PDA

View Full Version : Unable to join online post 3.0

XmasTeaTowel
29-08-2015, 01:37
Browser works fine, join lobby.. No selected cars under player names, no join session button, 0 till Event Starts.
Can hear in game chat.

Doesn't matter server in lobby/loading/racing. Same deal.
Have erased save data from local and cloud. No help.

Is this common? Is there a fix? Or am I reinstalling.... Digital edition. (don't wanna wait for dl)

XmasTeaTowel
29-08-2015, 02:01
NAT open
all services are available

Riskymiata1
29-08-2015, 06:09
Had the same problem yesterday around 2:p.m. Greece time . I tried to play again around 2:00 a.m Greece time and driver network was open with no problems . Where do you live?

Alexandru Marian
29-08-2015, 14:31
The cars not appearing under the player names usually means that the game is unable to connect to the session host to download the session information. Game chat not working at all means that the game is unable to connect to anyone else in the session either.

I know this is not what you want to hear but we haven't encountered this problem during testing (and Microsoft haven't reported it during their certification testing for this patch).

Can you let us know what router you have and what ISP you are using? Have you ever experienced problems with any other games in multiplayer on Xbox One before? What Xbox One games have you tried and have worked fine in multiplayer for you?