIN!

Maybe we were trolling on those occasions but as you keep bringing up autosport many drivers from that game will remember that a anybody that joined a lobby no matter what skill level could make a slight mistake and straight away they are labeled a noob and a dirty driver by you.

I have watched many of your videos where you try to make your point of what the player has done and 9 times out of 10 it's a missed braking zone or one of your drivers has put a someone who is trying to overtake in a positions where a crash is unavoidable.

And as for The snide take outs you mentioned, that is where you have left an overtaking oppurtunity all be it in a risky part of the circuit but an opportunity nonetheless so we go for it and every time we try that with a driver that can hack the pressure we make it stick most of the time and if others contact both drivers know ah well that's racing sometimes it will work sometimes not. But the majority of the time with you and your pals and your so called safe zones for overtaking you crack under pressure and when the crash happens you instantly assume there all dirty and can't race clean when from my experience and many other drivers experience with you we admit your very fast but when it comes to the tricky racing side by side in a tight location on track you lose your nerve and crashes inevitably happen .

one more thing your hypocrisy makes me laugh you mention ru5ty using a different gamer tag to hide in your lobby when you yourself have done that for a long time . It's easy for you to say someone else is a troll but you prefer to keep your own childish antics quiet until you come on a forum complaining about us and I'd individually prefer to leave it be but your hypocrisy compells me to come on here and set the score straight for everyone to see.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 14:40
Now that is why I prefer the lobbies the way it is. if you want power you have to earn it.

I'm not after POWER. Your the superior one. Not me.

I just want, WHOEVER happens to be the host, to have the ability to kick the idiots.

The one and only reason you like it the way it is currently, is because you are a trouble maker, and you don't want to be kicked the instant the host recognises your name.

CopperySinger5
11-09-2015, 14:47
I'm not after POWER. Your the superior one. Not me.

I just want, WHOEVER happens to be the host, to have the ability to kick the idiots.

The one and only reason you like it the way it is currently, is because you are a trouble maker, and you don't want to be kicked the instant the host recognises your name.

It doesn't matter if you're hosting lobby or not.

RTA your just playing cat-n-mouse running around the arena with your foes, time to step up a notch and become a real racer; take those assists off!!!

I can show you how to hold a steady line under pressure.

Umer Ahmad
11-09-2015, 14:59
The request has been made and it is understood what the players want (i would like it too)

I'm confident we'll get this feature soon, just gut feeling.

Solve your epeen contests on the track or via PM